Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Made me :lol:

Poster shall remain unnamed

Hahha

I was wating for someone to call me out on that one, well for your information, it is true.:sly:

You see, I may actually own a fast vehicle, and drive/ride it fast! And where I live, I may actually at times come accross Veyrons, Enzo's Lambo's and the like.
Unfortunately for me, I can not prove it, other than after the race, Mr Saudi prince stopped in a Petrol station, and I snapped a picture on my mobile phone. But this proves nothing!!

As I was heading to a friend when this took place, I told him, and as we headed back into town, we came accross the same guy again, though this time he was now with his brother, also a prince I might add who funnily enough also had a Veyron. So now there were two Veyrons, but both stuck in traffic, so no chance for any more fun.

Don't you guys want to know who Won? haha

Last edited:
So... Wait. You are actually saying that that (event) happened? I'm sorry, but as we say here in Argentina, you are just covering it with mud more than it is already :lol:

EDIT: Tree'd by homeforsummer :lol:

Hahha

I was wating for someone to call me out on that one, well for your information, it is true.:sly:
Only I'm guessing you can't prove it.

You see, I may actually own a fast vehicle, and drive/ride it fast! And where I live, I may actually at times come accross Veyrons, Enzo's Lambo's and the like.
Unfortunately for me, I can not prove it, other than after the race, Mr Saudi prince stopped in a Petrol station, and I snapped a picture on my mobile phone.
Picture ASAP please.

As I was heading to a friend when this took place, I told him, and as we headed back into town, we came accross the same guy again, though this time he was now with his brother, also a prince I might add who funnily enough also had a Veyron. So now there were two Veyrons, but both stuck in traffic, so no chance for any more fun.
Which I guess you also can't prove either, and I would be interested to know how you knew it was his brother as the cars were stuck in traffic, did you start hammering on the window and ask?

Don't you guys want to know who Won? haha
Not particularly as I'm rather doubtful that the event occured in the first place.

Even if you post up the picture all it proves is that you saw a Veyron, not that you raced it (and that alone on a public road is enough to earn you justified condemnation from many, street racing = stupidity of the highest order) and not that another appeared a short while later.

Scaff

Well, I will have to check if I still have it, I reinstalled windows on my PC a few days ago, so not sure if I backed it up along with my other pics. I am heading to work shortly but wen I am home I have a look and happily post up, but it does not prove anything.

If I want, I can almost see a Veyron every weekend if I look. In london, we just need to go to the Edgware road of which is a place in London where the rich Arabs hang. Every weekend if you sit outside one of those shisha Pipe smoking places, all you see is countless exotics parade up and down the road.

Though for me, my Little encounter took place on the A316, heading out of London, it is a big long road, with roundabouts. Where my race took place was at a section my friends and I call the mad mile, roundabout to roundabout = 1 mile. We sit at the lights and race to the next set. On the same section I once came accross a Porsche 959, first time I had ever seen one, though unfortunatley he did not want to play.

How I know they are brothers?

The 2 princes in question had just graduated, and there father bought them both a Veyron each, well that is what I read anyway.

This is not my picture, but the owner of his veyron crashed it in Surrey, the same county just outside London and only a few miles from where I came accross the Veyron I had Played with.

I have prbaby seen a Veyron 20-30 times in my travels, and had the opportunity to race one just once.
veyron_crash.jpg

Last edited:
Post the link, then, please, as I'm eager to know who they are.
Oh, and... By the way, I would like to see what you are actually driving, since with the Veyron as one of the fastest land speed vehicles, I would be amazed if you are actually driving a top-fuel dragster.

By the way, with no purpose to tell the moderators what do they have to do in these circumstances, but could you please do me the favor to tell me why does he still get the chance to lie around these forums? Because all in all, not only is he missing his proof, but I am missing an excuse :confused:
Once again, no intent to disrespect you guys, since with your superior intelligence you have gotten where you are now :sly:

Unless you reformated your HDD you should still have it... And to say you saw a 959 and 2 Veyrons on the same day... Pretty crazy... I live in one of the richest areas of the US and my days aren't even remotly close to that.

I'm not saying I doubt that you see a lot of exotics, but to see a few of the rarest production cars ever is pretty mad.

Oh great. Guess I've got another 50 posts to look forward to where people actually entertain this badly-written buffoon.

Codename_L - look at your avatar.

Ok, so I see that you put a picture up so now go back in time and write on a piece of paper "PAPPACLART @ GTP; Prosthetic rules!" and I will consider believing you.

EDIT: Guess not...

Oh great. Guess I've got another 50 posts to look forward to where people actually entertain this badly-written buffoon.
The level of reading comprehension is pretty low too

And to say you saw a 959 and 2 Veyrons on the same day...
He didn't say he saw them on the same day.

Ok, so I see that you put a picture up so now go back in time and write on a piece of paper "PAPPACLART @ GTP; Prosthetic rules!" and I will consider believing you.
He is also not saying that's a pic of the Veyron he saw.

I'm not standing up for him, as I don't believe him either, but at least read what he types.

If I want, I can almost see a Veyron every weekend if I look. In london, we just need to go to the Edgware road of which is a place in London where the rich Arabs hang. Every weekend if you sit outside one of those shisha Pipe smoking places, all you see is countless exotics parade up and down the road.
Not sure about the Veyrons, but the part about being able to spot super-exotics in London, particularly around Edgware Rd and nearby areas around Hyde Park (South Kensington, Mayfair etc.) is certainly true, since it is chock-full of amazing cars... heck, there was even a dealership with a McLaren F1 just yards from the bottom of Edgware Rd the last time I checked...

Wow. So he knows where the rich end of town is. :golfclap:

Fatmouse remains seriously unimpressed. PAPPACLART, start posting personalized pics, or keep it to yourself.

I'd just love to see the pic of his car. Standard GTP hand written pic is required.

The really fast car that a guy in a Veyron thought it would be fun to race.

OK I found the picture, it is here, at a petrol station as I said. Though I suspect some will say that I googled it so as I said the picture does not prove anything.

And for all of your information, I ride a motorcycle, I don't currently own a car. My friends and I are often out and about, late night at the weekends in central London. We often venture out for long midnight rides sometimes in town then head out to the surrounding country roads - till sunrise the next day. We meet on Fridays in Soho, which is a regular biker meet, and we go to and from the Ace Cafe of which is another place where you will find fast cars looking to race bikes and other cars.

If you look at some of my previous posts, you will see that I like to have a little play with a fast car. It can be fun. When I am out, as I said, we often come accros fast cars, most of the time they are stuck in traffic, but if you really want to play, all you have to do is follow the car and wait for a good oportunity to present itself, as in the road opening a bit, where there is not so much traffic etc. More often than not, the car driver will take the bait.

If you live in London, my claim really is not that far fetched, In london there are soo many playboys driving around the Westend of London, revving there engines in there expsensive cars, showing off, at the same time there are many bikers, in huge groups riding around to, and when we cross paths, obviously both parties want to play.

I have had countless encounters with fast cars, some special some not so special.

I could go on, just this summer gone, on the A40 heading in to central London, I see ANOTHER Veyron, on the opposit lane, travelling at a rate of speed, I quickly accelerated to the next roundabout, to go around and to enter his lane in the opposit direction (road had a barrier) with the idea of persuing him. I then did not bother becuase he would have been long gone by the time I managed to get to his side of the road.

There is no point continuing with this because I can't prove anthing. You will just have to take my word for it.

Attachments

• veyron.jpg
    veyron.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 88
I can't prove you wrong, PAPPACLART, but you at least can prove yourself saying the truth, if at least you can post a picture of your motorcycle with a hand-written sign on it as Der Alta said. This could be basically another "Do you believe in God?" thread, unless this would be called "Do you believe in PAPPACLART's claims?". As I said, I can choose not to believe you, but you can at least prove you are saying the truth, as long as you post the picture of the motorcycle. Take that in mind...

EDIT: Changed my mind, as in first place, is ridiculous enough for a Saudi prince to race one of those, and second, it's even more ridiculous to see an old Saudi prince to race one of those.

By the way, doing some research right now.

Last edited:
There is no point continuing with this because I can't prove anthing.
Whether you can or not:
disdain2.gif

Stop road racing and bragging about it.

1. It's not smart
  2. It's not safe
  3. It's not cool

You risk killing yourself or someone else.

I can't prove you wrong, PAPPACLART, but you at least can prove yourself saying the truth, if at least you can post a picture of your motorcycle with a hand-written sign on it as Der Alta said. This could be basically another "Do you believe in God?" thread, unless this would be called "Do you believe in PAPPACLART's claims?". As I said, I can choose not to believe you, but you can at least prove you are saying the truth, as long as you post the picture of the motorcycle. Take that in mind...

Cool, I will take a picture of my bike when I am home ,how ever you like. If you want I can video it too. I actually have my camera with me now, and if I had my bike with me I would take a picture now, but just before Christmas I came off on ice one morning on the way to work, and the bike is a little rashed.

I ride a 97 TL1000S, Full Yosh system, PC11, Ohlins rear suspension, Pazzo Levers, KAD Billet Yoke, Ohlins front fork Internals, Rearsets, Airbox mod, Red painjob with a white line down the middle, much like a Dodge Viper.

How would you like your picture/Video, I can start the engine too, you can hear the thunder, awsome on the underground car park I keep the bike at.

And to fool Killer, yes it is silly to road race, though sometimes it is hard to help yourself. That is one of the reaosns we ride out late at night, less traffic etc. We often head out of London, to country roads, lots of fun can be had with minimal risk if doing so in the day.

I have been riding 9 years, I am 27 now, tho as I have become older, I do not behave like I did on a bike like I did a few years ago.

Well, my friend, you will have to ask someone else to take the picture for you. I want you to take the picture with you holding a sign reading "PAPPACLART, GTPlanet rules!". Hand-writted. ;) If you do that, then I retire everything I have said of you. That can only prove that you have the bike, though :indiff: No idea how will you prove that you have raced against a Veyron. Still, power figures of the Veyron are way higher than the TL1000S, so I don't explain myself how could you keep up or overtake the Veyron. Besides, anyone can pass a Veyron, as long it is not a race. That being said, I doubt someone with the reputation of a "Saudi prince" will risk their lives and others for a silly race.

Last edited:
Well, my friend, you will have to ask someone else to take the picture for you. I want you to take the picture with you holding a sign reading "PAPPACLART, GTPlanet rules!". Hand-writted. ;) If you do that, then I retire everything I have said of you. That can only prove that you have the bike, though :indiff: No idea how will you prove that you have raced against a Veyron.

Haha, ok no problem. As you said, it only proves I own a bike, which is not that far out there, seeing as a bike like mine can be bought for £2000.

If I was going to lie, I would say that I own Gary Rothwells (stunt rider) ex's wheelie record breaking 320bhp turbo GSXR1100, which I have since fit nitrous on!lol

Actually my father in law Owns it!! hehe

And to fool Killer, yes it is silly to road race, though sometimes it is hard to help yourself. That is one of the reaosns we ride out late at night, less traffic etc. We often head out of London, to country roads, lots of fun can be had with minimal risk if doing so in the day.

I don't believe that the point made about street racing being dangerous meant dangerous to other people. On a bike, it's insanely dangerous to your own life.

I don't believe that the point made about street racing being dangerous meant dangerous to other people. On a bike, it's insanely dangerous to your own life.
I meant both. Even if he is being Darwin Award stupid it would be a shame for him to die or be seriously injured.

Back