RKL - Racing Kart League - 125cc | Season 4 | Round 1 - 26/01/2012

• Thread starter Tom
  • 263 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
photostream
I decided to take a quick test run and this is my lap time so far.

EDIT: The picture won't show but it was a 1:00.448

Last edited:
photostream
I decided to take a quick test run and this is my lap time so far.

EDIT: The picture won't show but it was a 1:00.448

Oohh, I see, I'm not that far from the best 1:00.563... With sport soft tyres of course 👍

I still drive with the "Driving Force Pro", back from 2005 and for PS2. It has pretty much "slackness" 3-4cm left and right from the zero point. For normal cars, where wheel movement are bigger, its not a issue. but for karts where small wheel imputs are needed, its pretty hard to keep control of the Kart, by lack of precission. Its even hard to drive a straight line on the straight. is that a issue too with the G27?

When I go to the the RKL website it appears like a bunch of html code :(

Man I haven't even begun practicing yet. When does the season start lol?

I haven't played GT5 for about a month:dunce:

When I go to the the RKL website it appears like a bunch of html code :(

Man I haven't even begun practicing yet. When does the season start lol?

I haven't played GT5 for about a month:dunce:

Its your Pc.

BTW can someone please answer my question.
How do I change my spl back to sports tyres not racing to start the race. I dont want a forced pitstop :lol:

Its your Pc.

BTW can someone please answer my question.
How do I change my spl back to sports tyres not racing to start the race. I dont want a forced pitstop :lol:

Don't you just go to your garage, select tuning and pick your tires???

I thought the SPL wouldnt let you. Unless there has been some update that I don't know of.

How did you change to Racing Soft's, during an online session? Maybe you go to your lounge and change from that menu?

Pretty sure you have to go to the tuning shop and "buy" sports sorts and install them to change the tires.

Really, what's up with that??? They're installed to begin with, you should have them available!

Really, what's up with that??? They're installed to begin with, you should have them available!

Sports tyres are installed to begin with. I buy racing softs to get racing softs but as I already have the sports tyres I think it will add them to my inventory if I try and buy them again.

Sports tyres are installed to begin with. I buy racing softs to get racing softs but as I already have the sports tyres I think it will add them to my inventory if I try and buy them again.
I think that what you think is wrong........ :sly:

I wonder if theres an different at all between SS & RS tires on the karts ?

Personal i have not noticed any big different at all, have compared my lap times and the margin is so low, we are talking about 0.005-0.008 times.

I wonder if theres an different at all between SS & RS tires on the karts ?

Personal i have not noticed any big different at all, have compared my lap times and the margin is so low, we are talking about 0.005-0.008 times.

I have found half a second or more on some tracks.

Really? I thought you would have been a bit quicker than that...:sly:
I've gotten 1:00.3's before. I've never seen anything lower other than some 59s from drafting behind me.

Did you already do a PDI kart season or will you be doing it later because I don't have the DLC to race this season

Did you already do a PDI kart season or will you be doing it later because I don't have the DLC to race this season
Sorry, but we used the PDI Karts last season. I'm not sure if Tom will ever use them again. Unless he comes up with some crazy idea about doing multiple classes.

I've gotten 1:00.3's before. I've never seen anything lower other than some 59s from drafting behind me.

Nah man, I was just messing with you, I havent had a chance to run there yet and cant remember what my times are.👍

I can get 1.03 :nervous: I need to practice and find a way to get the sports tires on the kart.

Anyone up for a practice? Name a date and time and I will say if I can do it.

Last edited:
Very classy Tom wish i could drive these things.:crazy:

They are not hard just learn when to apply the throttle and never brake during a corner and you will be fine. I could not drive them when GT5 came out.

Hey Tom, gd news regarding bdubclub's and my team:

Name: Team Thump :crazy: lol

Color: Lime Grean (Kart, Suite & Helmet)

I'll try to make a small presentation soon.

Hey Tom, gd news regarding bdubclub's and my team:

Name: Team Thump :crazy: lol

Color: Lime Grean (Kart, Suite & Helmet)

I'll try to make a small presentation soon.

Awesome mate, I'll add it to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back