Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,505 comments
F3EEC4E5-1484-433D-8F88-012814FBD223.jpeg

Finally bought my first bit of F1 merch.

Alright the purchase here is the Blackmagic ATEM mini pro iso that made recording this a breeze. I used to hate doing videos due to having to sync files later and so on but this one records all the cameras straight to an SSD and timestamps it. Expect more fatso content now haha.

Alright the purchase here is the Blackmagic ATEM mini pro iso that made recording this a breeze. I used to hate doing videos due to having to sync files later and so on but this one records all the cameras straight to an SSD and timestamps it. Expect more fatso content now haha.

Are you a lefty?

Yes. I can play a bit right handed but I'm a lefty. Are you as well?
Most definitely not! I'm doing good being able to wash my hair with my left hand, never mind doing something that required coordination. :lol:

Am I missing something haha?
Doubtful. But, maybe. It's very easy to spot your dominant hand. That's all.

As far as my comment, I didn't mean it in a way in which should make you feel insecure.

Personally, as a right handed person, I sometimes have trouble watching things left-handed. This includes writing/drawing, guitarist/skateboarding. It makes me cringe. I don't know why.

You ever see those "Satisfying" videos of soap cutting and things like that? Well, watching something left handed sometimes gives me the exact opposite feeling. :lol:

I've got problems, I know. lol

The missus wanted a new pen, something of a higher quality of off the shelf from the supermarket etc.

I showed her @Joey D new pen and she like some on the website but didn’t like the idea of the cost. So the hunt for a cheaper alternative ensued. She also wanted something heavier in her hand, in came the Bastion Solid Brass Bolt Action pen. It will take Parker refills which is what she likes, so that’s good.

EB9C3F6E-8EEB-4E6A-A57B-16434BD3A264.jpeg

Doubtful. But, maybe. It's very easy to spot your dominant hand. That's all.

As far as my comment, I didn't mean it in a way in which should make you feel insecure.

Personally, as a right handed person, I sometimes have trouble watching things left-handed. This includes writing/drawing, guitarist/skateboarding. It makes me cringe. I don't know why.

You ever see those "Satisfying" videos of soap cutting and things like that? Well, watching something left handed sometimes gives me the exact opposite feeling. :lol:

I've got problems, I know. lol
I worked as a training instructor for Perkins Pancake way back in the 70's and as you might get a hint here I'm left handed. I had to teach myself to make omelettes left handed and backwards so I could teach people that use the wrong hand how to fold them. Don't get me started on "roll-ups". The next time you get your hair cut watch whoever is cutting it they are left handed. O.K. it only looks like they are left handed because of mirror effect. And why do eat you juicy steak left handed? Think on this one.

The missus wanted a new pen, something of a higher quality of off the shelf from the supermarket etc.

I showed her @Joey D new pen and she like some on the website but didn’t like the idea of the cost. So the hunt for a cheaper alternative ensued. She also wanted something heavier in her hand, in came the Bastion Solid Brass Bolt Action pen. It will take Parker refills which is what she likes, so that’s good.

View attachment 1135959
Nice! Bastion makes really good pens and I think they use a Parker ink insert which means you can experiment around with various types of inks to see which on you like the best.

XBjtxEb.jpeg

More shoes that I didn't need.

Hg8dRHW.jpeg

And a second controller for my Series X, as I'm trying to convince my wife to play It Takes Two with me.
Classic three-stripe Adidas and a sky blue XBox controller. You have excellent taste.

Well I recently picked up Sackboy - A Big Adventure for the wifey.

It was in the PSN Store Sale and was on par for a disc version cost wise. To save on having to disc change it seemed like the better choice.

I played a few levels tonight while she watched to get an idea of what to do and the controls etc. I have to say I’m very impressed by it.

She really likes the look of it and I’m sure the pad would have been in her hands if it wasn’t for the Doggo and Catto kicking off because they want to go to bed. Yes the actually moan to go to bed at 8:30 to 9:00 at night and won’t shut up till we do.

E0A05CD7-5A45-4570-AD77-8C38BFE7532F.jpeg

So my last three purchases have been, uh, well they've made my weekend and then some...

29TloqP.jpg

64GB Deck

71xFF54ushL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Tempered glass because fingers oils. Also, sweet 🤬 Jesus did it take way too long and far too much effort to get this on properly. And there are still air bubbles!

71CPBI9SSFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I wasn't going to pass these up for the price. $40 for both.

Next up, more SD cards and the eventual 2230 M.2 SSD. Hahahaha, **** my wallet. :lol:

Where did you get those? We need new pots and skillets?
Costco. The first 3 pans were in store, the 10 piece set was order from their site last night.

We probably didn't really need the 3 piece set but wanted to try these out before we threw down for the full set. Should have just went for it.

Back