Do you want to have teams in this championship

• Yes Please

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No Way

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe greest was talking about running pink team cars with baby blue wheels may want to confirm with him ace ROFL

Maybe I'm getting old. :lol:

But to be fair, it's not the oval that's the problem but the car.

For example... I think a Subaru 360 is EXCELLENT on Tokyo Bay ovals. :lol: :) :D :D :D
:rolleyes:
Don't forget the Z act. :lol:
Can there be independent drivers?
All drivers will be forced to be paired up. If there are drivers not on a team then they will be paired up.
I believe greest was talking about running pink team cars with baby blue wheels may want to confirm with him ace ROFL
:lol::lol:
If you do I think greest will kill you.

I have made an executive decision to up the amout of racers to 12 in each series. I think it will provide for better racing. 👍

JP and I will be partnering on Friday nights. Didn't discuss team colors, but I am okay with his usual purple and gold...maybe I will do gold with purple wheels.

JP and I will be partnering on Friday nights. Didn't discuss team colors, but I am okay with his usual purple and gold...maybe I will do gold with purple wheels.
I'm shocked at that, well not really. I figured it was coming. :)
I'm sure you will both be tough to beat.

I'm getting a little bit worried that I'll take someone off when racing with so many and fast cars, haven't had any problems with it before but it would feel so bad to ruin someone's race like that. ^^

Or actually I've had a problem with it once, but that was glitch related.. different things happened on different screens. Hopefully that will never happen again. :P

maybe I will do gold with purple wheels.

Oh that's excellent!

Of course I'm thinking in terms of aesthetics. :lol: :guilty:

I'm getting a little bit worried that I'll take someone off when racing with so many and fast cars, haven't had any problems with it before but it would feel so bad to ruin someone's race like that. ^^

Or actually I've had a problem with it once, but that was glitch related.. different things happened on different screens. Hopefully that will never happen again. :P

Don't buckle on me now!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I spin round sometimes! It's part of the "experience"... to go on after a spin.

In the Low HP League on Daytona oval, one time Aceboy127 took me out by accident (yes even he in a low hp car!), and we pitted for damage...
And I wound up winning the race!!!
Much as you did in the cube!!

It's not over til it's over!!
That's the beauty of oval racing. :D

Don't worry, I won't think like that when it's time to race. ;) but man it feels 100 times better to win after something like that!

We will stick with teams of 2 for now. I put my picture in the drivers list, come on people we need some car pics.

Here are some pics from our test races a couple weeks ago.
race1ar.jpg

race1b.jpg

race2a.jpg

race2b.jpg

race3a.jpg

race3b.jpg

race3c.jpg

race4a.jpg

race4b.jpg

race4c.jpg

race4d.jpg

race5a.jpg

race5b.jpg

race5c.jpg

race5d.jpg

Alright now I have a teammate in at least one series Bowtie52. In discussion about team colors.
Oh and killerclown you and greestlightnin can run pink team cars with baby blue wheels.

Updated the drivers list and added team sign ups.

Ok Ace I think I wanna sign up. PS3 still broken but getting it fixed soon. Can't really tell you my color or number until then.

team names huh.. i wonder what fantastical name we can come up with this time . maybe "watermelonphouchg" hah.

When is everyone getting together to do some runs with the miata? When is the start date for the season has it been confirmed yet?

Ok Ace I think I wanna sign up. PS3 still broken but getting it fixed soon. Can't really tell you my color or number until then.
Alright Sass welcome. What time slot did you perfer to run in?
Oh no the dreaded "team name" decision! :nervous:
:lol:
It not to hard just go into a heated discussion with your teammate, or just get a 3rd opinion.
team names huh.. i wonder what fantastical name we can come up with this time . maybe "watermelonphouchg" hah.
You deserve some creativity points for that one. :lol:
When is everyone getting together to do some runs with the miata? When is the start date for the season has it been confirmed yet?
I'm planning on doing some longer test races this weekend, so feel free to join in. I am hoping to start this series in a couple weeks.

Also, me and Jahgee have teamed up in the 2pm series.

Last edited:
If anyone knows someone who might do this, then let them know. I would like to see at least 8 drivers in each series before we get this thing started here in a couple of weeks.

haven't got any more friends ^^

I just thought of something, are these sign ups for the full oval racing series or just the miata ones? Realised it doesn't say anywhere in this thread but in the social thread there's talks about lots of different races, i'm just a tad bit confused sometimes.

These sign up are just for the miata series, those other series are future plans.

I see, that's what i originally thought anyway. :) Was just getting the impression that they might be incorporated to each others but that might be a later stage. :P But it's a good thing this wasn't because i shouldn't commit myself to racing so many saturdays. ^^

There may be some practice races tonight, but definitely tomorrow. Attendance is not mandatory, but the more the merrier. :D

Just letting you know, I can't get to my PS3 every other weekend, so I will be missing either two or three races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back