PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
So far D1 has historically had the smaller participation though so we'll happily welcome you on Saturday.

MÜLE_9242
Yeah yeah, I know that's a lot to ask from the guy.

Hope you not picking on me guys???

Im so sorry Turbo im racing in other series take me of the list cheers i completely forgot.

Last edited:
You have got to be serious :lol:.

I was going to say earlier "why are you so bothered if you've been added to the team, you'll probably end up leaving straight after".

Oh well. :)

Looking forward to my first FMSC race with the safety car procedure. Long overdue!

I kind of knew that was going to happen, hence why I waited. :)

Edit: @ brandofo - you going to qualify for tomorrow's race or just start at the back?

i am running some laps at laguna seca right now and tuning around a bit. i will be on all night so i will try to quali in a few hours if there are stewards available.

that being said, i am sure i will start at the back even after i qualify lol. we will see

i am running some laps at laguna seca right now and tuning around a bit. i will be on all night so i will try to quali in a few hours if there are stewards available.

that being said, i am sure i will start at the back even after i qualify lol. we will see

We're not at Laguna until next week though. ;)

The schedule was postponed a week and I will not be fixing the schedule graphics, so they'll be incorrect for a few weeks. You'll need to download the custom track we are running this weekend from someone here. Also keep in mind we will be running this track at night as well.

oops! okay i will download it and get some practice in. i will keep you updated later tonight when i can qualify. thanks for the heads up!

edit: got the track downloaded. thanks outlaw 👍

Last edited:
Any stewards out there who can watch my quali run either late tonight (about 11pm PST) or early tomorrow (about 8am PST)?

I might be around tonight, but I will have to go out soon to pick up my GF. Just waiting for the call at the moment. Post here and I'll look out for you. :)

Ok, I'm off to get some Zzzzz's now :)

Last edited:
I can jump on ASAP if anyone needs to Q.

Reply back and I will refresh thread for few.

@owensracing i am online now and can quali. your psn buddy list is full so i cant add you tho

my psn id: brandofo

brandofo
@owensracing i am online now and can quali. your psn buddy list is full so i cant add you tho

my psn id: brandofo

Post room number or I'll make one. Can't remove anyone at this point. :(

brandofo
if you could make the room that would be great

Room Number:

1472-6118-4216-8215-1362

-------------------------------------------
Brandofo:

1st flyer - 1:14.937 clean

2nd flyer - aborted

--------------------------------------------
SCHADENFREUDE:

1st Flyer- 1:15.840 Clean

2nd Flyer - 1:16.140

Last edited:
DST hasn't happened yet though.:confused:

Why would we change the time before it even happens?

R1600 decided to push the race up. Maybe so the guys in GMT time zone aren't racing until 3AM their time?
You mean 10PM.

To my knowledge, nobody has had DST start yet, which means it's just earlier for everyone, that's all. Next week it will be the same as last week for some of us though.

I moved it because I need to go somewhere before 4pm my time.

When DST hits, the advertised race times will stay the same for everyone, they will only change for me.

Not sure.

Arizona doesn't do DST, but the advertised race times will stay the same for everyone except myself. I will have to do things an hour earlier than normal.

Back