RKL - Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | Round 1 - 26/01/2012

• Thread starter Tom
  • 263 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tom, and all
I'm Melibabou on PSN, and i'd like to join your next competition season 4, i m friend with some nice and good members of your next league (Willybaby28, Seslab, Surfscoter) they know me, i m driving karts only and to spend good times with all of u would be honour and pleasure;o). Let me know if you accept me or not...
Greetings
Melibabou form Lyon FRANCE

Hi Tom, and all
I'm Melibabou on PSN, and i'd like to join your next competition season 4, i m friend with some nice and good members of your next league (Willybaby28, Seslab, Surfscoter) they know me, i m driving karts only and to spend good times with all of u would be honour and pleasure;o). Let me know if you accept me or not...
Greetings
Melibabou form Lyon FRANCE

Bonjour Meli nice to see you here 👍

You are more than welcome to this series, we still got some slots open, and i know you are an very good & clean driver :)

Tks for news Willybaby. Happy to meet you here too...Wish you are not frozen in Denmark cause France is frozen like never . Wish to meet you soon mate:)

Melibabou/melibabou/Spice reflex/64/Racing 125 SPL/....TeamX:dopey:

Tks for news Willybaby. Happy to meet you here too...Wish you are not frozen in Denmark cause France is frozen like never . Wish to meet you soon mate:)

Melibabou/melibabou/Spice reflex/64/Racing 125 SPL/....TeamX:dopey:

Welcome Melibabou. 👍

Hey Meli Bienvenue :dunce:

I just came in to post that you will join and what I see, you already joined, great 👍
dont hesitate to invite one of your frinds, in order to build a team.

To all:
I've found out how to easy change from, race to sport tyres:
where ever you can access to the kart settings page, select "parameters sheet", and change to sheet "A", "B" or "C". Thats nice, so you can store 2 different basic settings for race and/or sport tyres, what I use to do :)
Hope this could help...

Hey Tom, just wondering, would it be ok if we ran a two car team, as in the spl kart and the regular dlc kart?? I cant get used to this spl for some reason and would prefer the DLC version.

Hey Tom, just wondering, would it be ok if we ran a two car team, as in the spl kart and the regular dlc kart?? I cant get used to this spl for some reason and would prefer the DLC version.

Sure.

I'll be hosting a 'testing' session from 3PM GMT today if anyone is interested. I still haven't practiced at all so I will be very very rusty!

I'll be hosting a 'testing' session from 3PM GMT today if anyone is interested. I still haven't practiced at all so I will be very very rusty!

So that is in 20 min? I will be there if that is the case. 👍 I saw willie is on to so maybe he will join. Post the room number when you get the room up.

I meant in my lounge, just add my PSN (on the left there <<) then join the usual way. I will send you FRs now.

Also Tom I have realised my 125 is actually an SPL.. permission to change? :)

So that is in 20 min? I will be there if that is the case. 👍 I saw willie is on to so maybe he will join. Post the room number when you get the room up.

I was in GT5 but racing in a Lotus series, but maybe later tonight we can hold a practice session ? :)

Does anyone know the process of how to get racing tires on the spl kart, then how am I able to switch them?

Does anyone know the process of how to get racing tires on the spl kart, then how am I able to switch them?

Hey bdub, I haven't tried this but it makes sense. From seslab's post.

To all:
where ever you can access to the kart settings page, select "parameters sheet", and change to sheet "A", "B" or "C". Thats nice, so you can store 2 different basic settings for race and/or sport tyres, what I use to do :)
Hope this could help...

To all:
Hope this could help...

^^ That works 👍

Tom
Fair enough, well, I think that the week afterwards would be a better option.

👍 So we are running on Saturdays? For some reason I thought it was sunday?? Anyway, me and my teammate have been running quite a bit lately, feeling pretty good as seslab has picked up his pace quite a bit since I started running with him. We are going to be mashing potatoes this year. 👍 :sly:

👍 So we are running on Saturdays? For some reason I thought it was sunday?? Anyway, me and my teammate have been running quite a bit lately, feeling pretty good as seslab has picked up his pace quite a bit since I started running with him. We are going to be mashing potatoes this year. 👍 :sly:

Sorry mate, I meant Sunday. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back