PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

My internet died yet again. Maybe the Gate curse, maybe this snowstorm idk.

Im just stuck at this moment pondering... All these fits about monopolies in America, yet only 1 source of internet for so many... And what if only crap is offered for ridiculous expense basex on need?
cuz it is... Anyway just seems ironic...
End rant

rant justified... the USA has the worst broadband penetration of any developed nation.
it's been a problem for the last few years... once mobile became a cash cow broadband roll-out stopped.

Can the Stewarts that are available for the next 4 hrs or so post there names and availablity plz. I'm treading from my mobile phone so I had not read the op to see if his information was already posted.

Dr_Watson
rant justified... the USA has the worst broadband penetration of any developed nation.
it's been a problem for the last few years... once mobile became a cash cow broadband roll-out stopped.

Yeah, Im going to end up with 5G on a phone using hotspot to race yet. :scared:
Oh wait, I can't get 4g here except maybe Verizon, and they'll throttle me into a dc on the last lap of races...fml

Can the Stewarts that are available for the next 4 hrs or so post there names and availablity plz. I'm treading from my mobile phone so I had not read the op to see if his information was already posted.

I'll be on after I eat, so 20 minutes?

R1600Turbo
I'll be on after I eat, so 20 minutes?

Ill start knocking out some practice laps in the mean time. Do I send you a FR, or are you going to post a room number?

new one

1472-6118-4216-8216-6041
This room still open atm.

BTW:

Driver: TnJF
Steward: outlaw4rc

Lap 1 - 2:00.089 DIRTY
Lap 2 - 1:59.543 UNDER REVIEW (Clean) 👍
Lap 3 - 1:59.970 Clean

Last edited:
I'll be on sometime between 1:30 and 2:00 eastern. I want to do a fuel run of my own before I quali.

Hi there. Well, as you can see, i'm still alive (sorry for them who wanted me dead lol) and i'd like to finally take part in this series.

I see there's one spot open for the S2000 LM in the OP.
Would be glad to sign up with this car.
In any case I'll hit a quali time before the deadline with this car if i have no response before.

See you on track chaps ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, Im going to end up with 5G on a phone using hotspot to race yet. :scared:
Oh wait, I can't get 4g here except maybe Verizon, and they'll throttle me into a dc on the last lap of races...fml

Latency on cellular is not good for gaming.

--

thanks for watching my lap Rich. 👍

my first super gt pole? :nervous:

JoeTruckV8 Q:

2:01.385
user118395pic1573412914.gif

2:00.981

2:01.664

R1600Turbo Q:

2:00.134

1:59.736

1:59.915

I hit a 1:59.806 for my Q, viewed by Jason, Rich and Jeff.

Last edited:
Driver: Litchi

Lap 1 - 2:00.283
Lap 2 - 1:59.806
Lap 3 - 2:00.134

Driver: Wii

Lap 1 - 2:00.045
Lap 2 - 2:00.652
Lap 3 - 1:59.623

Last edited:
Hey Will,
Great to see you back.
Is there any chance you could jump into a Subaru '03 or MR-S?

Last edited:
I'm getting on for a run till deadline, around when I'll do my laps.

dodged another bullet with Wii being +0.080

just you and Dom left to duck. :D
To be fair I was surprised I even got that close :lol: Prior to my qualy I had only done a single sub-2 minute time. I almost always seem to do pb's in qualy, since the pressure seems to force me to focus, but I wasn't expecting that much of an improvement.

Happy with my qualifying time as that was a good 2 tenths quicker than my PB in practice. But in "race pace" testing I'm way off pace so I can only hope everyone behind me is rather patient at the start tomorrow. :nervous:

Awesome time btw Dave! I'm psyched for you getting into D1! 👍
Hope I can join you!

Awesome time btw Dave! I'm psyched for you getting into D1! 👍
Hope I can join you!

I don't know where the pace has come from?

I was averaging high 59's and low '00's in testing last night.
This track must suit this car and Johan's tune works a treat.

I am sure you will qualify well, after all you qualified for GT Academy here!!

Edit : At the start of the week I predicted the cut off for D1 would be 2:00.4.
That's looking a good guess.

Edit 2 : pm's sent to the drivers we haven't heard from this week. Torino, your inbox is full. Can you make it this week? If not, please let us know.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Qualifying deadline has been reached

As things stand 26 drivers have qualified ( Litchi's time is still to be added).
Provisionally Dr_watson will be pole in D1 and iforcev8 is pole for D2.
This is subject to change depending on late entries. The grids will be final 2 hours prior to the green flag.

Congratulations Tim, great job for pole​

Last edited:
There has been a slight change to the qualifying deadline. Keep checking the OP for the latest news

≡Qualifying ≡
The qualifying deadline has been changed to 12 hours prior to the green flag. This is to give us enough time to sort out the host's and grids etc.
The new deadline times are ;
Qualifying deadline: 09.00 UTC | 01.00 PST |04.00 EST
You can qualify after the deadline with 0.5% added to your time.
No more qualifying runs will be allowed once we reach 2 hours from the green flag.​

I've had some anoining matters to deal with lately, so sorry for not qualifying already. But I see there's still hope:), so If anybody would find it in their heart, and open a room sometime during today, I would :dopey: Or start last?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back