Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
I already have media player device...I WANT MY PS3 BACK! :(:(:(

If it is only the laser reader, you might be able to "clean" it.
Especially smokers near the PS3 have this issue.....(so I heard)

I keep my fingers crossed Sir!

If it is only the laser reader, you might be able to "clean" it.
Especially smokers near the PS3 have this issue.....(so I heard)

I keep my fingers crossed Sir!

No, it's not the reader...It's the mechanism...Every time I fire the PS3, I hear a nice "crack"...I pull out the DVD, insert again, a nice "crack" again...:grumpy:

My PS3 takes a good airflow cleaning every month. Α nice disassembly first and then cleaning...:sly:

I hope to borrow my nephew's machine otherwise...I'll miss you for some days or weeks...:(
Depense the cost...:nervous:

No, it's not the reader...It's the mechanism...Every time I fire the PS3, I hear a nice "crack"...I pull out the DVD, insert again, a nice "crack" again...:grumpy:

My PS3 takes a good airflow cleaning every month. Α nice disassembly first and then cleaning...:sly:

I hope to borrow my nephew's machine otherwise...I'll miss you for some days or weeks...:(
Depense the cost...:nervous:

Hmm, yeah lets hope it all gets repaired smoothly! Fingers crossed!
Luckly your internet is working else it would be so quiet haha
Now at least you can keep track of whats happening :)

Hmm, yeah lets hope it all gets repaired smoothly! Fingers crossed!
Luckly your internet is working else it would be so quiet haha
Now at least you can keep track of whats happening :)

I suppose you know how bad is to be in front of honey and can't taste it...:grumpy:

I suppose you know how bad is to be in front of honey and can't taste it...:grumpy:

Lucky me, I don't like honey hahaha
I do like MY honey :)

But yeah I understand the problem. Lucky thing, you don't need a PS3 nowadays to build a replica :) :)

Gallardo LP 570-2 was up but i have to fix the name. And i have to rename the Ford GT and the Viper SRT10. Should all be up today.

Gallardo LP 570-2 was up but i have to fix the name. And i have to rename the Ford GT and the Viper SRT10. Should all be up today.

There is no reason for you to rename it, when borrowing the name gets pulled from the GT5 disc.
So somebody borrowing always ends up with the base (original) name 👍

There is no reason for you to rename it, when borrowing the name gets pulled from the GT5 disc.
So somebody borrowing always ends up with the base (original) name 👍

oh derp :(. i didnt know, ill Put up the Ford GT, SRT10, LP-570 on shared.

Still nice to have it in your garage with the correct label :)
It's about time somebody makes something for that :lol:

Yep, Just put them up on share :). Enjoy these monsters :sly:.

Few issues i found with the Turbos.

1. The Ford GT sounds mutes a bit with Turbos on 3rd Person View, but Hood, and interior is fine. same with Aventador.

The SRT10 and LP-570 are fine.

After 70km of driving Iam back!
My nephew just lost his PS3...hehehe....:sly:

YOU are SO mean!!!!
152135_see_boy_crying_jpg609df34abd34c2d5f09abff4b1046bd4

But I like the attitude 👍 👍

Wow that would be awesome :drool:
A huge project is on it's way :dopey:

Yep, Just put them up on share :). Enjoy these monsters :sly:.

Few issues i found with the Turbos.

1. The Ford GT sounds mutes a bit with Turbos on 3rd Person View, but Hood, and interior is fine. same with Aventador.

The SRT10 and LP-570 are fine.

Thanks you sir, :)
Will get them as soon as I get my TV rights :P

My PS3's Blu-Ray mechanism JUST DIED...:banghead::(:(:(:(

After 70km of driving Iam back!
My nephew just lost his PS3...hehehe....:sly:

Haha, glad to hear your problem solved :)
Your "Poor" nephew :ill:

Cheers

I just finished this job manually...What a pain...But so nice to see the replicas in Garage with their real name!

This is my next Project, the Gandini designed Diablo P132 Prototype.
p1327.jpg

Basically finished it now, I will give it the settings of the Stock Diablo '90 (Minus the Horsepower, keeping the Cizeta Engine and Transmission, as the figures were never released on the car)

The name change will only be present in the garage, if anyone knows how to change it completely, add me on PSN and I will give you the car so you can change the name.

Basically finished it now, I will give it the settings of the Stock Diablo '90 (Minus the Horsepower, keeping the Cizeta Engine and Transmission, as the figures were never released on the car)

The name change will only be present in the garage, if anyone knows how to change it completely, add me on PSN and I will give you the car so you can change the name.

Hey mate,

Great to see you finished it!
I want to grab them early (when you sleep) could you make sure both are on share?? :D :D

Yeah namechange is a bugger, I label all my replicas in Setup-A sheet :)

Last edited:
Hey mate,

Great to see you finished it!
I want to grab them early (when you sleep) could you make sure both are on share?? :D :D

Yeah namechange is a bugger, I label all my replicas in Setup-A sheet :)

I am about to put it on share, just putting through the testing process.

0-1/4 Mile = 0:10.863
0-1 Mile = 0:26.335
0-60 MPH = 0:03.418
0-100 MPH = 0:06.168
Max. G Force = 0.91G

Max. Speed = 210.9 MPH @ 1200KG + 637HP + 20 Front Downforce and 45 Rear, running on Sports: Super Softs.

Putting it on share.

If you want a Diablo Replica, sent your Cizeta to me. I can make Replicas of varying pecs, GTR, GT, SE3, SV .etc

Update:
Next Projects: Callaway C12R, Dodge Viper RT/10 (Using GTS as base), Lotus Esprit GT1 (Or GT2, GT3 and even GT4 Depends on which one has the easier to find specs.), Dodge/SRT Viper ACR-X

Last edited:
I am about to put it on share, just putting through the testing process.

0-1/4 Mile = 0:10.863
0-1 Mile = 0:26.335
0-60 MPH = 0:03.418
0-100 MPH = 0:06.168
Max. G Force = 0.91G

Max. Speed = 210.9 MPH @ 1200KG + 637HP + 20 Front Downforce and 45 Rear, running on Sports: Super Softs.

Putting it on share.

If you want a Diablo Replica, sent your Cizeta to me. I can make Replicas of varying pecs, GTR, GT, SE3, SV .etc

Update:
Next Projects: Callaway C12R, Dodge Viper RT/10 (Using GTS as base), Lotus Esprit GT1 (Or GT2, GT3 and even GT4 Depends on which one has the easier to find specs.), Dodge/SRT Viper ACR-X

Hey mate,

I had to double check, as there where 2 V16 Cizeta's on share!
Lucky you post the BHP, so I knew which one to grab.

Thanks for sharing it.

Out

Edit: Due to family circumstances was I not able to grab more then the Ford GT from TheKitten and the Orange Diablo V16 from GTracer99. Hope to get the others another time.

Last edited:
Hey mate,

I had to double check, as there where 2 V16 Cizeta's on share!
Lucky you post the BHP, so I knew which one to grab.

Thanks for sharing it.

Out

Edit: Due to family circumstances was I not able to grab more then the Ford GT from TheKitten and the Orange Diablo V16 from GTracer99. Hope to get the others another time.

No problem buddy:) I'll keep the platinum pearl white 2014 Camaro Z/28 replica on share for ya :dopey:

Back