PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
You just download the track then it'll show up in your custom track list when you open up an online lobby and go to the course selection menu.

Make sure you practice online and not off since the tunes we provide in the tuning section were made online and they'll feel different if you try to practice offline.

You'll have to be friends with someone that has it (Turbo and myself have it). Then:

From GT5 Home Menu:

1. Go into Community
2. Select friend that has track
3. Click on Track Icon (Usually the only one that's not greyed out)
4. Download
After that you can use the track whenever you want.

btw, I agree with wardez. If we're going to drop a 2nd track it has to be spa. That track is awful in these cars anyway. Unless we guarantee rain; because that would be a lot more fun than the low-hp draft fest.

Murray Valley is slowly becoming another Twin Cities Raceway for me.

In other words, I'm ready to bulldoze it once we're done racing there. :lol:

I have been using both the wheel and the DS3 in races and my tire wear is the same?
I just think most DS3 drives tend to use more steering inputs then necessary. Twitching instead of smooth moments.

HEY!! I resemble that remark.

Have you tried here?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6587809#post6587809
I think outlaw posted a fast tune last week, if I can just find the link...
Here's two. 👍
here's my car (btw I have rigidity++):

pngcarsetup.php

I'll probably leave this alone. Not perfect but good enough.

pngcarsetup.php

Just a reminder guys, Daylight savings is this weekend. However, times will not change for anyone but myself. So no worries. :)

(I don't think...)

Just a reminder guys, Daylight savings is this weekend. However, times will not change for anyone but myself. So no worries. :)

(I don't think...)

Here in Denmark (and rest of Europe I think) it does not change until last sunday of March. By now I am used to adding 6 hours to EST, so that will be 7. Err, wait, 5. Uhhm. Is there any chance we could get the times in GMT too? (GMT is by definition not influenced by daylight savings, it is always the same)

^EST is GMT-5, EDT is GMT-4. Arizona (and Indiana) doesn't observe DST, so Turbo's time won't change, but the rest of America's will.

LancerEvo7
^EST is GMT-5, EDT is GMT-4. Arizona (and Indiana) doesn't observe DST, so Turbo's time won't change, but the rest of America's will.

Indiana observes daylight savings time, our state just has the "luxury" of having two different time zones depending on where you live...

Is there any chance we could get the times in GMT too? (GMT is by definition not influenced by daylight savings, it is always the same)

There's a conversion link in the OP.

Also, for everyone that is in the D1 race on Saturday, would it be a problem if we moved the race up one hour? Instead of starting at 4pm EST, we would start at 3pm EST. (room open at 2pm EST)

The race will happen one hour sooner, if that helps for those not having DST initiated.
One hour sooner. If you have daylight savings happening, the time will not be different.

Also, for everyone that is in the D1 race on Saturday, would it be a problem if we moved the race up one hour? Instead of starting at 4pm EST, we would start at 3pm EST. (room open at 2pm EST)

That would be OK with me.

There's a conversion link in the OP.

I would actually prefer it.

Ok, hopefully everyone else is good with it. The local Subaru dealer is having a little event for the BRZ on Saturday from noon to 4 my time and I'd like to go and see the car.

Room up for anyone - CLOSED

RIP_DeadMansHand Qualified with the following:

Lap 1 - 1'13.627
Lap 2 - 1'12.984

Both clean and this was also his PB!! Great lap buddy!!

Last edited:
Hey RT I strongly suggest you put up a countdown timer (the one that's stickied in the Online Racing Series sub) so every one can just go off that. We had WSGTC 2 go through a time change and it definitely helped every one stay on the same page time-wise. With a nice big countdown timer on the top of the OP to remind everyone of the exact time of the race everytime the page refreshes there will be no excuses.

Division 1 Murray Valley race has been moved to 3pm EST!

Please make sure you are in the room 30 minutes before start time.

Back