Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
You guys hang out with the wrong women. All the chicks I know dig a guy who has a clean, dependable transportation and doesn't drive like a jerk.

Dat buzzkill.

That certainly looks like more fun than following the traffic laws.

Ken Koios

"R" also means:

1) smoky rear-wheel drive 180-degree turn, if action movie.

2) dumb-ass slowly backs into something, if romantic comedy

3) dumb-ass backs into large/rich person, if bro comedy

There's gotta be a trope for this.

You guys hang out with the wrong women. All the chicks I know dig a guy who has a clean, dependable transportation and doesn't drive like a jerk.

Dat buzzkill.

The women I tend to hang out with like a guy that can drive stick and tend to appreciate some "sporty" driving. Of course, the secret to sporty driving is being smooth and not driving like a jerk :lol:

The women I tend to hang out with like a guy that can drive stick and tend to appreciate some "sporty" driving. Of course, the secret to sporty driving is being smooth and not driving like a jerk :lol:

United States broads are easily impressed. They should come over to the Kingdom, we've got stick shifts e'rrrywhere.

Whereas over here, unless you live in a congested city or are old, using an automatic is a social faux pas.

Not to diverge too much towards save the manuals, but automatics are on the increase in Europe. Bit by bit. Eh.

But as for lazy United States automotive things, what is with things like those bongs when the door is open or if your seatbelt isn't popped in?! Seems like harassment.

There are places to discuss cars and their various means of shifting. Back to the ludacris claims, thanks.

TB
There are places to discuss cars and their various means of shifting. Back to the ludacris claims, thanks.
ludacris.jpg

I saw that original post and it sounds like it's a spammer/advertiser that got deleted.

Warning: car stats being stated ludicrously.

MAN I got a bad A** 92 Nissan D21 with 150hp VG30 (same engine as a Z31) and a wicked 5speed. Yeah it's somewhat fast I can whoop most similar sized trucks as long as they don't have anything bigger than a v6 and it (legitly I'l have a pic later) has 302k miles.
look at it and all it's rusty glory.

292281_4226243220670_277794707_n.jpg

This thread is not to post your own stuff in, please read the OP in future.

I was just reaching for my popcorn as well...... :grumpy:

Back