Do you want to have teams in this championship

• Yes Please

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No Way

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ace ive got some famly stuff going on. I even pushed off the gass series till next week.

Its okay Bowtie, I completely understand. You can take all the time off you need, just not 3 months. Hope to see you again soon.

Congrats to our winners this weekend, killer, me, and Niko. Thanks also to Sass for taking over hosting duties on such short notice.
Also, for those who do not know I will not be able to make the Saturday races. I will talk to a couple of possible hosts and let everyone know. The races will still take place in my lounge, even though I am not there.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. I think we all contributed in the event running without a hitch. I have to apologize to killer, we had that race won dude. I messed around getting out of the draft and Niko and Melon caught up to us really quick. We had them by a quarter of a lap for most of the race. I watched the replay and it took about three laps for them to be on our bumper. Lesson learned.

We fought like hell to catch you guys, almost caught you twice but then i messed up and hit the wall ^^ I would have been real disappointed in myself if we didn't catch up finally. Me and Melon in 1 and 2 was a pretty surprising result after all of that. :) But I guess that's just our kind of thing (remembering Cubes and catching half a lap round daytona).

Yes it is. I will see everyone in a couple of hours.

ANNOUNCEMENT
We will not be racing tomorrow, due to the fact that I have gave round 2 a one week postponement. Next week we will go along as planned at Daytona, sorry to those who were planning to run tomorrow. Hope to see everyone next week.

Fixed the schedule with new corrected dates. Also, added races to GTP calender.

Last edited:
Hey its all good. I managed a 2nd place for the team.

Congrats to SmokeRcn20 to a good win last night. Also, great race to everyone involved.

Hope to see some good fields this weekend at Bristol. 👍

Good to hear, but much different than Daytona that is for sure.

Sounds like fun, coming in for Oct. 20th race at 2pm #76- yellow and black wheels. I'll send you a F.R. with info so you know its me.

I accepted your FR stantz. I look forward to seeing you on track.
Current numbers of Sign-Ups
Friday 10pm Series: 11
Saturday 2pm Series: 10
Saturday 5pm Series: 12
Good number of sign-ups I say, hope to see everyone there at race times.

Last edited:
Good to hear, but much different than Daytona that is for sure.
Yea i know! Much smaller!:drool:
I accepted your FR stantz. I look forward to seeing you on track.
Current numbers of Sign-Ups
Friday 10pm Series: 11
Saturday 2pm Series: 10
Saturday 5pm Series: 12
Good number of sign-ups I say, hope to see everyone there at race times.
Is this eastern time?

Its gonna be real push for me to show up by 7pm (my time). My girl has a friend coming over just for a little while. We'll see I guess. I'm going to try and make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back