Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
How am I a troll? I'm not Simplex, but I also have mental problems and friends with them and am just saying, his explanations are a lot more logical than they may seem to people unfamiliar with these things.

Hey stop being a Tea Leaf, I was the Victim here and was enjoying it very much. Come on guys back to picking on me.

Anyway, yes I own a motorcycle!!! God it took a while to work that one out which is suprising as you would all like to consider yourselves petrol heads!! Retarded clap for all of you that guessed correct:dunce:

Hey stop being a Tea Leaf, I was the Victim here and was enjoying it very much. Come on guys back to picking on me.

Anyway, yes I own a motorcycle!!! God it took a while to work that one out which is suprising as you would all like to consider yourselves petrol heads!! Retarded clap for all of you that guessed correct:dunce:

This forum is mainly centred around gaming if you hadn't already noticed. I think you'll find not everyone on here considers themself a petrolhead, it's a very mixed forum.

Can I have first option on your corneas?

Anyway, this isn't the thread for making ludicrous claims. It's the thread where people post what ludicrous claims they've found elsewhere on the site.

As an aside, is retarded clap like moronic syphilis?

Can I have first option on your corneas?

Anyway, this isn't the thread for making ludicrous claims. It's the thread where people post what ludicrous claims they've found elsewhere on the site.

As an aside, is retarded clap like moronic syphilis?

I did not make a ludicrous claim but it was indeed 'ludicrous' for some to suggested that my original claim was in fact ludicrous in the first place with directed sarcasm. I guess my contribution to this thread is back to front or inside out but none the less by way of others jumping the gun.

A retarded clap is soo Chris Griffin.

Last edited:
TB
I don't consider less than three hours a while, unless you suck at watching 60 Minutes.

Do we only have one person viewing this thread and does this person speak for all of you? Anyway, I am English, how am I suppose to know what 'Crotch Rocket' means..is it a multi usage sex toy? Damnit would be pretty scary if it was good for 0-150mph in 16 seconds and sounded like a Spitfire!!

I did not make a ludicrous claim
So, what was the point?

It is one thing if you did not understand the purpose of the thread, despite the fact that we have to bring it up about once a month, but it is even worse if you were just making some lame comment that has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic.

This is a thread for posting ludicrous claims people have made, not vehicular trivia thread, not guess what kind of vehicle this is thread, and not this is my made up ludicrous claim thread.

I guess my contribution to this thread is
Nothing

I'm from the kingdom of Far, Far Away, and I got the Crotch Rocket bit right... Plus, low budget + quick in a straight line can only be a bike.

And one in return for posting a non-ludicrous claim for us to assume was ludicrous in the ludicrous claims thread.

Much abliged

This forum is mainly centred around gaming if you hadn't already noticed. I think you'll find not everyone on here considers themself a petrolhead, it's a very mixed forum.

We are mixed? What is it not PC to call ourselves Petrolheads anymore...haha do forums now have a Diversity policy:crazy:

Well the forum is called gtplanet right? And yes, it does have sub non GT forums held within, but come on, the vast majority of members here are GT players and petrol heads too though some are 18 and drive 1000bhp Supra's. (or make ludicrous claims of such)

Do we only have one person viewing this thread and does this person speak for all of you?
So if someone answers a question correctly and the person asking it doesn't acknowledge it, we're all supposed to keep guessing anyway? Ludicrous!!!
Anyway, I am English, how am I suppose to know what 'Crotch Rocket' means..is it a multi usage sex toy? Damnit would be pretty scary if it was good for 0-150mph in 16 seconds and sounded like a Spitfire!!
Wow. Difficult.

Well it's hard to determine your location if it isn't posted under your avatar.

Yes that is very true. It's also hard to deterine allot of things on the interweb.

I'm from the kingdom of Far, Far Away, and I got the Crotch Rocket bit right... Plus, low budget + quick in a straight line can only be a bike.

I know what a crotch rocket is....Tho it is funny how people would make assumtions that I do without clarifying first. How many of the Americans on this forum understand what Tea Leaf means of which is something I not long posted? If we are going to use slang native to our country or region it may be wise to assume that not everybody understands. Is this an american forum or is the Diversity policy I spoke of earlier alive and kicking..after all this is a mixed forum right!!👍

So, what was the point?

It is one thing if you did not understand the purpose of the thread, despite the fact that we have to bring it up about once a month, but it is even worse if you were just making some lame comment that has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic.

This is a thread for posting ludicrous claims people have made, not vehicular trivia thread, not guess what kind of vehicle this is thread, and not this is my made up ludicrous claim thread.

Nothing

I provoked almost ludicrous claims. I let others do the work for me:sly:

TB
So if someone answers a question correctly and the person asking it doesn't acknowledge it, we're all supposed to keep guessing anyway? Ludicrous!!!

Wow. Difficult.

I like that:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pappa, would you please refrain from double posting and actually keep the thread on topic? Since your post on the 29th, you have taken three pages worth of text to discuss your motorcycle. I'd rather see this thread be used for its intended purpose and not for your amusement.

Pappa, would you please refrain from double posting and actually keep the thread on topic? Since your post on the 29th, you have taken three pages worth of text to discuss your motorcycle. I'd rather see this thread be used for its intended purpose and not for your amusement.

Agreed. 👍

If you wish to discuss your vehicle, quit being coy and take it to the Cars In General forum. It has ceased to be cute.

Oh my god people shut up. I've just got a headache that measures 7 on the richter scale from reading this. It is a pointless debate, it's not clever and it certinaly isn't even funny anymore. You're all flogging a dead hore, move on.

I trust that when you all realize just how many posts have been deleted, we'll all move on.

That includes you, PAPPACLART. Follow the rules or amuse yourself elsewhere.

I trust that when you all realize just how many posts have been deleted, we'll all move on.

That includes you, PAPPACLART. Follow the rules or amuse yourself elsewhere.

The rules on what? I make a claim, in response people are sarcastic, I defend myself sarcastically and I am the criminal here! I thought that I gave as good as I got.

I love that, ''Follow the rules or amuse yourself elswhere''. Damn you do take your Job seriously. I never new that a thread going slightly wayward could possibly evoke such a threat. Lighten up will you!

I see this kind of thing on so many forums. How about I make a thread similar to this one, but with the inclusion of classic forum battles where members spit there dummies out over such trivial matters, it makes for great 'amusement'! you know.

Unless you respond, or anybody else responds then I will leave this thread as it is, becuase it appears everybody is taking everything soo seriously. If you wish to respond then drop me a PM

Oh my god people shut up. I've just got a headache that measures 7 on the richter scale from reading this. It is a pointless debate, it's not clever and it certinaly isn't even funny anymore. You're all flogging a dead hore, move on.

Hmm...you either omitted a "w" or an "s" in that last line...

;)

Latest Posts

Back