PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,938 comments
Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing hard tires - All around

I can do all the GR4 races ,like WTC 700 , for the consumption i put eco at 6 short shifting , or any 700PP race with roads cars.It very easy to drive . Fast as the lighting.. One another weapon.

-Wide body
-Aero Parts
-Skirts

View attachment 1126357View attachment 1126358View attachment 1126359View attachment 1126360

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
"for the consumption i put eco at 6 short shifting"

I am a beginner regarding this.

Does this mean that you change gear 6 in the auto gear box to stift gear earlier?

Does this mean that you change gear 6 in the auto gear box to stift gear earlier?
Fuel Management 6 - Manual Transmission - Short shift gears

This is how you decrease fuel consumption.

On Praiano's tunes for Le Mans 700 or Sardegna 800 he will also extend the gearbox so you arent at the top of the rev range but can achieve high speeds. This will also decrease fuel consumption.

Just wanted to thank you for sharing your tunes. The ‘07 M3, ‘81 911, ‘69 Vette, and the ‘16 Shelby Mustang in particular have been beautiful to drive.

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R Nismo '17 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.34

More grip than top speed.
Wide car
Rims up to you - With Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear Standard - Wing Custom

n1.jpeg
n2.jpeg
n3.jpeg
n4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Phew! I was about to buy another NISMO assuming you hadn’t done internal upgrades. Thankfully I checked your sheets first.

First run was a hybrid of a Morse Monkey/Exeter hybrid tune and yours and I was not a fan of the results. Too many cooks in the kitchen I suppose. So I went purely with your tune and made my usual tweaks. She felt soooo much better, more like what I expect out of this car. Screwed the pooch with my fuel calculation and ran out of gas in L3 with an over-optimistic FM setting. Made the opposite mistake on 6/7 and didn’t burn enough. The tune is brilliant, the results should’ve been better. I would believe it if you told me you could crack 4:00 at Sarthe with an overall run time around 30:30, if not 30 flat.

Ultimately, I bought a new one anyway. Yours has internals, MM and Exe’s do not. Some day I’ll head-to-head them all as I do love driving this car and the economy is great for Sarthe.

Phew! I was about to buy another NISMO assuming you hadn’t done internal upgrades. Thankfully I checked your sheets first.

First run was a hybrid of a Morse Monkey/Exeter hybrid tune and yours and I was not a fan of the results. Too many cooks in the kitchen I suppose. So I went purely with your tune and made my usual tweaks. She felt soooo much better, more like what I expect out of this car. Screwed the pooch with my fuel calculation and ran out of gas in L3 with an over-optimistic FM setting. Made the opposite mistake on 6/7 and didn’t burn enough. The tune is brilliant, the results should’ve been better. I would believe it if you told me you could crack 4:00 at Sarthe with an overall run time around 30:30, if not 30 flat.

Ultimately, I bought a new one anyway. Yours has internals, MM and Exe’s do not. Some day I’ll head-to-head them all as I do love driving this car and the economy is great for Sarthe.
You can see that i use a lot of ECU to reduce HP. No need of the engine tuning for 700PP . It's just because i also test the full power option during my settings process.

Honda Beat '91 - 400PP - Comfort Soft Tires - Human comedy mission race

Rims size 13" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

25laps , pit every 7 laps for gas and tires. Lap 2:20 with fresh tires 1 lap , decrease to 2:25 lap 7 at safe racing pace.

I've put manual transmission and no racing brakes or pads , to save some PP. Friends that use Auto trans can use it , Just shift at the limit of RPM.

I know the car is very high over the tarmac , no problem , it's not a ground effect car at all , if somebody don't like the look , just don't look at it , use bumper cam. Or buy a JEEP .:lol::lol::scared:

View attachment 1146313View attachment 1146314

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 100 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 5.714

View attachment 1146315View attachment 1146316View attachment 1146317

It seems i'm second place at 25 laps with the Honda Beat , and 4th place after others cars between my very fast friends.

View attachment 1146318

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

A little late to the game ... I tried these settings and came in 17th (Not the best driver, using the PS5 controller). After lap 1, I was in 20th place. This mission sucks.

Any additional tips?

A little late to the game ... I tried these settings and came in 17th (Not the best driver, using the PS5 controller). After lap 1, I was in 20th place. This mission sucks.

Any additional tips?
Practice. For this event , even with a good car , you need a good pace and showing regularity lap after lap. With hard level the race is not so difficult to complete.

You can see that i use a lot of ECU to reduce HP. No need of the engine tuning for 700PP . It's just because i also test the full power option during my settings process.
About your use of ECU vs. Restrictor, I always seem to get better numbers in the tuning sheets when I turn it down with the Restrictor. Is there something unseen going on that benefits turning the ECU down despite the better numbers ‘on paper’?

About your use of ECU vs. Restrictor, I always seem to get better numbers in the tuning sheets when I turn it down with the Restrictor. Is there something unseen going on that benefits turning the ECU down despite the better numbers ‘on paper’?
Depending of the track and the kind of cars / engine. Restrictor favorite torque instead ECU power.

For a low torque engine car on a slow turns (hairpins) circuit , best option is restrictor.
For fast track with medium / fasr turns with long straight , better ECU and more power.

A friend of mine uses to say "I like the cars that look like my girl: wide and low"
Ps: is translated from Spanish and we use 'bajo' both to define somebody who is short or something that is low
:lol: Not my kind of "idéal féminin" for sure , I'm a fan of Naomi Campbel since ever.
On another side , if a friend of mine can compare a girl to a car , i would advise him to buy a pair of glass or consult a psychoanalyst ... or both !!
If PD is not able to fix this bad physic behaviors , i think they have to shut down the ride height visual both end. Kepping only the original aspect for any RH settings.

Nissan GT-R Nismo '17 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

The faster 700PP Road car on Nordschleife / Suzuka and most on tracks ..... For Le Mans you can't do 4 laps at FM6 , so 2 stops only.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Front A - Side A - Rear Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1171859View attachment 1171860

1- set auto speed at the minimum 320kmh

View attachment 1171861View attachment 1171862

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
"For Le Mans you can't do 4 laps at FM6 , so 2 stops only."

I get 2,9 laps according to the "fuel meter". Could run 3 if I slowed down a bit here and there.

I wonder if one is supposed to be able to get 3 laps easy. And if I have missed a setting in the tune somewhere. I have done my best to double check.

But then, maybe there is a difference regarding the game settings?
I am a beginner and run with assists and probably in an easy mode if there was a difficulty setting.

I get 2,9 laps according to the "fuel meter". Could run 3 if I slowed down a bit here and there.

I wonder if one is supposed to be able to get 3 laps easy. And if I have missed a setting in the tune somewhere. I have done my best to double check.

I am a beginner and run with assists and probably in an easy mode if there was a difficulty setting.
This car is not the best option for the Le Mans event due to gas consumption. Anywhere else without this Gas consumption , it's a real beast. Easy to drive fast. In my opinion , i think that the best option is to drive without aids. Even more for 4WD cars. You can use traction control and Counter steer aid ON for very diffivult cars. The rest is very drivable without after a few practice. To progress , no aids .

I ran this car 7 times today, it can get 3 laps, but it is a very close 3 laps. I adjusted the trans at least 3 times and replaced the High Turbo with the Med Turbo to do it.

Because for me i would answer NO to all the questions , so if i drive a Subaru or Nissan GT-R , i'll see the hood only ,so i don't care about ride height.
For more complaints , just need to ask for the boss Mister Kaz.
Ah, understood. I also like to admire cars in the garage and scapes so it's a must for a car to look good.

Just in case it is not clear about what "short shifting"is, it means that you shift earlier than at the red line on the tachometer. If you look at the spec sheet on the car, it gives horsepower and the RPM at which that horsepower is achieved. The next line under the horsepower is the maximum torque and the RPM for that value. It works well to shift somewhere around the max torque value if possible. That way you still get good acceleration but save fuel.
Hope this helps, Pete

Back