Cheers !

Sweeet....:dopey:
Please accept my FR
I see some nice one here. :drool:

PSA ---> BigRicUSA

Cheers:cheers:

You! Finished the SLS before I do ! How dare you ?! :lol
I'm just waiting for more details about ride height , suspension :(

I think they where already ready for some time....you just been sleepy ahaha.
Take your change when it comes. Never wait :) :)

Hormann 156 GTA '04
[...]

Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV in any Original Color
[...]

Lotus Exige S British GT Special Edition
[...]

Lotus Exige S Club Racer '08
[...]

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupe Black Series '13
[...]

SLP Panther Camaro Limited Edition *
[...]

* This SLP is 2 to 1 car.

Sheet 1 SLP Panther Camaro Limited Edition 600 (592 BHP/600HP).
This sheet is on shared car.Decrease the Power Limiter.

Sheet 2 SLP Panther Camaro Limited Edition 700 (691BHP/700HP).
Increase the Power Limiter to 100%.This power will come after break-in. For start the power is 683BHP/693HP.

All already shared on Costas_Replica.
Cheers !

Hey,

Very nice list!!
Is the Hormann the brother of Hamann :) :)

I'll take the screenshots tonight, right after sharing some OSE's/SM's cars! 👍

Iam thinking about ChromeLine and Stealth cars...Some of us have these cars. Some don't...
Let's say that I build a normal car with the specs of a ChromeLine or Stealth car...I think this could be a good replica of these cars. What do you guys think ?

Iam thinking about ChromeLine and Stealth cars...Some of us have these cars. Some don't...
Let's say that I build a normal car with the specs of a ChromeLine or Stealth car...I think this could be a good replica of these cars. What do you guys think ?

I know that Nikobellic made about 6 or so Stealth car replicas.
I haven't had time to copy them as I by accident deleted him.
And he is away for 2 more months or something.

Also a long time ago I remember somebody doing something like that.

But I'm still missing them. So if you feel like it, do it!
Would be awesome if a RM car would match :)

I've put the requested cars on share, enjoy!!

The JDMyard Civic will be in your hands in the next 24 hours 👍

Fair enough, I'm not starting up the ps3 anymore now.

@Zakyta, your wished cars are shared too.
@Skuh, and yours too :lol:

OK, laters all 👍

Outeke/ Ouwtje,
I have a question that may be silly. Two of the cars that you have on share that I copied lat night did not have a Custom Transmission or tuning for the individual gear ratios. Is this intentional, or did the settings not stick? One is the Black Honda CRX I believe. It seemed fairly stock, with just rims. Am I missing something here? The second car was a Matte White RUF BTR.

Also a suggestion to all who build Replicas. As it is possible to Edit the name of setups in the setup screen, could people add the name of the car that is being replicated, instead of simply Setup A , Setup B, Setup C. It would be a nice addition. Thanks for listening.

Outeke/ Ouwtje,
I have a question that may be silly. Two of the cars that you have on share that I copied lat night did not have a Custom Transmission or tuning for the individual gear ratios. Is this intentional, or did the settings not stick? One is the Black Honda CRX I believe. It seemed fairly stock, with just rims. Am I missing something here? The second car was a Matte White RUF BTR.

Also a suggestion to all who build Replicas. As it is possible to Edit the name of setups in the setup screen, could people add the name of the car that is being replicated, instead of simply Setup A , Setup B, Setup C. It would be a nice addition. Thanks for listening.

I thought the RUF had custom transmission? I'll check though. Good idea on the setup name Swerv 👍

Outeke/ Ouwtje,

The two cars you are talking about our my Osaka JDM CRX & RWB Hoonigan.
These cars run on the Stock transmission in real form as for any replica i build if no transmission change is mentioned in my research of the replicas 👍

G'day Swerv....there is a failing within the system where when borrowing the car the renamed setting does not keep the new setting name. It's a bitch! We just have to check with the bloke sharing the cars.

Thanks for all the replies, makes more sense now.
Regards, SWERV

By the way, if you ever need anything such as Parts, Rare paints, and such for building your Replicas, feel free to just ask. I'd be happy to chip in towards the cause, gratis. I just had to Delete another 100 common Paints tonight, as I was at the 7000 Item limit again......

Last edited:
G'day Swerv....there is a failing within the system where when borrowing the car the renamed setting does not keep the new setting name. It's a bitch! We just have to check with the bloke sharing the cars.

I will simply add the name to the settings on my end, and be able to keep track of which car is which. Thanks.

I will simply add the name to the settings on my end, and be able to keep track of which car is which. Thanks.

Hi mate, :)
Here is an example how I do mine 👍

20121115_182728.jpg

Hope it helps :sly:

Cheers :cheers:

Hi mate, :)
Here is an example how I do mine 👍

20121115_182728.jpg

Hope it helps :sly:

Thanks mate, Looks like a great way to do it. I appreciate all the work all of you have put into these Replicas. They are the latest thing that I am interested in collecting/ building in the game. I never get tried or bored with GT5, especially with such a vibrant community.

@ Slender_Man...

If I'll build the Avo BR-Z (86GT base) Outeke's, from a Subaru BRZ, is that OK ?

Thanks !

Last edited:
Outeke/ Ouwtje,

Good morning mate,

Believe it or not, all my 993 cars have a writen label on Setup-A, Setup-B and even sometimes on Setup-C (2-in-1 and 3-in-1).
Unfortunately like said by others, the label doesn't show up on sharing.
And second, it only shares the active Setup you have chosen.

Soon I'll update the OP. Busy copying Costas replicas.
I noticed a DLC painted car :scared: :scared:

@Costas, yeah he made it a 86GT base just for me!! So make it original :)

That's I wanted to hear ! Thanks for the quick answer !

Anytime mate 👍

@XXX :lol: :lol:

EDIT:

OP updated:

Received:

• [P] O.G: Fast & Furious Drag edition Skyline
  • [P] Slender_man: Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R 'Justin Fox'

Thanks guys, very much appreciated 👍 👍

Build myself found from shares...

• [P] SLP Panther Camaro Limited Edition (2-in-1) (CostasDrifter)
  • [P] Lotus Exige S British GT Special Edition (CostasDrifter)
  • Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV (CostasDrifter)

Hopefully tonight I'll replicate the DLC painted SLS :D

Last edited:
Anytime mate 👍

@XXX :lol: :lol:

EDIT:

OP updated:

Received:

• [P] O.G: Fast & Furious Drag edition Skyline
  • [P] Slender_man: Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R 'Justin Fox'

Thanks guys, very much appreciated 👍 👍

Build myself found from shares...

• [P] SLP Panther Camaro Limited Edition (2-in-1) (CostasDrifter)
  • [P] Lotus Exige S British GT Special Edition (CostasDrifter)
  • Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV (CostasDrifter)

Hopefully tonight I'll replicate the DLC painted SLS :D

The SLS is on share , but i haven't re-tweak the Parts :guilty: It's still producing 723 HP Instead of 740 HP :grumpy: , I don't know what to install *Cry*

99999Evolution
The SLS is on share , but i haven't re-tweak the Parts :guilty: It's still producing 723 HP Instead of 740 HP :grumpy: , I don't know what to install *Cry*

Hey mate, you can break it in with 200 miles/300 km and it'll produce 839 bhp then you could power limit it down to 740bhp? Or alternatively run it until you gain the extra 7 hp needed which should be done with about 25-30 miles..

I am going to make a replica of Volkswagen Scirocco III Hurricane 1.4 TSI. :)

Edit: Volkswagen Scirocco III Hurricane 2.0 TDI 140HP BlueMotion Technology , still the Scirocco R was to much torque for these versions.. :boggled:

Edit 2 : Done!

Last edited:

Ha! This SLS I meant was the SLS from CostasDrifter 👍
I've made your Electric SLS. Got 733hp without break-in!

JDMyard Civic sent 👍

Received among other stings :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Very happy to extend the collection with a boost!!!

I am going to make a replica of Volkswagen Scirocco III Hurricane 1.4 TSI. :)

Edit: Volkswagen Scirocco III Hurricane 2.0 TDI 140HP BlueMotion Technology , still the Scirocco R was to much torque for these versions.. :boggled:

Edit 2 : Done!

Nice work mate, unfortunately you cannot share/borrow DLC cars, so could you please post your tune/paint/build detail settings?

Cheers mate 👍 👍

Back