PURE | 3rd GTP IndyCar Series | New Race Directors announced

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 314 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
TomMcD
Sweet, number? As long as it's not taken any will do.

Prefer #27

However - #3 will work out fine. Makes sense with the DEI color. ;)

I'm adding you on PS3 right now too.

OwensRacing
Prefer #27

However - #3 will work out fine. Makes sense with the DEI color. ;)

I'm adding you on PS3 right now too.

All done, will accept tomorrow.

Hope you can make it to round 1, if not you have a drop round so don't worry 👍

Cant wait for tonight, reaaaally want to avoid being taken out with the new caution rules :nervous:

There is a chance I may not make tonight, we'll have to see Uni is kicking my butt with its community service credit :(

I was wondering how to combat the issue of draft on our road course qualifying sessions. We can a) leave it or b) do a no collision race(?) which would be time consuming but would work.

Thoughts?

I suppose it does add an element of strategy to qualifying. We'll see, I'll make a decision next week before Indy Road.

I was wondering how to combat the issue of draft on our road course qualifying sessions. We can a) leave it or b) do a no collision race(?) which would be time consuming but would work.

Thoughts?

Well in real life they would be doing the single run quali so I would rather have no draft as it requires you to be smooth rather than a team just sling shoting each other

smuffyatfcp
Well in real life they would be doing the single run quali so I would rather have no draft as it requires you to be smooth rather than a team just sling shoting each other

I mean at road courses mate, IRL they do F1 style knockout quali on road courses.

We already added single lap oval qualifying so it's not an issue there.

What actually happens in no collision races? Is there like a buffer between you and other cars or something?

I think all of the cars are just ghosted, like when you lap someone when penalties are on, you just go straight through them.

Room open!

Knelly has resigned from the series and therefore Ganassi has an open seat. Working on that as we speak.

He said he'd give his reasons later; it's mainly due to fatigue I think.

Room open!

Knelly has resigned from the series and therefore Ganassi has an open seat. Working on that as we speak.

He said he'd give his reasons later; it's mainly due to fatigue I think.

What the :S

Who's gonna be out 3rd driver tonight? :nervous:

Sorry i couldnt be there tonite best of luck to spurgy and cowboys c, but ill be there for round 2

Not bad from Ganassi, could be a lot better than 5, 6, 8 though. Screwed up the fuel.

That was by far the best Indy race we've ever had. Nice work out there guys 👍

I screwed up so much (With the help of my family) Got hit on first lap, fell back to race by myself, was back up to the front before I was forced off the game for a lap, made another mistake to put me down two, and then taking too much fuel to be put down three.

#FirstSeasonProblems

How dare Matty use Durex for his sponsor. :grumpy:

I had this picked weeks before you had. Also Wonderbra and Coke are taken.

Not bad from Ganassi, could be a lot better than 5, 6, 8 though. Screwed up the fuel.

That was by far the best Indy race we've ever had. Nice work out there guys 👍

I believe Penske are first in points with a 1st, 4th and 10th :)

FFS, really pissed that my FFB came out, me and Cowboy would of easily had a 1-2 otherwise, we had a massive lead. Car drifted onto the grass as I looked down for the wire so had dirty tyres and spun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back