Primus Ortus

The colour selection on all the photos is just right; I wasn't keen on the green on the Gallardo but it's starting to grow on me. Great work with Kubbelwagen (sp) too particularly the second đź‘Ť

My first Rally set! (well, that is if you don't count my snow rally from awhile back, which I don't particularly like... :scared:) I wanted to get one of these into the 2.0 comp, but couldn't get it done in time. Oh well, maybe next time... :)

________________________​

Beautiful pictures and Gallardo. Good work also on the Dodge Ram

Thank you for the comment and the visit!

Dodge Ram photos are picture perfect! And your WWII photos - amazing! Captured the era perfectly. đź‘Ť Amazing job. :)

Thanks as always Nato. :)

The colour selection on all the photos is just right; I wasn't keen on the green on the Gallardo but it's starting to grow on me. Great work with Kubbelwagen (sp) too particularly the second đź‘Ť

Thanks, I'm not usually keen on the off colors either, but I saw someone's sparkly green on another car and wanted to replicate that on the Gallardo for fun. Thanks also on the Kubbel!

That Gallardo set is beautiful.

Thanks Foster!

The Jade Lambo going around the corner at Aso is amazing! :drool: The new Italian Theater pics are pretty cool (and original!) too.

Thank you c_f - that Aso pic is one of my favorites. It's a pretty simple photo, but I like it.

Those are S P E C T A C U L A R ! It's a shame you didn't get one (the last one is pure win) in the comp as I think you would've creamed it. đź‘Ť :)

The first one is great, I like the lighting and colouring in it. Nice, I think it's a very nice way to start off your rally-shooting. :P:tup:

i wish i could edit stardard cars soo good !!

Thanks nanabu, but we both know you can do it better than I can... :sly:

Those are S P E C T A C U L A R ! It's a shame you didn't get one (the last one is pure win) in the comp as I think you would've creamed it. đź‘Ť :)

Hehe, thanks Nato. It's okay if I didn't get it in, I'm just having fun taking the pics. :)

oh wow :drool: these are great shots of a car that everyone missed! Fantastic work!

Thank you Soloracer - yeah, I noticed that too. I like the colors and detail this car has.

The first one is great, I like the lighting and colouring in it. Nice, I think it's a very nice way to start off your rally-shooting. :P:tup:

Thanks Fishy - it's all about the lighting. :)

The last shot of the Lancer is amazing. It looks like it is in Finland or New Zealand. :crazy:

I would love to go to Finland or New Zealand. Maybe some day. :) Thanks for the comments!

My favourite has to be number 2.

Thanks! I'm glad you like that one. That photo is definitely one that benefits from a better resolution and black background.

Time for an uber update. I looked around and didn't find a suitable track portfolio of the real world tracks, so I made one. I hope you like!

Last edited:
Wow, epic landscape/track shots. :drool:

Like Skuba-Skuba, the Corkscrew, and Nurb. :D

...Just some eclectic shots:

The first two shots were for the 2.0 "Luxury" Comp, until, that is, I was reminded that the Jaguar was not expensive enough to be in the competition... :guilty: I did mention that I installed a $250,000 stereo, didn't I? (Can't you just smell the Corinthian leather? :dopey:)

These shots were for a CCCL Comp, but I didn't get it done in time... :indiff: (You are starting to notice a pattern of failure, aren't you? :sly:)

I guess this is a teaser for the "City Circuit" set I will be doing soon... (This is one of only two tilt lens (miniature) pics I have taken and saved - it will not be making it to the final set...)

Lastly, a holdover from my Jade Lambo set previously:

Wow, epic landscape/track shots. :drool:

Like Skuba-Skuba, the Corkscrew, and Nurb. :D

Thank you GP - Skuba Skuba and the Corkscrew were my favorites from the set as well. (Skuba Skuba, that's pretty funny... :lol:)

Lovely set!
Great work!đź‘Ť

Thank you!

Nice idea!
I like the execution as well. ;)

Thanks Fishy - just trying something a little different.

[/URL]
Nice work, particularly on Tsukuba!

Thanks as always my friend. I like Tsukuba as well. :)

Amazing work here.

Well, I wouldn't go that far... but it's okay. đź‘Ť

These scenery shots are unbelievable ! Love the editing. Makes them look so real đź‘Ť

Hehe, thanks!

A great sense of realism from these shots đź‘Ť great work

Thank you Soloracer. Great shots from you - I love your 2.0 comp entry.

i love the tsukuba and laguna seca shots!

Thanks rev - those are my favs as well!

Last edited:
It's a shame about the Jag, those shots are epic, especially the first with the blurred puddle reflection. Did you do that post game?
Also the tilt lens city shot is really good... Really! đź‘Ť

Thanks for the comments!

@ Nato - the blur effect in the Jaguar photo puddle was accomplished by closing the aperture to 1.4. I initially did it because the potted plants in the background were rendered poorly, and they were ruining the shot. Interestingly, it affected the puddle as well. :)

With the new Nissan comes new pictures! Laguna Seca has one of the best skies in GT5 in my opinion. There is only one problem. At the top of the corkscrew sits a horrendously big green Rolex sign, which blocks the view. It ruins the composition of pictures from the middle of the corkscrew looking up. And, it irks me. :sly: Irk, of course, being only a mild form of irritation, but irk nonetheless! Nothing a little photoshop can't deal with. :)

The new Nissan understeers, so I'll have to work on the suspension and LSD a little more to get 'r right. Nevertheless, it's nice and fast and should be fun around the 'Ring. Hope you like the pictures, I tried different editing styles. On some of them I increased exposure and played with contrast such that it gives it a mild HDR effect. (The whitish halo around the black vehicle on the road is a dead giveaway for this...)

Very nice work! I really like your 2.0 work and the new Nissan work. Thanks for the comment about my 2.0 :) Keep up the amazing work!

I really like that first photo, the car works really well with low down camera angles and having the kerb blurred like that looks great! I haven't had a chance to take that car out properly myself but I think I know where I'm taking it first! :)

Great shots - gotta love the sky in the last photo. đź‘Ť
Oh and RKM Motorsport Tuning Garage have just posted a tune for the N24 - see it here. :)

Very nice work! I really like your 2.0 work and the new Nissan work. Thanks for the comment about my 2.0 :) Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks Solo - wonderful job you did on the tourney - congratulations on the big win! đź‘Ť:gtpflag:

I really like that first photo, the car works really well with low down camera angles and having the kerb blurred like that looks great! I haven't had a chance to take that car out properly myself but I think I know where I'm taking it first! :)

MOGLET! Thanks for gracing the pages of my humble gallery! That photo was also my favorite of the group, as it was the one that seemed a little more realistic than the others. (I wasn't going for realism on the blue sky pics...) The car is great - can't wait to see what great pics you take of it! :)

Great shots - gotta love the sky in the last photo. đź‘Ť
Oh and RKM Motorsport Tuning Garage have just posted a tune for the N24 - see it here. :)

NATO! Thanks - I like the sky also. And thanks also for the link to RKM - their tune looks almost exactly the way I already had it set up. They decreased the LSD on braking more than I did, though, which is precisely what I was going to try next in order to decrease the understeer. Apparently, great minds think alike. :sly:

I entered the PMC with a single unedited bracket of the following shot. This one, however, is a 6 photo HDRI with some tone mapping and color cleaning:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back