• Thread starter Tom
  • 263 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up please Tom.
GTPlanet Name/PSN ID/Kart Colour/Kart Number/Kart Model
Nudger556 - SurfScoter - Salsa Red - 62 - 125cc SPL

Glad to see you're back for another season, Surf. 👍

Also, are there any more Team negotiations going on? As we only have two at the moment, and that seems a little on the low-side.

Sign me up please Tom.
GTPlanet Name/PSN ID/Kart Colour/Kart Number/Kart Model
Nudger556 - SurfScoter - Salsa Red - 62 - 125cc SPL

👍

Close to 16 drivers now

I will try to persuade Cowboys to join also :D

Also i got 3 on my friends list who are thinking about joining, well its actually down to 2 now that seslab had joined

👍

Close to 16 drivers now

I will try to persuade Cowboys to join also :D

Also i got 3 on my friends list who are thinking about joining, well its actually down to 2 now that seslab had joined

Cowboys has requested an entry but, he hasn't actually filled out the official form, so I can't allow him in at this time.

Tom
Glad to see you're back for another season, Surf. 👍

Also, are there any more Team negotiations going on? As we only have two at the moment, and that seems a little on the low-side.

I am still searching for a teammate. I like long walks on the beach and crashing with two laps to go. If this sounds like your idea of fun send me a pm.

I am still searching for a teammate. I like long walks on the beach and crashing with two laps to go. If this sounds like your idea of fun send me a pm.

👍 thanks for the laugh Tron!!!

OK, so I am figuring the person I was going to sign up with is not coming, so if anyone wants to use the standard dlc racing kart (125) and wants to team up, let me know.

OK, so I am figuring the person I was going to sign up with is not coming, so if anyone wants to use the standard dlc racing kart (125) and wants to team up, let me know.

Mind if I ask who you were waiting for?

Tom
Mind if I ask who you were waiting for?
I was originally going to sign up with RIP Joker, but he had a lack of interest, then Zark Loomin, but he hasn't posted here so...... Plus I would rather have a teammate that has participated in a previous season that I know I can count on. Not saying the previous two would be unreliable, its just nice to have a teammate that is active within the forums.

I was originally going to sign up with RIP Joker, but he had a lack of interest, then Zark Loomin, but he hasn't posted here so...... Plus I would rather have a teammate that has participated in a previous season that I know I can count on. Not saying the previous two would be unreliable, its just nice to have a teammate that is active within the forums.

I understand where you're coming from/

Can we still enter the race.

The series still has positions available, so yes.

It's Cowboys, you haven't added me to the list Tom!

And why Sundays? Are there 100's on Saturday?

It's Cowboys, you haven't added me to the list Tom!

And why Sundays? Are there 100's on Saturday?

I know mate, I need the entry form to be filled out. And no, it's now on Sunday because of a lack of free time on Saturdays.

So looks like seslab and I are going to be teaming up this season. Not sure what the team name is yet, but I'm sure we will figure something out. Anyway you can get a hold of a non spl karts seslab? Otherwise it looks like we will be running the spl, mine is painted matte white, but I am open to change.

Me & Haitch are teaming up. Kart will be the same colour, team name not decided as yet.

Me & Haitch are teaming up. Kart will be the same colour, team name not decided as yet.

Okay mate, let me know your team name and colour once it's decided and I'll add it to the OP.

Tom, will tire selection be open for this series? Or will we be limiting everyone to sports soft? Not that the racing tires are an advantage, as I think they make the karts push a bit more, just curious. Also seslab and I will haves team announcement soon as to color/team name. (Wont be as flashy as your announcement was)

Tom, will tire selection be open for this series? Or will we be limiting everyone to sports soft? Not that the racing tires are an advantage, as I think they make the karts push a bit more, just curious. Also seslab and I will haves team announcement soon as to color/team name. (Wont be as flashy as your announcement was)

I'm fairly sure you are unable to limit tyres once the regulations are changed to Karts. I look forward to the announcement.

How do you get Racing tired on a Kart?
You can only do it with the spl, but you have to go to the tuning shop, buy racing tires, and install them. You can't change them in your tuning menu, only if you enter the pits or by the tuning shop.

Not the normal 125? The SPL only?

:(

I'm afraid so, but anyone found to be on Racing Tyres will be asked to change to Sports Softs. If they fail to do so and decide to race with Racing Tyres they will be disqualified from the event.

Tom
I'm afraid so, but anyone found to be on Racing Tyres will be asked to change to Sports Softs. If they fail to do so and decide to race with Racing Tyres they will be disqualified from the event.

I have racing softs on my SPL how do I change back without pitstop?

And our team colour is blue.

Tom

If you just set the room settings with Sports soft only, then no one can cheat i think...

If you just set the room settings with Sports soft only, then no one can cheat i think...
Cant regulate tyres..... Have to go with the old honor system, and checking of replays of course.:sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back