Do you want to have teams in this championship

• Yes Please

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No Way

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for joining let me know when practice is have to see if my hotel internet can keep up and not lag
I'll join the 5PM league. Pic coming soon with the number 27.
Great to have you both xstyles and killerclown. I will get you both signed up.
My day started earlier :)
I suppose that is a good reason, but then again watermelon is a very busy racer, she host races all the time and I have no idea how she does it. Go watermelon! 👍
I'll switch to the Friday series but if I'm available I'll race in either of the other two as well.
Johnny it would be great to have you in any of the series, as you are a fierce competitor.
OK, I'll give it another try. Perhaps that I just will have to learn to do this. When do we have another test session? And on which track.
I'm glad you decided to give it another try, but I garuntee once you get used to it you will have a great time. I was considering doing some testing this weekend possibly, but nothing is for sure yet. I would like to do some longer races on Motegi Super Speedway, to see what tire wear is like.

Updated drivers list, and I must say it is filling up fast. :D:tup:

OK, I'll give it another try. Perhaps that I just will have to learn to do this.

👍 :D 👍
I recommend it. :)

I suppose that is a good reason, but then again watermelon is a very busy racer, she host races all the time and I have no idea how she does it. Go watermelon! 👍

I cram it in while I can!! :lol:

I actually did run a photo-op race with my Miata, I just haven't gotten a chance to watch it & actually do the photomode. :lol:

Yeah oval racing is surprisingly challenging to drive and it's sooo much about strategy. And when the cars go faster you have to think even faster. :P Complicated **** this.

That is an issue, and frankly, maybe I'm getting old, but I don't want to do this with FGTs. :boggled: :ill: :crazy:

But really the main thing is I like to do regular cars because Nascars & cars that look similar or the same confuse me. I really like to have different colour cars on the track so I don't confuse other racers on track.
And the faster you go, the more contrast I need. :lol:
So NASCAR cars really cause a problem for me :boggled: because they all look similar and odd, and too busy... and then I don't know who anybody is, particularly if they're behind me in the rearview without the name tag above the car.
So that's my big problem.

Posting on behalf of bender2011 / miata_1 (I'm a bit of a personal secretary for this :boggled: apparently posting to one thread is more world wide internets web usage than he can stand. :lol:)

Questions:
how many laps?
are there pit stops?
do people have lap times @ Motegi & Indy?
same hp limit as the test racing last week?

As far as I know he doesn't have a teammate yet.

and update on his info

bender2011 / miata_1 / #60 / Pinehurst Green

Update: miata_1 is going to Aceland right now for test racing. 👍

Last edited:
It seems that the majority would like to have teams. Better start looking for teammates. The only team I know of so far is wat3rm370n and xNikodemusx. I am currently contemplating who to ask. I have actually had a couple guys already ask me, but I am still unsure at the moment.

You are correct about the time :) but well i guess no test then ^^ I haven't got time anyways.

Killer Clown and myself have decided that we'll kick all your azzes together as a team...👍

We haven't discussed team colors yet, but in the end, it won't matter...;)

Well theres 2 teams formed and 4 unavailable drivers.

I just realized a big problem. There are 9 drivers in a series and only 2 drivers per team, so that leaves someone the odd man out. A couple solutions.
1: Allow more drivers in each series.
2: Allow 3 drivers per team instead of 2.
3: Do both 1 and 2.

I just realized a big problem. There are 9 drivers in a series and only 2 drivers per team, so that leaves someone the odd man out. A couple solutions.
1: Allow more drivers in each series.
2: Allow 3 drivers per team instead of 2.
3: Do both 1 and 2.

You are obviously the ODD boy out.

Problem solved.

:lol::lol::lol:

I was shoved off the ps3 to make way for miata_1 giving that stupid lambo seasonal another go. :ouch: :rolleyes: :scared: :boggled: :yuck: :ill:

I was stuck with that for a while aswell but it's done now so let's never return to that one. ^^

Have anyone tried out the top speed yet?

Allow 12 racers. Chances are there will be 8 each race.
If someone's teammate doesn't show up at least they're having the teammate get points for the race, right?

I say assign a teammate at series start time for sign-ups who fail to be sociable before the series start. :lol: :sly:
That's what I do when I organize a teams race. :) I just straight up tell people they'll be assigned a teammate if they don't arrange their own!

Fair warning... Tokyo Bay in the Miata tc makes me car sick.
vomit.gif

I think the power limiter should be shoved down far for that Bristol track! :nervous:

Speaking of which, where is the power limiter is being set at?

And what hp pp are people topping out at with a broken in engine?
I think I have about 150miles on my car now.

I'm going nowhere near that Lamb seasonal. :ill:
I'd sooner do a seasonal with an unmodified tank car. :boggled:

Allow 12 racers. Chances are there will be 8 each race.
If someone's teammate doesn't show up at least they're having the teammate get points for the race, right?
It seems fair enough, but I think allowing 12 drivers and 3 drivers per team may be the best option, because then I can have the top 2 drivers on a team get the team points.
I say assign a teammate at series start time for sign-ups who fail to be sociable before the series start. :lol: :sly:
That's what I do when I organize a teams race. :) I just straight up tell people they'll be assigned a teammate if they don't arrange their own!
That was my plan. :cool:
Fair warning... Tokyo Bay in the Miata tc makes me car sick.
vomit.gif

I think the power limiter should be shoved down far for that Bristol track! :nervous:
:lol::lol:
Speaking of which, where is the power limiter is being set at?
It is full power everywhere except Indy. At indy it is 464PP.
And what hp pp are people topping out at with a broken in engine?
I think I have about 150miles on my car now.
I'm at 213 hp fully broke in and 200 miles is break in point.
I'm going nowhere near that Lamb seasonal. :ill:
I'd sooner do a seasonal with an unmodified tank car. :boggled:
HAHA! Me, greestlightnin, and Bowtie did a race with the tank car on Indy the other day, which was...well.....

It seems fair enough, but I think allowing 12 drivers and 3 drivers per team may be the best option, because then I can have the top 2 drivers on a team get the team points.

I don't understand what that means. ?

I mean, I don't care how many people are on a team. I'm just not sure I understand the part about top 2 drivers on the team... or how the scoring would work with the 3-man team. ?

And I'm glad you'll force people into teams if they don't man up & choose them on their own! BWAHAHAHAHA!

:guilty:
Oops. Did I say that out loud?

It is full power everywhere except Indy. At indy it is 464PP.

Put that in the OP please for reference?
Or have you and I haven't noticed? :dopey:

Um, I could be wrong, but I don't think you CAN modify the Tank Car...

;)

Emphasizing my point at how unlikely I am to do the lambo seasonal.
I'm so unlikely to do a race in the tank car - that I didn't know it can't be modified!

And wait... you mean those people who race it really deal with that gearing and nonsense?????
Who ARE those people?

You know the ones I'm talking about.

I think greest scored big time with his teammate killerclown, he is one heck of a driver especially on the Tokyo Bay Ovals. I think I need to put some pics up here from our test races.

Those short tracks are really interesting, had a fun session yesterday with greest and ace and those tracks really take some skill to perfect! But if you manage to do it right over and over again it should be much much harder to pass on those tracks. On the ovals on the other hand there's gonna be some massive strategic thinking going round round in 250 km/h (or whatever speed we were going, didn't really pay attention ^^ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back