Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,633 comments
Yeah, DN, TomTom has Mr. T on the box so it's automatically superior.

"I Pity da fool who don't turn left!"

:lol:

The latest firmware update they threw in some new voices including Darth Vader... :eek:

My personal favorite though is John Cleese... he clearly had a lot of fun doing his voice recordings. :D

They are certainly a refreshing change from "Jane"... although she reminds me of a British Airways flight attendant in business class... very relaxing.

They are certainly a refreshing change from "Jane"... although she reminds me of a British Airways flight attendant in business class... very relaxing.

Indeed. Although I've got mine on some other woman now, purely because she attempts to read road names at me (and usually fails miserably). She's more like a stern History teacher, unfortunately.

Did you get a red X?
I see absolutely nothing besides:
FF87.JPG
Different vase though.

Nope. At least not intentionally! :lol:

nopezl3.jpg

Can anyone come to my defense? PLEASE?!? :lol:

I'm sure that it's a classic case of in-your cache-but-not-mine.

TB
Nope. At least not intentionally! :lol:

Can anyone come to my defense? PLEASE?!? :lol:

I'm sure that it's a classic case of in-your cache-but-not-mine.
I figured it out: You are in one of those weird hour behind me time places where nothing ever works right.

Yeah, I don't see the vase either. But, I do see my Obama pictures, along with Codename L. Apparently you don't see those, either.

I should point out at this point, since all focus is now on the vase, that no one could see until I took a screenshot of me seeing it, I bought flowers like the ones in the picture.

I got a vase with them, but it looks different.

Oh, and my bouquet has baby's breath in it as well.

I can't see the vase either but I can see the screenshots though which handily have the vase and flowers in. :)

Back