PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Room up for anyone - CLOSED

RIP_DeadMansHand Qualified with the following:

Lap 1 - 1'13.627
Lap 2 - 1'12.984

Both clean and this was also his PB!! Great lap buddy!!
Time added. 👍

Also, this only means that I'm re-Qing first chance I get. My time's not a Top 3 spot, it looks like. :nervous:

I have been really frustrated with this track high 114's personal best.Yesterday I noticed my brake light flickering uuhhhggggg! So I took pedals apart piano wire,mass air flow cleaner and 1 cush ball all I can say.$.

I have been really frustrated with this track high 114's personal best.Yesterday I noticed my brake light flickering uuhhhggggg! So I took pedals apart piano wire,mass air flow cleaner and 1 cush ball all I can say.$.

I love ghetto repairs.

I don't live in the ghetto.Bungee cord that's ghetto.Piano wire classy.

1419_kooshball_1b.jpg

You're putting a neck-tie on a crate of $2 canned beer mate. ;)

I don't live in the ghetto.Bungee cord that's ghetto.Piano wire classy.

I live in the boonies also just not a English major.I love jersey shore tho yea buddy! No not that kush ball the one you see at dicks sporting good in check out isle.

Hey, I use bungee cords and I don't live in the ghetto. :lol:

I live in the boonies.
I use a $6 flimsy TV Tray, two $5 5 lbs weights on top of it, an ancient DF Pro I got for $70 on a sale ages ago, and a rickety kitchen table chair as my seat. I may not live in the ghetto, but my setup's a hoopty. :lol:

I live in the boonies also just not a English major.I love jersey shore tho yea buddy! No not that kush ball the one you see at dicks sporting good in check out isle.

haha... A squash ball? (the little blue rubber guys you play hand-ball with)

Still, just busting your beans. ;)
Up til last year I was rocking two pieces of lexan c-clamped to a pair of stools as a wheel stand. DFP pedals were then propped up on a pole rapped in a throw rug so they had an angle and didn't slide away.

I love ghetto engineering. 👍

How does the piano wire work? I thought about bungee cords, but I opted to open the brake pedal spring instead. The pedal is much stiffer, but you can't tell there's anything done to it just by looking at it.

Piano wire is spring steel in almost ever gauge diameter you need.I use it for sway bar in r/c car 1/8 scale nitro buggy. I only had 3 options for swaybar adjustment. Then a professional r/c racer by the name of Brian Kinwald used piano wire to bend up sway bar no one could buy. Made all the difference. Radio control car racing is a great racing fix for a fraction of the cost of real racing. All the same rules apply.

Last edited:
How does the piano wire work? I thought about bungee cords, but I opted to open the brake pedal spring instead. The pedal is much stiffer, but you can't tell there's anything done to it just by looking at it.

I increased spring rate and the dampening of the brake pedal.I bent up helper springs out of piano wire.

I actually got a room open, all by myself. :dopey:

Let's hope it doesn't blow up on me. :nervous:

1472-6118-3701-4256-5793

EDIT: Re-qualified and even with 12s in my mock runs, ran a sub-par 12.307, but hey, I gave a shot at pole and missed, badly. :lol:

Besides, what's more important is that my room has had no hiccups so far. That's a huge victory for me. :)

Last edited:
While I was in the room with outlaw and Welsh the game froze on me, and now the BD drive will not read disks anymore :(

Fortunately I have another PS3, but after copying my savegame to it, all the DLC cars are unavailable! Yeah I miss all the stealth's, but it also means no MX5-TC :nervous:

Have you tried to see if it will let you download the Car Pack from the PSN store for free? Not sure how that works. That would really suck if you had to buy it all over again.

Just one quick answer which is the earliest time in the UK Division 1 or Division 2?

Back