Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,990 comments
Any Russian brave enough to protest this invasion in (Russia particularly, balls of steel), any Russian who isn't pro Putin, they are fine.

The rest of you, I hope you get what is coming which will be abuse and disrespect.
Any Russian who supports this action or any of Putin's despot actions, I hope your future is full of pain.

I reckon this was all caused by the fall of Kabul. NATO were in Afghanistan for 20 years, and the country fell to the Taliban within weeks. Putin was probably laughing, realising that NATO haven't got a clue how to win a war, so this is the the to strike because they'll all be afraid of it becoming an actual war that goes on and on and on and on again.
Sincerely doubt it. Afghanistan fell because NATO left, I don't see how you can gleen anything useful from that other than the Afghan government did not have support internally.

I'd say this was caused by the lack of a strong response to Russia annexing Crimea. Did they ever face any serious repercussions from that?

a11PBMY_460s.jpg

activate-clown-world-vision-everything-looks-exactly-the-same-48528148.png

What will they do if Putin decides he wants Georgia? Or Moldova? Or Armenia? Or Azerbaijan? I assume the same thing will happen. What about if Putin decides to go after Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia or Poland? Europe is screwed and Putin is using it to his advantage.

Are you sure that their targeting systems do not use a hybrid between GLONASS and GPS?
GPS is exclusively American, GLONASS is exclusively Russian. Both systems have been made available for public use but are owned and operated by their respective governments primarily for military purposes. Same concept, completely different systems and operators. Both governments have the power to take full control of their systems at any time for any reason.

I reckon this was all caused by the fall of Kabul. NATO were in Afghanistan for 20 years, and the country fell to the Taliban within weeks. Putin was probably laughing, realising that NATO haven't got a clue how to win a war, so this is the the to strike because they'll all be afraid of it becoming an actual war that goes on and on and on and on again.
The Soviets didn't have any better luck in Afghanistan & also left defeated after years of effort.

Last edited:
If memory serves me, isn't that how Hitler got away with as much as he did before World War 2 started, they didn't fight back because of how bad war is so Hitler just kept taking more territory until they finally put their foot down?

Not say I pick a side of pro-war or anti-war in this case, don't have enough information myself to make judgement but wanted to raise this question.

If memory serves me, isn't that how Hitler got away with as much as he did before World War 2 started, they didn't fight back because of how bad war is so Hitler just kept taking more territory until they finally put their foot down?

Not say I pick a side of pro-war or anti-war in this case, don't have enough information myself to make judgement but wanted to raise this question.
It is the same only this time we will all end up floating in space.

Hilarious seeing how many people have been misled...

The media has a lot of useful "people" believing their crap... lol

The orange man bad crowd is so tied to the narrative they will never be able to give it up... lol
What's hilarious - pathetic really - is how sticking lol after a sentence makes some "people" believe they have something meaningful to say.

What's hilarious - pathetic really - is how sticking lol after a sentence makes some "people" believe they have something meaningful to say.
Well you know orange man was big on jokes, so when he says that he supports Putin's actions he must be joking.

Sincerely doubt it. Afghanistan fell because NATO left, I don't see how you can gleen anything useful from that other than the Afghan government did not have support internally.

I'd say this was caused by the lack of a strong response to Russia annexing Crimea. Did they ever face any serious repercussions from that?
Exactly. NATO spent 20 years trying to remove the Taliban and equip the locals with the resources to stop them ever coming back. It took no time for the Taliban to steal their country back, so where does that leave NATO? 20 years of war to get the country back to where it was when they went in in the first place...

Situation over here is... nervous. But trying to keep calm.
I wonder what will now happen with the border ratification process that finally started to move. Off course Russia is "concerned" about the wellbeing of the Russian speaking minorities. In 2007 we felt how Russian propaganda fueled the Bronze Night riots. I was screaming at the TV screen -"No, they are just moving the statue to the military cemetery!". But the TV kept blatantly lying about the war on WWII monuments, russophobia, nazis, fascists and all that usual stuff...
Cyberattacks also happened then.
"Some observers reckoned that the onslaught on Estonia was of a sophistication not seen before. The case is studied intensively by many countries and military planners as, at the time it occurred, it may have been the second-largest instance of state-sponsored cyberwarfare, following Titan Rain." - Wiki
(The Bronze Soldier was viewed as a symbol of occupation not as a symbol of liberation, since Estonia and half of Europe was under Soviet rule after WWII. Government decided to move it to a safe place away from vandals)

I understand why Estonia and Baltics decided to join EU and NATO as soon as possible after the collapse of USSR. The west world looked like future, freedom, progress.

Some local headlines:
1645730452354.png

1645730525493.png

Estonia also sent a batch of Javelin anti-tank missiles.

1645730614697.png

FULL SPEECH

Yeah...
...on 24th of February Estonia celebrates 104th Independence Day... while Ukraine is having a completely different situation. =(
More than 700 people and 18 units of equipment participated in the parade, including foreign troops, such as British, French and Belgian, from NATO's eFP battlegroup.
Participants wore blue and yellow ribbons, the colors of Ukraine's flag, in solidarity with the country.

1645730840149.png

1645730902240.png

1645731003496.png

1645732757665.png

1645732818773.png

1645732406290.png

Putin is saving Russians by sending Russians to die and to kill Russians that serve for Ukraine and just random Russians that could be struck by fire and will be affected by sanctions.

GPS is exclusively American, GLONASS is exclusively Russian. Both systems have been made available for public use but are owned and operated by their respective governments primarily for military purposes. Same concept, completely different systems and operators. Both governments have the power to take full control of their systems at any time for any reason.
I'm aware. But even with selective availability on, a combo GPS GLONASS system can be more accurate than GLONASS alone.

Incredible the risk they are taking doing that simple (to most in the West) act......
Very very brave.
IDK what in the heads of police and army members. What a morons could do this to their neighbours? Old ladys shaming police for grabing young girls with antiwar posters. Tears

Reports this morning shared Sumy was captured. Videos coming out in the last hour show intense fighting going on. Ukraine sharing stories they are fighting bravely; but hard to verify w/ both sides claiming wins.

Edit* There were also early reports that the famous Mriya plane may have been hit in a bombardment. The pilot shares the plane is ok w/ no damage.
Любі друзі.
Все стало на свої місця. Знову великий обман.
Російська навала опинилися під Києвом.
Захоплено аеропорт Гостомель. Можливий приліт великих літаків.
З позитивного Мрія ціла. Тримаємось і Слава Укоаїні!!!

Dear friends.
Everything fell into place.
Great deception again.
The Russian troops was near Kiev.
Gostomel airport now under russian airborn forces. Large planes big possibility will land tonight.
From the positive Mriya is whole. We hold on and Glory to Ukoaine.
avion-cargo-antonov-an-225-aeroaffaires-440x210.jpg

Last edited:
There seems to be conflicting information regarding Gostomel/Hostomel airport. It's clear that Russian paratroopers did land there, and there was a fight. I've read that Ukranian forces have retaken the airport in the last 30 mins, but I think it's hard to say right now what the truth is.

There seems to be conflicting information regarding Gostomel/Hostomel airport. It's clear that Russian paratroopers did land there, and there was a fight. I've read that Ukranian forces have retaken the airport in the last 30 mins, but I think it's hard to say right now what the truth is.
Hearing the same. Reports that 3 Russian helicopters were shot down, all killed. Now Ukrainian defense sharing they're expecting a Russian bombing raid in Kyiv at 3am.

Edit* Sounds like the city will be going into a blackout condition.

Hoping our Ukrainian members have left. Reports coming out all men 18-60 (I believe) are not allowed to leave the country. All conscripts and reserves are to be mobilized.

Last edited:
Back