PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Working or not, I'm not taking the chance we'll have issues or Sony will decide to kick people off in the middle of the race(s). Just going to wait a week.

And I might be shortening the championship by a race or two. I'll make this decision this week.

Darn, what ever track you remove I will cry that it was my best track any you cost me a championship :dopey:
[/joke]
I would think if you have to remove a track, I would suggest the next custom track or Monaco.

If you're going to remove any tracks I agree that the custom ones should be first on the chopping block. I think this week has proven that they are not favoured by many looking at this and the GT4 races.

You may be right.

Let's put a hold on qualifying for this week until I make a final decision.
I think Welsh meant removing the Eifel custom course (Track 7) from the schedule, not Murray Valley.

(At least, I think that's what he meant) :dunce:

Yeah, sorry for not being clear. I think people have already invested a bunch of time into Murray Valley, so it would be a shame to clear it now (although, I don't mind either way).

Some of the Eifel tracks we tested were pretty good.

If anything has to go I would say Laguna (round 4), it is still there again for last round.

Ok I am going to ask a stupid question here so please forgive me.

I plan on registering in the next couple days. I realize the field is pretty stacked so as long as I can qualify can I compete?

I just don't want to step on toes if I am not up to snuff with the rest of the field.

Thanks guys.

Justin

Yes, every one qualifies for their spot every week. We're a bit short on drivers so any extra people is always welcome! Especially considerate ones such as yourself - no stupid questions you had there what so ever.

Thanks Justin.

btw,
I absolutely love the calendar, I'd hate to lose any tracks but if one has to go I'd rather it be the second custom circuit.

And if two have to go, I'd rather get rid of Spa than Laguna even if we run it twice, it's just such a perfect track for these cars.

I agree, too much time has been spent practicing and qualifying for Murray Valley to ditch it now. I think custom track #2 is the obvious choice to get rid of. I think Laguna definitely should stay. I know it's also the track for the championship race, but more than half of the drivers, including myself, will not make the championship race, but still want a chance at Laguna.

I would have no problems dumping Asterisk Valley! Everyone can start now on next track and qual This week for sat/sun race

We're keeping Murray Valley this week. Qualifying rules are the same as discussed for D2.

The 2nd Custom track has now been canceled.

I don't think I can make it on Saturday as I shall be filling my belly with huge steak from TGI`s hehe

Definitely different. I can actually enjoy the LMP cars now and anything high powered.

I feel like I can break later which is weird and the range of control with the throttle is night and day between this and the ds3.

Definitely different. I can actually enjoy the LMP cars now and anything high powered.

I feel like I can break later which is weird and the range of control with the throttle is night and day between this and the ds3.

The DS3 has a longer delay for the brakes than a wheel, same with throttle.

The DS3 has a longer delay for the brakes than a wheel, same with throttle.
Odd, because I never sensed that when I did the transition. In fact, when I did some comparative testing, I think my braking zones with a DS3 were shorter than with the wheel. :ouch:

Still miss how quickly one can steer with the pad. Then again, seeing other pad users in races, the resulting tire wear isn't worth it.

Will do some quick testing tonight to see if my last adjustment that got me into 12s has stuck. If so, I'm re-doing my Q lap. :sly:

Odd, because I never sensed that when I did the transition. In fact, when I did some comparative testing, I think my braking zones with a DS3 were shorter than with the wheel. :ouch:

Still miss how quickly one can steer with the pad. Then again, seeing other pad users in races, the resulting tire wear isn't worth it.

Will do some quick testing tonight to see if my last adjustment that got me into 12s has stuck. If so, I'm re-doing my Q lap. :sly:

I have been using both the wheel and the DS3 in races and my tire wear is the same?
I just think most DS3 drives tend to use more steering inputs then necessary. Twitching instead of smooth moments.

Ok sent my registration in.

Who do I need to send a friend invite so I can practice on Murray Valley?

Thanks!

Justin

Yeah send one to R1600Turbo, he'll have the track available for download.

Qualifying list has been updated.

Registration has been updated. Registered drivers that haven't been around were deleted.

Ok turbo I'll be sendin one your way here later on tonight.

Going to need a walk through on how to use friends tracks though.

Thanks!

Justin.

Back