Reputation Points - Discussion

• Thread starter G.T
  • 690 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratz!
And this to the guy with Casio as an avatar...:lol:!
In other news, I only have 12 now. I HAD 23. Who gave me -rep!? AND WHY?! I wanna know!!!!

Rogue Ssv
Congratz!
And this to the guy with Casio as an avatar...:lol:!
In other news, I only have 12 now. I HAD 23. Who gave me -rep!? AND WHY?! I wanna know!!!!
Porbably your POOR quailty posts might be the main reason for those -reputation points? :dunce:

Cosmic
Porbably your POOR quailty posts might is the main reason for those -reputation points? :dunce:

Well quite. I've scanned your rep points, Rogue, and the latest comment for you is:

"post a pic for once instead of whoring"

So that's "why". As for "who" - I'm not at liberty to tell you. However, you should take note and use the comment as a guide on how to improve your post quality.

amp88
Can mods see a complete history of each member's rep?
According to the vB guide, they have to search individual posts, I think. But they can view why you got rep, and from who.

Ooh, they can do that?
Anyway that's either in the 'See anything Good today' thread, where I say things but dont have pictures (but I can get them by next sunday)
Or in the Picture Battle thread where I comment but dont post pics or things.

Oooh cooler.... remembering Pako, it also might have been the 'pics of yourself' thread.. but then I dont think it was deserved as everyone there was doing that...
Anyway, then... Ill just get more points. But can anyone tell me which post/what thread?
How come Pako has no QP badge?
What? How'd this double post get here? This time I didnt click twice, refresh, OR anything, just wrote it and posted, and it showed 1 post!
Something screwy going on... kind of like that page I posted in the 'GTP Having problems?' thread, but not quite as weird...
Anyway my apologies...

Rogue...DOUBLE POSTING IS BAD!!!!!!:mad: You've really go to stop it man.

Way to go. 👍 You should've been one of the first to get that badge, Pako!

Judging by the recent flood of "Quality Posts" badge wearers, I ask: is people really starting to cut back on the "convo thread" type of posts and only making good ones?

I'm betting that the next badge wearer would be Carl.

Carl doesnt have it already?
Anyway, congratulations Pako, as I said a bit ago, you really deserve it.

Dont mess with the Pako Patrol :mischievous:

GT4_Rule
is people really starting to cut back on the "convo thread" type of posts and only making good ones?
Maybe, but I haven't noticed a big difference. It probably also helps that some of the badge wearers had a lot of help from "outside sources". :indiff:

Du?k
Maybe, but I haven't noticed a big difference. It probably also helps that some of the badge wearers had a lot of help from "outside sources". :indiff:

Maybe we're just used to good posting now. Have you checked out other forum sites, you'll see a BIG difference between quality.

Nice job, Pako. After last night, you deserve it. :)👍

GT4_Rule
I'm betting that the next badge wearer would be Carl.
Well, thanks. :)

In fact, I had it... for a few hours, last week. Now I'm 3 whole points away from it. Someone, who didn't put his name besides his comment, thought that post was an example of "bad attitude". After a few days of exhaustive self-evaluation and analysis of the post in question*, I still honestly cannot see how that could be considered as a display of "bad attitude". Given the fact that it's the second time I ever received negative points since the system was put in place (the first time being when I dared questioning modifications on a Blazer), I came to the conclusion that someone noticed the sudden appearance of a green badge and... tried to be funny.

If that isn't the case, I'll invite whoever made that comment to a private discussion via PMs, as I'd very much like to learn how I could improve my attitude. I won't bite, I promise. It's no big deal, I'm just being curious.

Congrats to Pako and Dunc! 👍

Edit: Looks like it's back. :P

* Note: might be slightly exaggerated

Ouch, that's not good.

But with your post qualities I'm sure you'll get it back in no time, Carl! You've been quite helpful and logic in discussions.

Hey thanks guys! I really appreciate it. I was gone all day and didn't even know. :cheers:

Congrats to Carl too (again) 👍

I must say, if it wasn't for a certain Blazer-driving member negative-repping this post I'd probably be there too.

amp88: That sucks, man. :lol:

Carl.: Congratulations for this one, and any future ones(just in case you have any more up&downs). :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back