Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Hey matey,

Well grouped reply, it was a shock when it happened.
Normally I always make a backup before doing anything ortodox.
But this time (damn headache) I thought....I know what I do.
But guess that is not always true ahhaha

But all back on it's feet 👍 👍

Hope your OK, last day of the week, must be great :D

Cheers :cheers:

Outski

orly.png

Whole week I`m one day behind (in my head). Still thinking it`s Thursday. You made my day... :sly:

[...]
Whole week I`m one day behind (in my head). Still thinking it`s Thursday. You made my day... :sly:

Happy to be the messenger of good news 👍
Now all that's left is a simple hour countdown....

Will this thread be started all over again when we get to GT6?

Hey mate,

Not sure yet, been involved with different things in GT5.
And not sure if I do all of it again ;)
It's a bit (very) time consuming and addictive...so who knows.
I might start it, or try to convert existing tunes (follow ich122 closely haha)
GT1 - GT4 I played as driver, GT5 was a hole new experience 👍

Only time can tell I guess :)

Outeke

Hey, sorry to be off-topic here, but I've got a question. When you guys build your replicas, where to you find the real world specs at? I currently need the gear ratios for the Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 for a project I'm doing. If someone here could point me in the right direction, I sure would appreciate it. I have Googled and found nothing useful. Thanks guys.

Hey, sorry to be off-topic here, but I've got a question. When you guys build your replicas, where to you find the real world specs at? I currently need the gear ratios for the Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 for a project I'm doing. If someone here could point me in the right direction, I sure would appreciate it. I have Googled and found nothing useful. Thanks guys.

Hey dude,

It's never easy to find gear specs, especially when it comes to race cars.
I also guess they change the gear ratios depending on the track layout?

Good luck on your search!

Outeke

Its very hard. Google is the way... But sometimes GT5 Wanky and you need to modify them :grumpy:.

Hey dude,

It's never easy to find gear specs, especially when it comes to race cars.
I also guess they change the gear ratios depending on the track layout?

Good luck on your search!

Outeke

Thanks friend....that's what I figured.

Transmissionmakers like Xtrac or ZF always have a big table for the different transmissions with all available gear ratios. So you have to find out the maker and modell and then choose the ratios.

Last edited:
So quiet with GT5.... the only things I see on my PS3 are 4 huge spiders and a pile of dust.

Isn't there some fresh replicas or anything else nice to trade?

Outeke
So quiet with GT5.... the only things I see on my PS3 are 4 huge spiders and a pile of dust.

Isn't there some fresh replicas or anything else nice to trade?

I'm having that dry spell where there's nothing to build without hybriding or its something already done...

I'm having that dry spell where there's nothing to build without hybriding or its something already done...

Hey buddy,

Great to see you passing by here. How have you been? Still playing GT5? :D

Yeah everybody is doing something, waiting for GT6 or building hybrids or TUTT'ing around..
Now when you say, PugDogRock sent me all the fixed hybrid replicas :)
They are hanging in my inbox until I get a list of what he actually sent me.
Thinking of the inbox, I think I have a massive load of TUTT items there too from GRANKUSTOM and Monatsende.

Maybe I should dust if off and see if it still boots up hahaha

We should plan an evening to cruise around, always liked it but hardly happened.

Yes i have a couple.

Carl Thompson GS300 will be up tonight.

4ROTOR_LEXUS_4575.jpg

Ho, how could I miss that post yesterday!!

I'll do a grab this weekend if you leave it up there!

Thanks mate, looks like a awesome beast to drive 👍

I might grab this one, can't wait to hit the drift lobbies!

Coming up. Mclaren MP4/4 replica.

413px-Ayrton_Senna_1988_Canada.jpg

I'm building it on the FGT using a Honda VTEC engine.

Gran_Turismo_4_formula_1_by_Dell_Guy.jpg

Last edited:
It'll be up tomorrow.

Hey,

Nice replica you've build. Not sure if we're still friends on PSN, but I'll try to send one as soon as I can. Hope it is still on share then.

Thanks!

GS300 will be up tonight.

Hey,

Haven't had the change to borrow them...hopefully they stay on share for a little while :) :)

Thanks for the effort!

Back