PS3 General Discussion

Be careful. COD: 4 is like heroin, not that I know what heroin is like, but it's like crack...., not that I know what crack is like. What I'm trying to say is that it's very addictive. Have fun!

:lol: Dear God I'm already hooked :ill:..... played COD most of yesterday evening and today its just so damn addictive and I haven't even ventured into online play yet! :crazy:

GT5P is taking a backseat..... ahhh whats wrong with me!! :sly:

Robin

Be careful. COD: 4 is like heroin, not that I know what heroin is like, but it's like crack...., not that I know what crack is like. What I'm trying to say is that it's very addictive. Have fun!

:lol: I said much the same thing a few days ago in my GT4 gallery!

JEEPERS! Call of Duty 4 is sucking the life out of me! I've been planning to post updates since I got that game, but Its like online crack - I'm hooked! You can find me most nights ripping up shi... oops can't say that here! LOL I've had some great games with Beerz, Scaff, Dead_Poetic and Pako. If any of you guys have a PS3 add my PSN (its my GTP name) and look me up. 👍

If you have a life, it will go, and if you have a girlfriend, she'll have to get used to being a Playstation widow! :lol:

Where was this???

Any GAME store until Christmas eve I believe. I probably would've waited until GT5 came out if this deal hadn't been on. Now I just need to pick up CoD 4 and UT3...but even on eBay they're still fairly expensive ($70+)

:lol: Dear God I'm already hooked :ill:..... played COD most of yesterday evening and today its just so damn addictive and I haven't even ventured into online play yet! :crazy:

GT5P is taking a backseat..... ahhh whats wrong with me!! :sly:

Robin

WHAT ARE YOU INSANE!!!!

I haver COD4 and Im thinking of trading it in already, and I havent even got past the fourth mission. Just not my type of game really, and GT5P is sapping up my life is a sad state of affairs.

I can believe him, I am loving CoD4 and since playing the online I barely want to play anything else. The only other game I have played since buying CoD4 is NHL08 and that is because my brothers wanted to play it, not me (I still won anyways 7-2 against my two brothers :) )

I can easily play CoD for 3 hours straight or more.

I disagree. If its not his type of game taste isn't even a factor. FPS's are not my type of game either. But I do like CoD4, however I like Rainbow Six Vegas more. UT3 is also a great game thats going to get better when more mods and maps are released.

WHAT ARE YOU INSANE!!!!

I haver COD4 and Im thinking of trading it in already, and I havent even got past the fourth mission. Just not my type of game really, and GT5P is sapping up my life is a sad state of affairs.

What can I say I like my shooting games! :sly:

GT5P is not as thrilling, when your properly involved in a heated firefight you get a lot more of a rush... Im waiting for GT's online racing component then my interest may switch over!

Shouldn't really have bought them at the same time! :lol:

And GTA-VCS needs my attention also!

Sooo looking forward to Vegas 2 after playing Graw2 and the PS version was excellent so im expecting great things!

Robin

I hope they make Motorstorm 2, great game but was definately (in my opinion) missing a 2-player race mode. Online they put out some different cars and skins but they can do alot more with a new game.

I don't get this... on other forums they are hyping this game up more than Halo 3... :odd:

From what some X360 owners have told me is that since getting CoD4 they have barely even touched Halo 3.

I haven't touched Halo 3 in a few months and I didn't even need a game to replace it. Its too much like Halo 2 (multiplayer) to want to keep playing.

I've played Halo 3 twice at a friends house and although it is fun, the multiplayer is almost identical to Halo 2 but with slightly better graphics. Also Halo 2 was never really my thing, I would much rather play a SOCOM style or CoD style Shooter. To me, they didn't really change much in the game but I haven't played it enough to really criticize it.

I'm confused.

For Crimbo yesterday I got NFS Prostreet. However, during loading on it, the game tells me I can upgrade it from the PSN store to the collectors edition giving 5 new cars etc, however I cannot find it. Anyone else seen it?

Why am I thinking I should trade in one of my current games to get COD4, to join the fun?

DO IT, MAN!!! :lol:

Really, it's an awesome game, would love to catch you online, buddy. Like the guys said, it's extremely addictive, just like beer.

Not that I know what beer is...

Really, it's an awesome game, would love to catch you online, buddy. Like the guys said, it's extremely addictive, just like beer.

:lol:

This is probably the first game on my list. (new PS3 owner here :D)

I got COD4 aswell, havent played it yet though, cant wait to play ye online, although i'll do a bit of single player first to become use to it, so as you dont just cream me!!

I'm thinking of catching the sales which are on now, and trading either Motorstorm or Assassins Creed in but I'm not sure.

Anyone answer my question on Prostreet though?

I can't be of any help there, since I only have the demo (didn't like it that much either).

Back