[POLL] United States Presidential Elections 2016

The party nominees are named. Now who do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@fumunaplz

The last I remember only qualification for president the the Constitution spells out is that the individual must be 35 and a natural born citizen.. no mention of political experience

She can't even handle classified emails properly. Why would you want someone like that as president?

While this is true, Trump can't even manage to keep himself out of bankruptcy or go 10 minutes without putting his foot in his mouth. Neither one of the even remotely deserve or are qualified to be president. I still can't believe this are the two best people we found for the two major parties in the US.

While this is true, Trump can't even manage to keep himself out of bankruptcy or go 10 minutes without putting his foot in his mouth. Neither one of the even remotely deserve or are qualified to be president. I still can't believe this are the two best people we found for the two major parties in the US.

Trump wouldn't be running the country's finances. I'm pretty sure that's Congress. I'd like to have seen Ted Cruz do better, but Trump > Hillary imo.

Hmm I didn't see mishandling classified emails in there or lying to America to look good at election time.

She has done much worse than that :lol:

My point in posting was to show what the office entails, in no way have I ever defended Hillary as to be she is a flat out criminal. It is not uncommon for people to not only vote for but also support one though, they know how to get some jobs done that people would rather turn a blind eye too ;)

I will repeat though it is very important to know what the purpose of the president is, if people don't understand the law they should not vote.

FBI director is doing a press conference about Hillary's emails...
Edit: I can't figure out how to link the "live" conference from FB Fox News.

Last edited:
The fix is in.

Any other admin besides her husband's would have resulted in a recommendation to pursue charges. This event has called into question the entire justice system as it pertains to our overlords.
Clinton meets with Lynch. Lynch says she'll follow whatever recommendations the FBI puts forth. Outcome was certain at that point or she never would have said that IMO.

Pack it up, boys. The US justice system is done.

EDIT: This is the first time I actually feel compelled to vote *against* a candidate. I believe I may be voting for Trump to prevent Shillary from getting in.

This is absolutely unbelievable. No indictments will be brought. I guess the law doesn't matter if you're a politician. I wonder what the Clintons had on Comey that he didn't indict.

If this was anyone else in government they would have at the very least been prosecuted. Jeez, some people would have seen 30 years for mishandling top secret documents!

I suspect the FBI don't want Trump as president and don't want to harm Hillary's chances so are just putting all this to bed. I'm sure being the former first lady and secretary of state also can't have hurt! Rules don't apply when your a powerful person.

On the off chance that they had prosecuted her I am willing to bet Obama would have pardoned her.

Weren't David Patreus and somebody else in the Bush administration prosecuted for doing something similar with classified information?

The fix is in.

Any other admin besides her husband's would have resulted in a recommendation to pursue charges. This event has called into question the entire justice system as it pertains to our overlords.

Queen Hillary's Coronation is scheduled for Friday, January 20, 2017.

As expected, Queen Hillary's First Lady will be Monica Lewinsky.

Trump wouldn't be running the country's finances. I'm pretty sure that's Congress. I'd like to have seen Ted Cruz do better, but Trump > Hillary imo.

While this is true, he will still be making decision that will have an impact on the country's economy, much in the same way he failed with his companies.

===

@kolio That tweet kind of sums up my thoughts on Hilary, the e-mails aren't what I have an issue with even though it was shady. Benghazi however, I believe she's one of the people directly responsible for the deaths of those Americans. People get convicted of murder on less than that.

While this is true, he will still be making decision that will have an impact on the country's economy, much in the same way he failed with his companies.

===

@kolio That tweet kind of sums up my thoughts on Hilary, the e-mails aren't what I have an issue with even though it was shady. Benghazi however, I believe she's one of the people directly responsible for the deaths of those Americans. People get convicted of murder on less than that.
When it comes to the email problem thing... Couldn't that be punishable by prison? If indicted obviously.

Benghazi... heck, we have this thing called manslaughter. :ouch:

When it comes to the email problem thing... Couldn't that be punishable by prison? If indicted obviously.

Benghazi... heck, we have this thing called manslaughter. :ouch:

It can, however I'm not entirely sure of all the intricacies of it. Manslaughter though, I feel that should be a walk in the park to convict.

It can, however I'm not entirely sure of all the intricacies of it. Manslaughter though, I feel that should be a walk in the park to convict.

I'm curious why nobody at the FBI or IRS is looking into the Clinton Foundation.

So it's completely normal for a presidential candidate to be using material created by racist groups?
Something tells me he didn't even read the mic.com article. :rolleyes:

How would one know it was used by racist groups unless they found it there first?
Trump tweeted the pic on 2 July.

It first appeared in the Drumpfster Fire that is 8chan's /pol/ board on 22 June.

It was first tweeted on 15 June by a Twitter user who has previous form in tweeting racist images that they themselves have edited.

I'm curious why nobody at the FBI or IRS is looking into the Clinton Foundation.
They are under a separate investigation. The Clinton Foundation is being investigated under the RICO statute, so the jail time on violations under that law is a lot tougher than they normally are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back