RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club - Suspended

• Thread starter danbojte
  • 2,328 comments
1:15 and 1:16?

I tried offline, F40 did 1:13s SH/SM, Countach 1:14s SH/SM. F40 with SM/SS already 1s quicker on last half of the track, so about 1:12s or maybe even high 1:11s. The Countach needs to find good entry line and reel in the gas to hook up on exit line ( get it right, more flat out time ).

I tried offline, F40 did 1:13s SH/SM, Countach 1:14s SH/SM. F40 with SM/SS already 1s quicker on last half of the track, so about 1:12s or maybe even high 1:11s. The Countach needs to find good entry line and reel in the gas to hook up on exit line ( get it right, more flat out time ).
Differs online, a lot. F40 got soap pieces on rear after 8 on wear mark, SH is just useless on it, SM and SS are gripping quite fine, until wear takes bit away from tires and there you go, really hazardous driving after that.
Countach is well balanced, even on really low tyre wear left it just keeps gripping and goes.

Which wheels you got under it, two choices and you're using?

Differs online, a lot. F40 got soap pieces on rear after 8 on wear mark, SH is just useless on it, SM and SS are gripping quite fine, until wear takes bit away from tires and there you go, really hazardous driving after that.
Countach is well balanced, even on really low tyre wear left it just keeps gripping and goes.

Which wheels you got under it, two choices and you're using?

I haven't done any changes on the car, both are as posted on the replica thread :) SH is at front, rear SM, I haven't tried online :) My last play spent on setting up Cizeta 15th Anniversary on CM :lol:, suicidal like Yellowbird :lol: with 38/62 weight split.

The F40 +1 Inch Up ENKEI RP03 Type RC in Black ( it was the first one on the list )

Countach : stock wheel

Last edited:
Testing now online, club practice room, 1:14.8 on Countach with front SH rear SM.

Damn, got booted :grumpy: after 8 laps.

SS/SS on F40, 1:11s ( quarter fuel ), quick, Countach 1:12.6s ( 3/4 tank ) F40 1:12.4s ( 3/4 tank )

F40 could do 1:10s. Needs good BB on SS, 6/5 standard brakes, 3/1 or 3/2 Racing brakes.

Last edited:
Tested F40 SM front SS rear, 1:12s consistently, about 3-5 tenths slower on average to SS all around, much better stability when the rears worn. Managed 46s last sector on lap 6 with rear left tire at 6, rear right at 8.

High recommend 3/2 racing brakes with SM/SS on F40, good for long laps against Countach.

Okey, I'm ready, may I introduce my cars:
Ferrari
3ab7b4f6ac73c37e04355807707e6c19.jpg

Lamborghini
4YmYgJy1.jpg

Might replace him with this next week

View attachment 438543
Yeah that should work pretty well 👍. If I hadn`t crashed :banghead: in the 2nd race I would have given you a more heated battle for first, it was some interesting races, the F40 was fast but kind of hard to keep steady, that was a good strategy you had there on the first race, too bad you missed the amount of fuel by a bit.

Congrats to @danbojte and @RMan72 for your victories 👍.

Here is a special video for all of you, the famous Best Motoring full test of F40, 512 TR and CTR Yellowbird.

Watch from start to finish - compulsory. Highlights include :

CTR overview -the CTR was most likely a conversion build with 1400kg weight and 37/63 split as well as wider rear tire at 275 ( the MNP 911 car was 1222kg with 40/60 ), look at the rear suspension torsion bars, the engine, interior, the roll cage ( the bars underneath the dash etc ) The F40 has 1210kg and 39/61 split.

Test track battle, CTR vs R32 GTR and F40 vs CTR, 0-400 + top speed.

Brake test F40 vs CTR from 150kmh while turning, some lock up and sideway near the end :D 512 TR did quite well, and MR2 spun out :lol:

Wet performance of F40, 512TR and CTR, watch how the driver ( Takashi Ohi, I thought it was Nakaya-san ) control wet drift on the CTR and F40 on running water track surface, aquaplaning, bring it on !! :D

Then winding road check on CTR, watch the foot work and steering as well as how the CTR behaved on the road.

Then the wheel Dyno Session at Veilside :D These are very likely adjusted HP figure at the crank, the F40 had 530 PS and CTR had 518 PS, the figure in brackets are manufacturer claim. If the figure were from wheel, then the F40 and CTR has to be running near/full boost :eek: These guys are crazy :lol:

The next part is the Super Battle at Tsukuba, watch how F40 dominates the track and CTR slowly passing each car :D

Listen to the sound of F40 :)

Here is a special video for all of you, the famous Best Motoring full test of F40, 512 TR and CTR Yellowbird.

Watch from start to finish - compulsory. Highlights include :

CTR overview -the CTR was most likely a conversion build with 1400kg weight and 37/63 split as well as wider rear tire at 275 ( the MNP 911 car was 1222kg with 40/60 ), look at the rear suspension torsion bars, the engine, interior, the roll cage ( the bars underneath the dash etc ) The F40 has 1210kg and 39/61 split.

Test track battle, CTR vs R32 GTR and F40 vs CTR, 0-400 + top speed.

Brake test F40 vs CTR from 150kmh while turning, some lock up and sideway near the end :D 512 TR did quite well, and MR2 spun out :lol:

Wet performance of F40, 512TR and CTR, watch how the driver ( Takashi Ohi, I thought it was Nakaya-san ) control wet drift on the CTR and F40 on running water track surface, aquaplaning, bring it on !! :D

Then winding road check on CTR, watch the foot work and steering as well as how the CTR behaved on the road.

Then the wheel Dyno Session at Veilside :D These are very likely adjusted HP figure at the crank, the F40 had 530 PS and CTR had 518 PS, the figure in brackets are manufacturer claim. If the figure were from wheel, then the F40 and CTR has to be running near/full boost :eek: These guys are crazy :lol:

The next part is the Super Battle at Tsukuba, watch how F40 dominates the track and CTR slowly passing each car :D

Listen to the sound of F40 :)

非常に良いビデオです。しかし、私は彼らが何を言っていた理解できませんでした。 :D

Geez... People sure like to argue with you Ridox. I don't know why. You're always such a nice, pleasant person... That person is way out of line.

I love when people get all bent out of shape whenever anyone talks about "real world" specs, lap times, data, etc... They usually say, like this person did, that its "just a video game!!!111!1!!111!!" well, don't they know that the video game developers are the ones who claim they're trying to make the cars accurately represent their real world counterpart? Don't they know it's the developers who are trying to make their tracks accurately represent their real world counterpart? Why then, wouldn't we want to also do the same? Of course, I don't think any of us believes that a car in GT6 or PCars is going to be 100% exactly like it's real world model - but what's wrong with trying to achieve as close a realistic experience as possible? Why does that seem to get some people so worked up?

Geez... People sure like to argue with you Ridox. I don't know why. You're always such a nice, pleasant person... That person is way out of line.

I love when people get all bent out of shape whenever anyone talks about "real world" specs, lap times, data, etc... They usually say, like this person did, that its "just a video game!!!111!1!!111!!" well, don't they know that the video game developers are the ones who claim they're trying to make the cars accurately represent their real world counterpart? Don't they know it's the developers who are trying to make their tracks accurately represent their real world counterpart? Why then, wouldn't we want to also do the same? Of course, I don't think any of us believes that a car in GT6 or PCars is going to be 100% exactly like it's real world model - but what's wrong with trying to achieve as close a realistic experience as possible? Why does that seem to get some people so worked up?

I'm fine with him :) Always stays cool :P I posted pics of the US YB there :)

Thank god I haven't buy PC or PS4! Pcars looks to have GT5 physics.. Body of car goes on rails, dead calm body.. Physics seems lack a lot too. More tunables doesn't mean better game, maybe Pcars 2 or 3 will be worth of buying.

You will get murdered with such comment when read by pcars players like him .. :lol: :P I have posted more details about CTR on the physics pcars thread.

Back