Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
[...]

And all the best for 2013.

This year was a very successful "Replica year". :lol:

It sure was a successful year. We went beyond our goal multiple times!
You have a very nice Christmas and new year!

:bowdown: :cheers:

hmm i love any got spare ones?

There are currently 300 of the replicas in ich122's real replica thread under the tuning section.
You can just build those yourself, if your after any that are not there, I could share them.

Cheers :cheers:

CHRISTMAS+CARD+2010.jpg

The replica I will be working on coming week...so probably not much time to be online haha
Everybody, thank you very much for the support in 2012. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Lets see what 2013 will bring... but have a awesome Christmas with the people you love 👍

@ Outeke

I never knew that Dutch people are already done with "X-mas" gifts on 5th of December (if I was informed correctly). Awesome. Well, you can gift twice if you want to celebrate on 24th as well... :lol:

Hey Sid,

Good to see you here, hope you had some great days during the holidays.
Best wishes for 2013!!!

Cheers mate.

@Monatsende, I'll explain the 5th when I have access to my laptop.

Hey Sid,

Good to see you here, hope you had some great days during the holidays.
Best wishes for 2013!!!

Cheers mate.

@Monatsende, I'll explain the 5th when I have access to my laptop.

Same to you mate and hope your family and specially the little one is doing fine.
Happy Crimbo :)

Sorry for not sending the car for the past few days, and I went on it last night but was limited by only 15 minutes to test the replica. Will be sent tonight.

@ Outeke

I never knew that Dutch people are already done with "X-mas" gifts on 5th of December (if I was informed correctly). Awesome. Well, you can gift twice if you want to celebrate on 24th as well... :lol:

Hey,

So the 5th we celebrate 'Sinterklaas', Dutch for Saint Nicolaas. He origionally came from Turkey, Myra, but in our Dutch story he came from Spain. He brings candy and presents.
So what has that to do with the famous phat Santa?
Well as you might know, Santa Claus (you can almost read Saint Nicolaas) was a creation from Coca Cola. And what happened to be the case with so many US things (Dollar, Brooklyn, Harlem, to name a few)...Dutch marketeers worked at Coca Cola at that time 👍
They did of course not want to have a exact copy of our Sinterklaas and it had to give some impact with Christmas....
Sinterklaas is for the kids only while Santa Claus is for everybody.

Cheers my friend.

Sorry for not sending the car for the past few days, and I went on it last night but was limited by only 15 minutes to test the replica. Will be sent tonight.

Yeah I was wondering to where you might have sent it. As it was not there.....
Thanks for passing it on, as please add the name of the car label to the ' sending box'

Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
Here's my current new build expected to be ready to send in the new year 👍

JDM Factory Evo 9
jdm_factory.jpg

Godspeed Project 'Big Red'
godspeed_civic.jpg

TunerPlayground/Prima Racing S2000
TunerPlaygroundMain.jpg

Always great replicas you find!!!

Hopefully in the new year I get more time to actually drive them.

Thanks dude, bought it for life.
Looking forward to what lies ahead, and hopefully playing GT25 when I retire in 25 years or so :)

Haha, GT25... Once every 6 years they release....you retire in 120 years. Good luck!!

@Davidthegt20, thanks for the car, but without label it hangs in my inbox.
Could you tell me please? Thanks!!

Just to say, bad luck with the darts last night. 👍:D

I think it was good Taylor won! It was his retirement game.
So please let the old (52 y/o) man win!!

Van Gerwen will get his (many) chances 👍

Back