Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
I'm waiting for more snow to come to have some proper fun in the iX. Theoretically, we're suppose to be buried alive in snowpocalypse. The weathermen have been predicting doom for the past couple of days, but honestly, I've still yet to see any considerable amount of snow. At this point, I want it to either just all melt and shut the snow talk up, or actually snow a foot. It's time to put up, or shut up.

Blasted weather.

I'm waiting for more snow to come to have some proper fun in the iX. Theoretically, we're suppose to be buried alive in snowpocalypse. The weathermen have been predicting doom for the past couple of days, but honestly, I've still yet to see any considerable amount of snow. At this point, I want it to either just all melt and shut the snow talk up, or actually snow a foot. It's time to put up, or shut up.

Blasted weather.

Your guys idea of a snowpocalypse is 2 inches or more of snow :rolleyes:

We are finally getting some decent snowfall here, and its letting me put the snow tires on my M3 to good use. Which is quite enjoyable, to say the least.

Your guys idea of a snowpocalypse is 2 inches or more of snow :rolleyes:

We are finally getting some decent snowfall here, and its letting me put the snow tires on my M3 to good use. Which is quite enjoyable, to say the least.

Weathermen and weather stations all originally predicted 6-14 inches of snow for today. What actually happened was about 2-3 inches of snow. Don't blame us if they got it all wrong. :lol:

Moar pictures:

Pre-Snow Fun (with a Nalgene bottle for reference for snow depth)
IMG_4186.JPG

After having gone driving for a bit:
IMG_4188_Edited.jpg

Last edited:
Weathermen and weather stations all originally predicted 6-14 inches of snow for today. What actually happened was about 2-3 inches of snow. Don't blame us if they got it all wrong. :lol:
Hey, somebody got more than that! (A lot of people, actually!)

That's half of the snow on my driveway shoveled onto the other half :D. Needless to say, the Nissan is not going anywhere for quite some time :(.

Thank you for reminding me of how thankful I am to have a retired neighbour with a snow blower that loves doing my driveway before I get home.

SRV2LOW4ME
Thank you for reminding me of how thankful I am to have a retired neighbour with a snow blower that loves doing my driveway before I get home.
My back still hurts, and my power is still out from yesterday's ice storm :lol:

spngr311
Thank you for reminding me why I am so lucky I live in Florida.
Winter sucks, but come summer, there are some driving roads in this state that are to die for...it ain't all bad :)

Hi guys! Brand new to the site, long time lurker though. Like a few years!

Anyways, here's my ride- She's a daily driver!!

1983 BMW 320i sport pack.. (Sport pack is Recaros, air dam, badge delete, 3.91lsd, sunroof, getrag 245 transmission, stiffer shocks)

j8edr5.jpg

Been lurking around gtplanet for quite some time now so i figured its time i start posting some stuff! So heres my 85 GS RX-7!

RX-7.jpg

RX-72.jpg

Here's our daily driver since 2004 - a 2003 Ford Mondeo Zetec. Bought him off my uncle and never turned back. Lowered 40mm, K&N sports air filter, Cobra sports exhaust, pictured here with 5 spoke Team Dynamics 18" alloys (currently rolling on winter wheels). Picture was taken at Cleethorpes Show in 2009. He's called Bruiser, and I love him to pieces. :D

BruiseratCleethorpes20092.jpg

Looking good Eirik, wait the Toyota in the foreground is your new daily or your Charade still??

Thanks bud :cool: The Toyota is my new daily, I never dailied the blue Charade. I'm working on a red Charade right now which is a little rough but will be way lower than the blue car was. :)

I'm working on a red Charade right now which is a little rough but will be way lower than the blue car was. :)

And yes, I said was..
430549_10150571250935969_576595968_9510234_1633513690_n.jpg

End of the road for it.. :indiff: Remembering better times:
IMG058-1.jpg

I think I'm never gonna miss I will miss this one :nervous:

On a side note, I bought another Mk3 Golf today, that makes me happy.. :)

Back