PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
Practice room up if anyone wants to join.

1472-6118-3615-5261-1335

Closed

Last edited:
Not sure if I will be able to make the qualifying deadline and will have to hope there is a spot for a provisional entry.

Heading out to dinner and a poker party.

I'm ginna extend the deadline to 1 hour before the race as of now.

1472-6118-3615-5261-1725

If anyone else is up for some late night practice/qualy, join in. I'll be there for at least half an hour or so.

WiiFreak
Here's the tune I've been using since season one. I figured I'd share it since some of you are looking for a tune. It's a great tune personally, although the gear ratios and LSD aren't entirely applicable since we are running a lot less power.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=4563671

Pretty sure this is the tune RT said he didn't like but was faster in testing.

Wii, would you be available in the next half hour or so to let me qualify?

Yeah that's the tune I didn't like. I'm not a fan of the "accelerate to turn" driving style. I think I went back to my tune from Season 1 and tweaked the gearing/LSD a bit.

Hitting the rack. Will try to catch up with someone "later today" and put down something for qualifying.

Quali sheet updated, entry list updated. Bdub, 22 is yours, Green, I need colours from you and Furi, I need confirmation that you'll actually be competing. :lol:

People who have confirmed they cannot race tomorrow:

CSL
Biffy
Grayfox
brandofo
Possibly Wardez

Right now it is at about 50/50 if I will be able to make it tomorrow, going to be busy it will try to make it home in time.

MÜLE_9242;6870216
Quali sheet updated, entry list updated. Bdub, 22 is yours, Green, I need colours from you and Furi, I need confirmation that you'll actually be competing. :lol:

People who have confirmed they cannot race tomorrow:

CSL
Biffy
Grayfox
brandofo
Possibly Wardez

Sorry mule didn't realise I was ment to quailfy yesterday, I will qualify later today if thats ok just woke up. I'll be number 86 if it's available and I may aswell paint my green :P, but I'll confirm that when I Q.

If anyone is up, I'm awake and am ready to Q.

Will be out for a few hours. Will be back for race if there are any spots left open. Don't think I'll be back in time to Q.

Last edited:
If anyone is up, I'm awake and am ready to Q.

Will be out for a few hours. Will be back for race if there are any spots left open. Don't think I'll be back in time to Q.

Still need to Q?
if yes: 1472 6681 3200 9596 7812

I need to qualify aswell, but I'm just watching some peoples FMSC qualifiers. So will join litchi in abit or make a room if thats closed 👍

I am making my best effort to make it home to start at the back. Ill update my status around 3 when i know whether or not ill be home in time.

Back