Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
No worries! The 0/0/0 Elise Motorsport is coming tomorrow!

Check! Cheers mate

Outeke. I sent the first jaguar.

Check, received it in well condition. Thank you!

2008 Saleen Mustang S302E Sterling Edition

Got this done with some necessary adjustmernts...whilst it has a 6-speed close ratio box, I could only ever find ratios for 5 gears. So have made some adjustments to ratios but kept the final gear the same. Same with no top speed found, but did find somewhere that the speedo goes to 200mph. On it's own down the straight at La Sarthe (chicanes) I got to 185mph (no draught) so I'm happy with that as it felt like it had still extra in it.

This will be on share at fisho_man in the morning most likely to give me a chance to get photos organised and uploaded.

This is the original
[...]

My version will be upped later.

Looks good mate, nice ride. Didn't knew it existed :) :)

Awesome, made this one too 👍

Also made this:
Hennessey Viper Venom 1000
[...]
Specs are almost exactly the same:
10.5 1/4 mile IRL
10.6 1/4 mile GT5

280 mph max IRL
252 mph max GT5

1,000+ hp IRL
1,000+ hp GT5

Been doing some test runs? :)
Specs look good though, well done.

Seems Monatsende has been busy again, a big update he managed to do.
Heard it was raining overthere..good reason to use the PS3 :)
Nicely done my friend.
So..

OP updated:

Received:

• TheAce37: Jaguar XKRR-9 '10
  • Scottish GT5: McLaren MP4-12C High Sport (HS) '10
  • Limey77: Brabus SLR K8 S
  • ich122: Hennessey Viper Gen 2

Footage:

• PugDogRock
    • SLR 722 GT
  • DavidtheGT20
    • Greddy RX8 original link
    • Lamborghini Gallardo LP600-4 FIA GT3 original link
    • FIA GT1 Mad-Croc Corvette
    • Corvette C6.R GT3 #74
    • 2013 Shelby GT500
  • OSE_CAP_SHADOW
    • IPD C30 SEMA CONCEPY
  • Limey77
    • Brabus CL 6.7S V12
    • Brabus SL 6.1S Roadster
    • Brabus SL 7.3S
    • Brabus SL K8
  • ich122
    • Hennessey Viper Gen 2
  • Jahgee1124
    • Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione GranTurismoUno (GT1)
  • Jeep2008
    • Mike Essa's Formula D BMW Z4
    • Hi-Tech GT40
  • Beretta-gt88
    • 2012 Camaro ZL-1
  • Scottish GT5
    • Lamborghini Reventòn

Thanks guys for the cars and for the footage 👍
The OP is once again, a bit bigger :)

I love the footage :)
More replicas coming soon from me! Expect a LOT of Hennesseys and rotary power! :D

Sounds great I'm very interested in this Saleen Mustang. My 2012 Camaro ZL1 replica is on share if you want to build it

Thanks beretta, I'll check that one out. A bit behind (and tired) today, stayed up and watched our boy Scotty find a way to lose The Open. :banghead::banghead:

Nice effort though to get to where he did, hopefully losing like this will get him across the line next time :cheers: :cheers:

BOT...Saleen on share at fisho_man, going into piccie mode later to get a shot of it posted on here.

Last edited:
Thanks beretta, I'll check that one out. A bit behind (and tired) today, stayed up and watched our boy Scotty find a way to lose The Open. :banghead::banghead:

Nice effort though to get to where he did, hopefully losing like this will get him across the line next time :cheers: :cheers:

BOT...Saleen on share at fisho_man, going into piccie mode later to get a shot of it posted on here.

Great looking forward to it. Yesterday '12 Camaro ZL1 new time with a LSD setting that I'm adjusting the ring 7:41.040 a little faster than IRL.

Last edited:
Alright today's gonna be busy, lots of replicas to make. I'm taking requests, so fire away!

Alright today's gonna be busy, lots of replicas to make. I'm taking requests, so fire away!

I have a question I have looked online and I can't find nothing maybe :) you might know for instance a V8 engine after breakin IRL how much HP increase(So I can simulate this in my tunes instead of power limit to number hp like 425hp after breakin then what is HP ? OOPS I mean BHP

A wild DavidtheGT20 appeared and puts a replica idea! :lol:
Toyota-86-GTS-01.jpg

Toyota 86 GTS

Nissan GTR Premium
new-2011-nissan-gtr-premium-exterior-pictures.png

Camaro ZL1 '13
Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1.jpg

Last edited:
A wild DavidtheGT20 appeared and puts a replica idea! :lol:
Toyota-86-GTS-01.jpg

Toyota 86 GTS

Nissan GTR Premium
new-2011-nissan-gtr-premium-exterior-pictures.png

Camaro ZL1 '13
Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1.jpg

I made 2012 Camaro ZL1 it's the same as 2013 and I sent you one did you forget? and it's in the OP.I have a garage and building these replica's I have sent over 15 cars out and still getting orders and this tune has been added to Real Replica tunes thread.

Last edited:
The 86GTS has the optional LSD as standard, better brakes, different wheels na d a nicer interior trim, so at least the LSD and brakes are doable in GT5. But don't see differences for the R35...

Made a few replicas.
C63 black
BMW 1 ///M
Slr 722
Gallardo superleggera/sts
Felt good.
Looked in op.
You had all of these.

The 86GTS has the optional LSD as standard, better brakes, different wheels na d a nicer interior trim, so at least the LSD and brakes are doable in GT5. But don't see differences for the R35...

I wish PD would make conversions of the steering wheel from right to left, the GTR Premium is the US version.

Some more ideas:
Lamborghini Gallardo Anderson Germany White Racing Edition
Hamann Mclaren MP4-12C
Hennessey Corvette ZR1 ZR750

Made a few replicas.
C63 black
BMW 1 ///M
Slr 722
Gallardo superleggera/sts
Felt good.
Looked in op.
You had all of these.

Hey mate,

Thanks for taking the effort to look them up. Unfortunately I do have them already. But once you make your own or find any I don't have yet, you know where to find me! :)

Cheers :cheers:

Some more ideas:
Lamborghini Gallardo Anderson Germany White Racing Edition
Hamann Mclaren MP4-12C
Hennessey Corvette ZR1 ZR750

Hennessey ZR750 Corvette ZR1 I already have in the OP, if you want, you can find it at ich122's thread 👍
Other then that...lots of plans mate... good to see enthusiastic people here 👍

So that leaves us to one thing...(will write it big, since it is only one this time)

OP updated:

Received:

• ich122: Chevrolet Camaro 1LE 2013

Thank you very much ich, nice surprise in my giftbox 👍 👍

Stupid question but do you want a replica Suzuki swift sport '12?

Hey,

No so stupid question...I thought it was quite valid.
Yesterday I've been racing in this one: Australian Swift Racing Series car...
Soo...yes I think I would like to :)

Cheers :cheers:

Also a new replica I have started making:

Hennessey HpE650 Camaro (Op has SS, this one's ZL1)

It's up there now..

You can share them buddy, but friends won't be able to borrow them just look at them:tup: With DLC cars you'll have to put the tune up somewhere for people to copy the settings:)

zakyta_4
You can share them buddy, but friends won't be able to borrow them just look at them:tup: With DLC cars you'll have to put the tune up somewhere for people to copy the settings:)

Thanks. Btw I have a new replica I don't think is made

Brabus SL700

Thanks. Btw I have a new replica I don't think is made

Brabus SL700

No worries buddy, I had this when I made FR-S replica, could share but couldn't be borrowed:)
Can't wait to see the new Brabus, I really enjoyed driving the one's you've had up for share, keep up the good work:tup:

@Davidthegt20: Would you be able to put some of your new one's up for share mate if that's ok:cheers:

Back