Reputation Points - Discussion

• Thread starter G.T
  • 690 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a list or something with the number of rep points and the captions for/number of green squares in one's profile? Basically, the max number of points each square represents and what the caption, i.e. " is on a distinguished road", goes with what number. What are all the captions anyway?

3-Wheel Drive
Does anyone have a list or something with the number of rep points and the captions for/number of green squares in one's profile? Basically, the max number of points each square represents and what the caption, i.e. " is on a distinguished road", goes with what number. What are all the captions anyway?
In this link it says what reputation to have to get what message. I'm pretty certain Jordan hasn't changed the value of anything.

GT4_Rule
Each green square represents 100 points, doesn't it?
Yup.

Yep, it does.

0-99 1 square
100-199 2 squares
200-299 3 squares
300-399 4 squares
400-499 5 squares
etc
etc

I've been keeping track of my points and it works in that way.

ferrari_chris
Ahhh, I see. :embarrassed:

My apologies to you sir.
:lol: I don't know why you are apologizing. You were correct. Each green square does not represent 100 points.

Are you going by each different message you get is a green square? Like, when you reach 10 "You're on a distinguished road" it's one block, the "You'll be famous soon enough" is 2? It doesn't work that way if that's the case. You get people with 1 block and 2 blocks on that message, the next message on 2 or 3 blocks. I should have 6 because I'm on the 6th message, but I have 5. It works in 100s I say! :D

Well, initally I went by the fact that a member can have three squares, and less than 300 points. From this I drew my conclusion that 1 square != 100 points.

Then G.T put up a convincing arguement that changed my viewpoint.

Now you a6m5, have just made me confused. :lol:

I should have just stayed out of it... :rolleyes:

G.T:Holy jeezus, Mr. 5 green square dot thingies! :lol:

Guys:I'm just saying, GT4 first asked if each green square represented 100 points. But you can have 10 points and have one square, so green square does not equal 100 points. That is all. ;)

G.T
Yep, it does.

0-99 1 square
100-199 2 squares
200-299 3 squares
300-399 4 squares
400-499 5 squares
etc
etc

I've been keeping track of my points and it works in that way.
I think after 500 points is starts going up in 200's...

I think you start with oe block, then when you get to 100 it goes to 2 blocks,then 300 it goes to 4 blocks etc, then I'm going to take TMs word for it that it takes 200 points per block after 500 points.

I have seven blocks. Draw from that what you will.

You can see how many blocks a member has by viewing their profile, it should come as no suprise tofind out how many anyone has. Famine has between 750 and 1000 points according to his title, I'm going to say TMs was right saying it takes 200 points toget an extra block after 500 which would put Famines rep between 750 and 800. I think.

Hey, nice one Dunc! Some week for you, first reaching the 5000 posts mark, and now the Quality Posts badge 👍 Congrats on both :D

Congrats, Dunc!

Any everyone else in here that I haven't said congrats to yet. :)

Congrats Dunc... further proof (like myself) that you don't have to be über smart to get the bagde.

Thanks guys!

I'd also like to thank my parents, my internet connection and my computer. I would like to thank my agent, producer and of course script writer who helps with all my posts.

And a special thankyou to Jacson Daniels, without whom i would not have made some of my more 'special' posts!

Congrats Dunc, Famine will be please that theres some new blood in THE CLUB, cue evil laugh. No really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back