Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,605 comments
I checked Amazon and they had the Series X in stock and with 20% off the 2TB SSD 🙂
I guess I'll be updating my Smart Delivery games tonight :cheers:

Attachments

• 20220514_203841.jpg
    20220514_203841.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I've decided to start collecting hats from tracks I've visited, today I checked Lacrosse Speedway in Wisconsin off the list. It was a 3 hour drive each way but I took the scenic route (The Great River Road that runs along the Mississippi) so the drive was just as much fun as the racing.

9D668508-D282-4D75-AE6D-2ECFF0A5C3A9.jpeg

TB
We must acquire sustenance together again. :D
Well, I do owe you one so yes, yes we shall (unless you've been keeping track of the interest).

So I haven't really been gaming for a few years now never mind doing any sim racing despite buying my kids a Xbox series X on release.
About 6 weeks ago I bought a G923 on a whim while out shopping and then proceeded to return the next day for a fold away cockpit as the wheel wouldn't fix firmly enough to my table.
Must say I've been having a ball playing the F1 series and ACC despite what I'd call the G923 not really being an upgrade from my old G25 apart from the extra buttons. The same old noise and the clunks from the gear drive it still there.

Long story short this lot is incoming.

CSL DD 8Nm kit.
Clubsport Formula V 2.5X wheel.
CSL Pedals with load cell kit.

Product_thumbnail_CSL_DD_8Nm_600x600.jpg

Product_Page_top_banner_CS_Formula_V2-5X.jpg

Fanatec CSL Pedals Load Cell Review 01.jpg

TB
Another, give or take, two and a half years and another pair of boots.

Shifted from the Wolverines to Rockport Elkhart.

81uUVZRFZeL._AC_UX395_.jpg

Let's see how long these last. Bets on two and a half years? :lol:
Two years and a couple of months yet again. The Rockports are doing alright but my heels are starting to feel it so time for new shoes.

Columbia Newton Ridge Plus II (that's a mouthful) this go-round.

1652838621608.png

I've been wanting an additional TiVo Mini for the bedroom but not enough to pay $200 for a new one. Found these on Facebook Marketplace for $50. Even to ship them from Sioux Falls for $25 it's still a great price.

20220518_182952.jpg

No idea what to do with the TiVo Bolt (the white one) since I already have one and can't use two. :lol: Even so, $25 per Mini is outstanding.

Well, this has been a long time coming. This was a CD I meant to get way back in 2020, but I never did because I was depending on my neighbor to show up on my birthday as she had been doing over the years. However, she never did, so it didn't happen and the price of this CD has put me off from buying it for quite some time, until now. I had a Walmart gift card lying around and I figured it was about time I finally spent it on something worthwhile, so I chose this!

Ever since I heard his song "A Little On The Redneck Side", I had always wanted to check his other stuff and now I can finally can! I'm a little pumped for this one because Johnathan East isn't exactly a well-known artist, in fact I'll be surprised if anybody knows who he is, so this is bound to be interesting! Haven't had time to listen to it yet, but that's about to change! :D
IMG_E0848.JPG
IMG_E0850.JPG
IMG_E0849.JPG

Last edited:
Not a purchase... but got this as I went to an Astros game - been a fan since I was a little kid (now 51)

00-eIV3cRqx4E_MB345skzpAJiPdsc69UFZGsGqTxmqoUTNs_OmbDb7kXC3pXP2rXVO4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

And have a collection of Batman and Harley Quinn statues... got this one off eBaby the other day - got it for cheap too, about half what they go for. (yea, me!).

00-eIV3cRqx4E_MB345skzpAJiPdsc69UFZGsGqTxmqoUQTMR20S9OCVLyvWNSqnTjmrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

00-eIV3cRqx4E_MB345skzpAJiPdsc69UFZGsGqTxmqoUT8LpPjm89Uihi5pE-glWV04xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

Last edited:
TB
Two years and a couple of months yet again. The Rockports are doing alright but my heels are starting to feel it so time for new shoes.

Columbia Newton Ridge Plus II (that's a mouthful) this go-round.

View attachment 1151178
Going back. If these are wide, I'd hate to see how narrow the regular widths are. :scared:

Back