S.N.A.I.L. Open-Wheel Shoot Out - Tuesday nights - Open To All

• Thread starter Oshawa-Joe
  • 645 comments

Do you want a Parity component added to this series?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • What are you talking about?

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oshawa-Joe
Tried Tskuba with the controller and it should be fun!!!

It was fun at Tsukuba for sure. I'm always trying to find something different. S.N.A.I.L. hasn't raced on Cape Ring Inside and the car fit reasonably well there so ...

Glad your woes are sorted Owens đź‘Ť

It was fun at Tsukuba for sure. I'm always trying to find something different. S.N.A.I.L. hasn't raced on Cape Ring Inside and the car fit reasonably well there so ...

Glad your woes are sorted Owens đź‘Ť

It has a totally useless amount of horsepower; it must be on bias-ply tires. Half throttle in first, second, and third.

dabneyd
It has a totally useless amount of horsepower; it must be on bias-ply tires. Half throttle in first, second, and third.

Agreed, I jave no idea how I'm going to fare after driving it a bit. I can controlit, but am I fast at all.

Hmm. Play GT6 Demo or drive an unbroken in Tank Car tonight?

Such tough decisions.

For me the choice is simple. GT5 all the way because your bud's are going to be there.:) Then after you can play the GT6 demo until you fall asleep with the wheel in your hands.:sly:

For me the choice is simple. GT5 all the way because your bud's are going to be there.:) Then after you can play the GT6 demo until you fall asleep with the wheel in your hands.:sly:

Truly.

There is always Thursday too. I'll have the whole day to goof off with GT6

I'm sorry to say I won't be racing tonight.

I played some baseball at our family's Canada Day get together and let's just say my body is no longer in it's 20's but my brain thinks it is. Pulled a hamstring and can barely move my left leg. I could deal with the sore arm and shoulder but not the leg.

Joe, I'll get the spreadsheet ready and last weeks fixed up.

Sigh, I seem to be typing this type of message a lot lately.

I'm sorry to say I won't be racing tonight.

I played some baseball at our family's Canada Day get together and let's just say my body is no longer in it's 20's but my brain thinks it is. Pulled a hamstring and can barely move my left leg. I could deal with the sore arm and shoulder but not the leg.

Joe, I'll get the spreadsheet ready and last weeks fixed up.

Sigh, I seem to be typing this type of message a lot lately.

Hope you get to feeling better. We will miss you!!

If you feel froggy and want to join in and watch. That would awesome.

Hmm. Play GT6 Demo or drive an unbroken in Tank Car tonight?

Such tough decisions.

I was racing Nic with his unbroken in one and truly wasn't much difference. There is so much torque to contend with you can't use the power. So it's gonna be more about keeping tires under the thing then raw power. :)

OwensRacing
Hope you get to feeling better. We will miss you!!

If you feel froggy and want to join in and watch. That would awesome.

That could be interesting, may do it. Perhaps provide some play by play, j/k.

I've really got to get myself in better shape, this is b/s.

I've really got to get myself in better shape, this is b/s.

It's tough keeping in shape. Round is a shape. I am in shape. ;)

Jumping in to D2 to find out if this car is drivable with my shape in the shape it is in.

Dragonwhisky
It's tough keeping in shape. Round is a shape. I am in shape. ;)

Jumping in to D2 to find out if this car is drivable with my shape in the shape it is in.

:lol: no doubt your shape will drive the wheels off the tank đź‘Ť

:lol::D

What tracks are we running this beast at? The main post hasn't been updated and I think I missed the picks.

:lol::D

What tracks are we running this beast at? The main post hasn't been updated and I think I missed the picks.

Motegi Super Speedway
Cape Ring Inside
Tsukuba

I won't be hopping in the lounge tonight, going to be teaching my brother how to cycle the ticket till he get's the F1 2010, could be a couple of hours. If it goes fast, I'll pop in for a bit.

only 4 of us in here at the moment.

think we're gonna wait a bit for some others to show up.

As in Nic-KL ;) :sly:

Was actually a lot of fun. Throttle control, easy inputs, early braking, and tire maintenance were strongly needed.

Results for July 2,2013

1 OwensRacing 95 Please pick new car
2 Tex-36 86 Please pick track #1
3 Nic-KL 82 Please pick track #2
4 dragonwhisky 82 Please pick track #3
5 dabneyd 52
6 Oshawa-Joe 46
7 chuthulugoat 42

I'm torn between 125 karts and the Ferrari F1's

Make my choice tomorrow at some point.

Mmmmm, F1.

Congratulations Tex on you awesome driving and number 2 overall. You looked like a D2 driver out there last night!

Mmmmm, F1.

Congratulations Tex on you awesome driving and number 2 overall. You looked like a D2 driver out there last night!

Thank you, Sir ....... I was surprised.
Guess I do best in "over-weight, over-powered, and over-long race cars".
It was truly a lot of fun .... looking at the rear of a group of Tanks was like seeing "the old days in racing".

Since the car is the F1 - Monza without the Chicane .... to eliminate the demolition at the start.

Don't think Owens has actually picked a car yet. And haven't we already used the Kart?

OwensRacing
I'm torn between 125 karts and the Ferrari F1's

Make my choice tomorrow at some point.

đź‘Ť either/or

I promise no baseball on the weekend :lol

Don't think Owens has actually picked a car yet. And haven't we already used the Kart?

Sorry, I misunderstood his "Hmmmm - F1"
I'll withdraw the Monza pick then until the car is official. Doubt that Karts would be very good on such a long track.

TEX36
Sorry, I misunderstood his "Hmmmm - F1"
I'll withdraw the Monza pick then until the car is official. Doubt that Karts would be very good on such a long track.

In a Kart series I was in a while ago, we ran Monza with Chickens. It was fun. Mind you we tuned the transmission so we didn't max out. Starts were even more slo mo.

In a Kart series I was in a while ago, we ran Monza with Chickens. It was fun. Mind you we tuned the transmission so we didn't max out. Starts were even more slo mo.

The concern I have with karts is the need to tune trans. If we can ensure tracks used will not just sit on the limiter then Karts would be my choice.

So those picking tracks, do you have some ideas that would have short enough straight.

Autumn Mini
Madrid Mini
Kart Space(s)
Tsukuba
London
My custom Oval available from D2 share
Not sure of any others

Heck with it lets try them out. 125 Karts it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back