Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
attachment.php

Now that's one wild Samba bus! Just like the window-less S2K earlier in this thread was awesome.

But this VW bus is unbelievable! I love it. 👍 Is it running a V8 engine or a V10?

Hei
Most people don't have the track experience in the 911's they own. When they do go, they take it easy. A pro driver in a prius would obliterate them. Just look at Sabine smidtz in that van.

Hei
I'd track a prius D:

Give it to a man who doesn't care for his safety and he could outlap some richs guys in their 911's.

Not as much as you'd hope unfortunately. I've had the chance to take a Prius out on the track and it can't do much, the car has insane overbearing stability control that kicks in and slams on its own brakes the second the car detects any loss of traction. Supposedly it's to protect the electric motors and/or CVT from over-revving, so it can't be disabled. The car actually handles OK for what it is and isn't as slow as you'd expect but that stability control renders it completely unusable for performance driving.

If anyone here uses the CarBuzz app for their phone/iPod/tablet, please look at the "Audi R8 Strikingly Sexy by XXX Performance." Never... ever... do this to an Audi R8.

Or you can use this: SHIELD YOUR EYES!!!

If anyone here uses the CarBuzz app for their phone/iPod/tablet, please look at the "Audi R8 Strikingly Sexy by XXX Performance." Never... ever... do this to an Audi R8.

mother-of-god-o.gif

Whoever invented chrome paint should be shipped off to a desert island in the middle of the Pacific.

Would look much better without the silly roof air intake, those wheels, a better body kit and of course that godawful paint. :yuck:

Whoever invented chrome paint should be shipped off to a desert island in the middle of the Pacific.

Would look much better without the silly roof air intake, those wheels, a better body kit and of course that godawful paint. :yuck:

Did you see how ridiculous the exhaust was?! Those look big compared to the soup cans you find on Civics!

That chrome paint kinda reminded me of Gran Turismo 5...

Off to the You Know You Have Played GT5 Too Much When... thread...

Would be good without the chrome, orange or green maybe. Black tipped exhausts are huge and inbuilt to bumper.

Back