PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

twistedfirework
There has been a slight change to the qualifying deadline. Keep checking the OP for the latest news

≡Qualifying ≡
The qualifying deadline has been changed to 12 hours prior to the green flag. This is to give us enough time to sort out the host's and grids etc.
The new deadline times are ;
Qualifying deadline: 09.00 UTC | 01.00 PST |04.00 EST
You can qualify after the deadline with 0.5% added to your time.
No more qualifying runs will be allowed once we reach 2 hours from the green flag.

I asked wardez if he could watch me last night thru the psn but never got a response. Start from the back i guess?

I never check my PSN messages, you have to use the forum, much easier that way. Sorry about that.

But just go ahead and read the last part in twisted's update guys:
"You can qualify after the deadline with 0.5% added to your time."

You guys can still qualify, but you can also opt to be put on the "waiting list" to start in the back, you'll start in the order that we received the requests by.

Wardez
I never check my PSN messages, you have to use the forum, much easier that way. Sorry about that.

But just go ahead and read the last part in twisted's update guys:
"You can qualify after the deadline with 0.5% added to your time."

You guys can still qualify, but you can also opt to be put on the "waiting list" to start in the back, you'll start in the order that we received the requests by.

Ill start from the back. Sorry for not posting :(

If you still want to run a qualifier, you can with a late penalty added to your time.

@koleen open up a room and when your ready post here and ask for a steward to come and watch.

@dranzer19 I will add you at the back 👍

Hey Will,
Great to see you back.
Is there any chance you could jump into a Subaru '03 or MR-S?

Oh, shame, I was really enjoyed to run for the 1st time in the S2000. Plus I managed to hit an awesome time considering my lack of practice...

If you still want to run a qualifier, you can with a late penalty added to your time.

@koleen open up a room and when your ready post here and ask for a steward to come and watch.

@dranzer19 I will add you at the back 👍

Thanks I'll open a room in few hours(best for me closer to the race,need to practice some,but might be a risk to postpon)

Thanks I'll open a room in few hours(best for me closer to the race,need to practice some,but might be a risk to postpon)

For now I will add you to the back of the grid. Just in case.

@litchi : sorry Will, I should of updated the team graphic. That was just temporary until the PURE mini-site was up and running.
There are available spots in the MR-S and the Subaru '03.
We could do with you in the Subaru though ;)
If a spot becomes available in the S2000 LM, you can have the first option on it 👍
Your qualifying time will stand BTW.

oh really? So that gives me the 6th place, right? Thanks.

I'll practice this noon in the MRS, I don't like the Sub lol.

Hi guys, unfortunately It's my girlfriends birthday so I'm going away for 10 days and will miss the next 2 races, I've spoken to twisted and let him know.

Also It's agreed that i can change to the Sub '03 as i really can't get on with the MR-S.

Good luck in the races fellas.

practice / Late Q room open: 1472 4711 0382 0870 4098

Koleen's Q:

Lap 1: 2:04.329
rflagnv1.gif

Lap 2: 2:03.134
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Lap 3: 2:03.708
user118395pic1573412914.gif
(original time: 2:03.093, 0,5% added)

Last edited:
Guys I'm in work until 8 tonight and I may have to stay on for a little extra..do you think it would be possible to wait 15 mins or so if that's ok with everybody? If not no worries!

Me no internets stills.... :/
Verizon have a message about storm... 4 inches of snow is not a storm.

Guys I'm in work until 8 tonight and I may have to stay on for a little extra..do you think it would be possible to wait 15 mins or so if that's ok with everybody? If not no worries!

It's ok with me but everyone has to agree. Keep us informed around green flag time on the forum 👍

Looking for a host for D2, any takers?

Sounds like England Dom, a bit of snow and everything stops!

15-30 minute delay of start works for me too.

Honestly I may be asking for that next week. Plan to be home time. However a little known cushion could prevent a speeding ticket. ;)

Yeh i will just follow the guide should be fine , what time should i open lounge ?

Yeh i will just follow the guide should be fine , what time should i open lounge ?

An hour before race time (90 mins from now).

Unless we get any late entrants, Jashugan01 will be on pole in D2

Last edited:
Back