Do you want to have teams in this championship

• Yes Please

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No Way

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently leaning toward September 28/29 as the start date. I hope to see everyone next week for the season opener and hope we can have some good racing. :)đź‘Ť

Is everyone good with September 28/29 for the start dates?

Welcome GranTurismo916, what times were you planning on running?

Alright good. I am currently working on the standings spreadsheet, should be up soon.

Might need to do some retesting for HP in this series, just to see if the cars can still get to the speed that they used to.

Tomorrow hopefully. I have also found that by throwing a high RPM turbo on is a good way to simulate draft speeds if you are testing by yourself.

So what is the status of racing? Doesn't look like a lot signed up for Friday night. Is that still a go? How many laps will be run for each race?

Darn well that sucks. :(

Yeah, story of my life...lol. I have to go out of town every 2 or 3 weeks for family commitments. Sometimes I can do it during the week, sometimes I can't. Puts a real dent in my GT5 racing schedule...lol.

I have formed up the teams, so make sure you check the drivers list to see who your teammate is. I will be waiting for team names and colors. Also no complaining everyone has had plenty of time to form up teams and I already mentioned that I would force people on teams if necessary. Also, atongo we have an odd number of drivers in a couple of the series, so I was unable to get you a teammate, so I do apologize about that.

JP and I are running green cars with white wheels. Never talked about a team name. For temporary use we can go with Can-Am Motorsports, representing our two countries.

Great Racing last night. It went better than expected, which is great. Hope to see more great racing today.

So... my race is 11 pm CEST tonight right? Me and Melon haven't really talked about any team colours.. or more correctly, we chose different colour, maybe that wasn't smart? If we're supposed to have same colours i'll colour my car pink ahead of the race. ^^

Team name i not decided either.

I'm not picky about team names or whatever. I'll b there @ 5pm ... though I'm still not feeling 100%.
As for Miata_1 ... I gave him my cold, so we'll see if he's up to it today. :)

Hey guys, something has come up and I cannot make it today. I'm sure the drivers from last night can make sure things are run smoothly. Once again sorry everyone.

Its just Sass, killer, Niko, and melon. Bowtie was not online earlier.

Crap.

I wasn't home, got home half an hour ago or so. Was only on the game a couple minutes, missed a message and then the race.

Last edited:
Had some real great racing even though we were only four. Me and Melon got a bit behind pretty early and i think it took somewhere around 40 laps to catch up again ^^ man was i satisfied when we finally managed! Then melon spun and we had a caution and after the caution we had 5 laps left. :P dramatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back