S.N.A.I.L. Open-Wheel Shoot Out - Tuesday nights - Open To All

• Thread starter Oshawa-Joe
  • 645 comments

Do you want a Parity component added to this series?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • What are you talking about?

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, will rebuild engine on cart when I get home and see if that works. If not I'll just run it the way it is. Don't really feel like breaking in a cart in any of the above mentioned fashions, although, thanks for the suggestions.

I wish I could join in. Just about to take kids to soccer.

I'm still braking for two corners at Rome.

Ok. This weird 🤬 is getting more weird. Just logged in, took the 125 to GTAuto, mechanics say engine rebuild and oil change are both unnecessary. Went to tune page and HP back to 28. Hit the settings button and HP ticked back to 29 on both pages.

Hell with it. Run it like it is.

Ok. This weird 🤬 is getting more weird. Just logged in, took the 125 to GTAuto, mechanics say engine rebuild and oil change are both unnecessary. Went to tune page and HP back to 28. Hit the settings button and HP ticked back to 29 on both pages.

Hell with it. Run it like it is.

Sign me up...

However... 9 o'clock start? May miss the 1st race.

How do I join the race? i sent friend request to snail_division 5 and he didnt accepted it, soo how do I join?

That was a blast. I liked the F1 best. Took me all of 7 laps into race to catch my groove. Then it was 24 lows and a 23.5.

Nice. I was doing mostly mid 24s but I don't really like this track much. Maybe you will pick F1 sometime?

Thanks everyone for racing tonight. We would have been done by 10:30 if PSN had cooperated.

I liked the F1 a lot and then the Karts, but then again I've never been too fond of the Caterham :lol:

Good fun, near the end of the F1's I was down to low 35's, took 7 laps to get there though!

Monza's fun, risk (sand) reward (speed).

See you all next week!

EDIT: Sorry wolfsatz for my ultra early brake going into the last chicane at Monza, I got burned by cold tires earlier and didn't want it to happen again :(

Last edited:
Preseason Results

1. OwensRacing........95 Points
  2. Oshawa-Joe..........87 Points
  3. kcheeb.................82 Points
  4. Tex-36................76 Points
  5. dabneyd...............75 Points
  6. dragonwhisky.......70 Points
  7. Wolfsatz...............62 Points
  8. ChuthuluGoat.......56Points
  9. myato1................16Points

Congratulations to OwensRacing for winning 1st prize for the overall win and achieving 1 pole and 2 wins. Please pick the new car for next week. It can't be one we used this week. Tracks may be selected once the car has been picked. Please test the tracks for any issues.

Prizes are as follows:

1st OwensRacing Picks next weeks car - Suzuki GSX-R/4
2nd Oshawa-Joe picks new track #1
3rd Kcheeb picks new track #2
4th Tex picks new track #3 (Tex, you pick something again, man!)

Tracks are picked after car selection has been made.

Final Results will be updated soon.

Thank you very much kcheeb for your awesome Google docs! They work perfectly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back