PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
I had spent 0 seconds testing or even driving the car before the race. I was also down 9 HP and I was losing time down the straights. I used a tune I made for my mini copper and it worked well. Ran a 39.0 just before the qualifying. With .2 left in T1 and T2.
I wish I had qualified better the disconnecting was annoying :(
I could run low 39s but my car handled like junk the second I tried to pass someone. Just haven't raced any FWD cars in months. I would catch up, then sit behind the cars uselessly. then i would crash and have to repeat.

Anyway fun race, will be back for the season opener.

LOL I was the same mate RM'd the car 5mins before qualifying was ment to start :P. Stuck the other parts and CSL's tune on it while the demo was on. I thought the car was great even though I was bit slow I had problems in last sector not sure what I was doing wrong but I was losing alot of time there.

Alright, anyone who wants to qualify for Sundays race at Suzuka East can do that now.

Lets try to keep the thread active here.

I will not be able to attempt qualification until sometime on Saturday.

Won't be able to make the first race at Suzuka, I'll be taking part in the WRS Spa Enduro instead, should be good for the rest of the season though.

Running low 52's, hopefully I can get in to high 51's before qualy, which'll be sometime Friday evening.

Won't be able to make the first race at Suzuka, I'll be taking part in the WRS Spa Enduro instead, should be good for the rest of the season though.
Damn, I hadn't realized that.:(

I guess I should be happy I at least have Sunday off this week.

#27: GV27 (GV27-): Frash Green [Green] / Giallo Modena [Yellow]

May miss a couple of rounds, but I'll try to make it to as many of them as possible.

Hey Mule, just noticed my number 22 has opened up, I would like to switch from #98 to #22 if I could.

Yeah sorry I won't be able to participate 'cause of the 3D3 Enduro Spa race.

But there's I chance I won't be able to get in anyway because I need to get registered with the WRS in order to compete. And I still haven't heard word back from the WRS admin's on my status, if I don't get approved this week I'll be able to race the first round on Sunday. I'll let you know in this thread,

Completely missed this thread .... :(

But I see that I'm just in time for Qualifying ;)

I'm in ;)

#77: Litchi (GTP_Litchi): Dark Metal Gray [Gray] / Isotope Green [Green]

Litchi
Completely missed this thread .... :(

But I see that I'm just in time for Qualifying ;)

I'm in ;)

#77: Litchi (GTP_Litchi): Dark Metal Gray / Isotope Green

Oh thank god. Here comes the stress relief. :)

Room open, SAFFY.

1472-6681-3716-3558-0417

Will any stewards be available this afternoon for a qualifying run? I will be available to run until about 6pm EDT.

Last edited:
I am looking to qualify in the next 3 hours, so if someone is able to qualify me, can you please message me on the ps3.....
Thanks

Back