Primus Ortus

Great editing! I love the mood in shot one but unfortunately somehow the car doesn't really seem to be attached to the road (not sure that's a good way of explaining it but anyway). Nice soft mood in #2 again and I really like #3. 👍 :)

My word - those landscapes!! Superb.

Did you have to move the camera right back round the track to get some of those zoomed angles?

Gotta try it meself now... :D

Nice !
Beautiful shots and great editing :drool:👍

Thanks Shaolin!

Great editing! I love the mood in shot one but unfortunately somehow the car doesn't really seem to be attached to the road (not sure that's a good way of explaining it but anyway). Nice soft mood in #2 again and I really like #3. 👍 :)

That's it! There was something bugging me about that shot as well and I think you figured it out. Maybe if I photoshop a reflection in the road it will help anchor the car down... Thanks Nato!

BkS
I love the cross-processing on shot 2. 👍

Thanks BkS! I am not a big fan of the cross-processing filter in GT5, but I used it on this picture in post-editing and liked it.

Great shots and editing

Thanks my friend!

Definetly like Picture No.1 the most.
Looks really nice! 👍

Thank you! I tried to make it a little spooky - think The Ring, where the little girl crawls out of the well and through the television... :scared:

Great editing ont the last set!

Thanks my friend!

My word - those landscapes!! Superb.

Did you have to move the camera right back round the track to get some of those zoomed angles?

Gotta try it meself now... :D

Thanks Miklad - those Toscana shots are actually the pre-set camera positions - no walking was required!

No joke Primus, that second shot with the McLaren F1 looks like it was taken it Oulton Park or Donington. Some serious shooting there. 👍 Fantastic stuff as always.

A few more :) :
Truck Love:

My First Dream Car, AKA "The Shelby Drift":

Lo. Ri. Der(p). :P

Alfa at Le Sarthe:

__________________________​

Awesome !!! :drool::drool::drool:
Nothing else to say ! 👍

Thanks!

BkS
No joke Primus, that second shot with the McLaren F1 looks like it was taken it Oulton Park or Donington. Some serious shooting there. 👍 Fantastic stuff as always.

Heh, thanks BkS!

Last edited:
You're obsessed with the Vette :P but that's ok, because it's a beautiful car 👍

I almost forgot the Mclaren looks amazing 👍

You're obsessed with the Vette :P but that's ok, because it's a beautiful car 👍

I almost forgot the Mclaren looks amazing 👍

Now, now, DarkR, it's not an obsession, it's merely a mild to moderate longing...:sly:

Very good re edits.
The McLaren picture looks out of this world. Absolutly mind blowing! :drool:

Thanks bud - I wasn't happy with the picture at first, as I didn't think I got out of it what I wanted, but after a few tweaks, I think I got it close to being right. :)

My friend is a Forza Fan and when he saw your 458 italia , he was like ... wow , awesome pic :P

And I agree with him , very cool pics :D

Your Ram shot reminds me of a commercial dodge did a while back in the US, 458 is superb as well, all in all great work you did there buddy 👍

Hey look - I actually did a couple new pictures... it's only been like about 2 months or something. :indiff:

Legends at Le Mans

_____________________________​
My friend is a Forza Fan and when he saw your 458 italia , he was like ... wow , awesome pic :P

And I agree with him , very cool pics :D

Heh, thanks werty!

Your Ram shot reminds me of a commercial dodge did a while back in the US, 458 is superb as well, all in all great work you did there buddy 👍

Thank you Ph1lmar!

LOL, you guys crack me up. Thanks for the comments. I've been away because I got a new job at a different firm and it's keeping me a little busy at the moment. Life happens I guess. Hopefully things will settle down and I'll be able to get back to having fun again...

Back