Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,990 comments
According to latest MSM reports, the Russians have captured a military airport 15 miles from Kiev.
This gives them the ability to fly in tanks and other equipment for taking the capitol. They also report Chernobyl now in Russian hands, opening the main road to Kiev.

this must be an eye-opener even for Trump voters
If they even see it. The outlets I've seen sharing his comments are ones his supporters will absolutely not read.
The only people who can get rid of Putin are unhappy, well informed Russians. What we now need is not only the half arsed sanctions from the EU, US and others, but also UEFA, FIFA, the FIA, Liberty, the IOC and all those other spineless money grabbers to say enough. Ban all teams from Europe, ban all games, races and events in Russia. Let the Russians realise that their tiny dicktator is the one who ****ed it all up for them. They're still being brainwashed by their state owned media, but let them try to explain why all of the sudden there are no international games and events anymore.
I've seen calls to kick Russia from SWIFT, but a few EU countries are reportedly worried of retaliation even though many believe doing so would be the necessary action to hurt Russia.

Edit* There's a video on r/interestingaf of people protesting in St. Petersburg. I would link it, but the subreddit's full name goes against the AUP. Found a Twitter link.

This one reported in Moscow.

Last edited:
FMYO0HNWQAYo3oX

Limiting deposits from Russian nationals?

Let's pretend for a moment that you're a Russian national who does not like this particular action and who wants out. Let's also pretend that they want to come to the UK. How are they to do that if they cannot hold a deposit in a UK bank? I suppose the "limit the amount" part comes into view on that one, but if you have a rich Russian who wants to leave Russia because of this they cannot bring lots of money with them? Having lots of money is one of the best ways to leave a country. Are we better off if they keep their assets in Russia?

Last edited:
There is some consternation over a Fox. They seem to be torn between following the Trump/Tucker Carlson line of admiration for Putin, the manly, uber-nationalist ... & traditional right-wing hatred of Russia/Soviet Union. The only unifying theme is that the crisis is all the fault of Brandon (& of course Hunter Biden).

It will be interesting to see if Trump has over-played his hand here, allowing "Establishment Republicans" to gain ground.

Last edited:
Cut off rich Russians and banks. But also keep buying Russian oil and gas that has shot up in price. We're punishing and paying the Russians at the same time.

Cut off rich Russians and banks. But also keep buying Russian oil and gas that has shot up in price. We're punishing and paying the Russians at the same time.
Shoot off their foot but simultaneously shoot our own heads.

If, God forbid, the Russians have taken Chernobyl because they want to exhume the reactor rather than just for strategic purposes, then good luck to them; cause then NATO will come down on them like a ton of bricks because then this becomes the entire continent's problem, and they'll probably hurt themselves long before they hurt anyone else.

Moral is in Ukraine favor. They are fighting for their home and family so more and more people are enlisting. Russians do not even know why they are there so some surender.

Limiting deposits from Russian nationals?

Let's pretend for a moment that you're a Russian national who does not like this particular action and who wants out. Let's also pretend that they want to come to the UK. How are they to do that if they cannot hold a deposit in a UK bank? I suppose the "limit the amount" part comes into view on that one, but if you have a rich Russian who wants to leave Russia because of this they cannot bring lots of money with them? Having lots of money is one of the best ways to leave a country. Are we better off if they keep their assets in Russia?
I thought the idea was to force these rich oligarchs to meet & complain to Putin about the invasion, by barring them from other countries. Seen a lot of support for nations to seize all their assets (yachts, land, businesses, bank accounts) in other countries as well.
I saw something yesterday that the US & some allies purchased $700m worth of oil before everything kicked off.

Last edited:

Turkey is also NATO member, so I'm not sure how Turkey army engaging Russian army would be seen.
Why... after the last 6 years you would have to have a tumor pressing on your brain to believe the MSM...

Of course they won't. Now it will only affect the common man and woman. Gotta keep the big Dollars and Euros rolling.

I'd rather freeze my ass off than having Putin receive any more money from the West.

Last edited:
Please consider all the Gucci and Prada that won't be sold in Moscow if Italy agrees to the full slate of sanctions.

Biden just gave his TV speech. He specifically stipulated Russia will not be kicked out of the SWIFT system, ensuring that Europe can continue to consume Russian oil, gas and coal, and that Russia will continue to be paid for it. He claimed his other sanctions were greater than SWIFT.

Why... after the last 6 years you would have to have a tumor pressing on your brain to believe the MSM...
Not sure if or "why so" serious, but if you are... avatar checks out 🤡.

Last edited:
Kicking Russia off SWIFT is a nuclear option and it will establish a sunset for the ability of the west to effectively sanction other entities. I can understand the reluctance to use it on Russia at this time. It also will not stop Russia from taking Ukraine because they are moving too fast.

If, God forbid, the Russians have taken Chernobyl because they want to exhume the reactor rather than just for strategic purposes, then good luck to them; cause then NATO will come down on them like a ton of bricks because then this becomes the entire continent's problem, and they'll probably hurt themselves long before they hurt anyone else.

I don't know what sort of strategic use the reactor would be considering Russia has a more than adequate nuclear arsenal. It's a good location to bring troops into Kyiv from Belarus though, which is why they built that pontoon bridge last week.

Last edited:
Hilarious seeing how many people have been misled...

The media has a lot of useful "people" believing their crap... lol

The orange man bad crowd is so tied to the narrative they will never be able to give it up... lol

Last edited:
What is crap, why is it crap, and what's the real stuff that isn't crap?

If you're going to post, post information rather than crop dusting "no ur wrong".
Pretty pointless... if any one is actually curious they should read the real fisa court docs... amongst a myriad of other things

Not listen to people with a vested interest in a narrative... few know the points from the official docs enough ...

Last edited:
Large Twitter thread detailing that Putin is meeting with oligarchs, looks like their names are included in the Twitter thread.

Edit* Looks like Mazepin's father is named.

Last edited:
I reckon this was all caused by the fall of Kabul. NATO were in Afghanistan for 20 years, and the country fell to the Taliban within weeks. Putin was probably laughing, realising that NATO haven't got a clue how to win a war, so this is the the to strike because they'll all be afraid of it becoming an actual war that goes on and on and on and on again.

Back