Relaxed, General FH3 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 8,220 comments
99%...
14063941_1580919542211225_4514068851849962972_n.jpg

Bring. It. ON!!!

Guess the wait for the demo on PC is going to be a bit longer.

We know fans are curious about the state of a Windows 10 PC demo for Forza Horizon 3. A standalone “Forza Horizon 3” PC demo will be released sometime after launch. We invite all players who are eager to play Forza on PC to try “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”, available now in the Windows 10 Store for free. The Windows 10 version of “Forza Horizon 3” has been built in lockstep with our learnings from “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”, which just released out of Beta last week and added wheel support. We’re dedicated to bringing the quality and innovation our fans expect from Forza to the PC, and we’re confident players will have a fantastic experience with “Forza Horizon 3” at launch.

Tl;DR The PC demo is releasing after the games launch.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Demo_Announce

Started the download for the demo as well as the 4gb system update an hour ago and I'm now sitting at 90% :D you guys got me worried with those download speeds!

Goddamn. So we have two choices: wait after release to test our PCs or buy it day-one and hope it runs well.
Personally I have been able to get triple digit framerates in APEX at 4K. So running FH3 at 1440P should be fine.
Got a great overclock on my GTX1070, managed hit 2037MHz boost clock.

The game is ridiculously good. It's absolutely gorgeous, the rain looks great, the nights in the rainforest are spooky and that lighting... Driving is as good as ever, drone mode is really cool, the world absolutely amazing. I quote:

random reddit user
Wow. This game. This ******* game. This game is like making love to a fat woman. There's so much to love. I don't know what to do with myself. I guess I will play the demo some more. But I'm overwhelmed.

Well done, Playground.

Guess the wait for the demo on PC is going to be a bit longer.

Tl;DR The PC demo is releasing after the games launch.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Demo_Announce

I doubt I'll have much issue running the game, but it kinda sucks that the demo won't be until after it comes out on consoles. PC is put under the bus once again.

Personally I have been able to get triple digit framerates in APEX at 4K. So running FH3 at 1440P should be fine.
Got a great overclock on my GTX1070, managed hit 2037MHz boost clock.

Yeah I have a 1070 as well, hence I won't have much issue running it.

I doubt I'll have much issue running the game, but it kinda sucks that the demo won't be until after it comes out on consoles. PC is put under the bus once again.

Yeah I have a 1070 as well, hence I won't have much issue running it.

Even the 1060's 6GB's are fantastic.

I've seen alot of people choose the S15 Silvia online,and I probably will in the real game,but for now I'm having fun with the M4.:)

I've seen alot of people choose the S15 Silvia online,and I probably will in the real game,but for now I'm having fun with the M4.:)
What are you choices? I now know there is a UTE, S15 and M4.

Thankfully it's a small day and we all luck I'll be out in 1.5 hrs... Probably 3.5 though :(

What are you choices? I now know there is a UTE, S15 and M4.

Thankfully it's a small day and we all luck I'll be out in 1.5 hrs... Probably 3.5 though :(
Mustang,Holden Ute the new one,and the other two you mentioned.,beware the M4 doesn't like going up hills.:lol:

Im at around 80%. I can imagine downloading the ultimate edition at launch :(

looking foward to testing the new physics, as i haven't played 2; but I'm enjoying the first one. Only issue with it is the cars spining out during turns(only happens using a wheel). About to load the first one test the m4 while ill wait 87%

Edit: vets probably realized theres no m4s in 1, so i used the s15 abs only. Its a really good car even with stock tires, handled good in the turns and the sounds where acceptable.

Not let me start that demo

Last edited:
It's taking me forever too, but it's my "lightning" 4mbps internet package. The sad part about it is, 4 miles up the road there's charter high speed 60mbps and up, for less then I'm paying for 4...:banghead:

It looks really good, and I can't wait to try it tomorrow evening. It does suck seeing a bunch of people on your friends list already playing. :crazy:

PC users (myself included, albeit to a lesser extent) won't have an opportunity to trial the game tomorrow now anytime until after the game is released on both platforms.

We know fans are curious about the state of a Windows 10 PC demo for Forza Horizon 3. A standalone “Forza Horizon 3” PC demo will be released sometime after launch. We invite all players who are eager to play Forza on PC to try “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”, available now in the Windows 10 Store for free.

The Windows 10 version of “Forza Horizon 3” has been built in lockstep with our learnings from “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”, which just released out of Beta last week and added wheel support. We’re dedicated to bringing the quality and innovation our fans expect from Forza to the PC, and we’re confident players will have a fantastic experience with “Forza Horizon 3” at launch.

I was tree'd naturally, but here it is again for those that haven't seen it.

Back