PD should be held responsible for inciting player anger

• Thread starter mattikake
  • 76 comments
Sometimes when things seem to go poof; back on the browser, forward on the browser, then reload. Brings it back every time.

I get random, but pretty regular page reloads, but im on an iphone 11 soo 🤷‍♂️

You do know that some players have their PSN accounts set up to not accept messages from people not on their friends lists, right? It's likely these players aren't blocking you and your perceived view of how the community feels may be a bit askew.

Being a very good boy regarding the FIA code of conduct gets you free passes to creatively interpret track limits :sly:
Ah yes, because the FIA is actually not responsible for the track limits in GT7...thus, when FIA is not involved, one can abandon the FIA loyalty :lol:

But wait a second...he said all of his races are driven to FIA standards...but if the FIA is not involved in a race, then it can no longer be 100% of the races...thus, the statement remains contradictory. :irked:

My brain hurts :drool:

Last edited:
Context. It was in reference to "how clean are you?". I don't divebomb and I don't crowd other drivers off the track, exactly to FIA drivers code of conduct.

Track limits are the officials responsibility to uphold, not the drivers.

This is basic stuff.

Ok, let’s see what kind of a driver you really are. My PSN is Pigems_ send me a FR, we can do some 1vs1 racing, since you’re mister I’m to good to need a radar, you shouldn’t have any trouble mopping the floor with some old guy, all whilst never once touching my car during the process, right? I’ll be awaiting the FR, and I’ll be online tonight. 😘

Ok, let’s see what kind of a driver you really are. My PSN is Pigems_ send me a FR, we can do some 1vs1 racing, since you’re mister I’m to good to need a radar, you shouldn’t have any trouble mopping the floor with some old guy, all whilst never once touching my car during the process, right? I’ll be awaiting the FR, and I’ll be online tonight. 😘
Don't forget to block him when you get taken out by lag 🤣

Did I just witness the GT7 equivalent of "1v1 me Rust" just now?

Please, please, please record it, Pigems... Please record it if he accepts.

Incidentally, you might find it fun to note that not only was the opponent car in both of your videos not where you thought, you weren't where they thought either - and it's impossible to know where either of you really were because it doesn't work like that.[/color][/b]

Schrödinger's pixels, nobody knows where anyone is unless someone streams it.

It's long been established that internet speeds are not the problem. Try some other angle of PD defence.
Internet speed is not the problem, you're right there. You can happily game (and for a long time I did) on an 8Mbps connection... if it's stable. Connection jitter is the problem. Research it, do what you can to minimise it and you may find you're having less issues.

Edit: You'll never eliminate jitter entirely, but there are things you can do to minimise potential causes at your end of the connection.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back