Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,633 comments
I would recommend the Shure SE102 Noise Isolating ($99.99) or Philips SHE9850 Noise Isolating ($78.55). Now I'm not sure if the model numbers are the same in the US as old blighty but I'm sure they must.

Ok. Thanks! :cheers:

Reservoir Dogs Blu-ray limited edition

41aLncJsKAL._SS500_.jpg

and Muse Hullabaloo

Muse-Hullabaloo-Soundt-425629.jpg

Regards

Scaff

Is Hullabaloo any good? I've heard most of Muse's more recent stuff; BH&R, Absolution, HAARP, Origin of Symmetry. But I haven't heard any of their stuff from that album or Showbiz I think.

Is Hullabaloo any good? I've heard most of Muse's more recent stuff; BH&R, Absolution, HAARP, Origin of Symmetry. But I haven't heard any of their stuff from that album or Showbiz I think.

It's better than HAARP. Was quite a well recorded gig. Hyper Chondriac Music is great btw. ;)

Hullabaloo is brilliant. You certainly have to have a listen to Showbiz, but Hullabaloo is a great live compilation (not an album on it's own - it's a live album) of songs from that album and OOS.

Ideally, you want the DVD too. Not as much of the "show" that HAARP is, just good old fashioned Muse being brilliant.

Worth it for Dead Star and In Your World alone.

Awesome, I'll have to check it out once I've got some more money. I really like Muse's more modern stuff, and despite some peoples opinions on the songs from BH&R which then featured on H.A.A.R.P which I thought was excellent especially with the hidden easter egg inside it, I thought most the songs were pure genius. Out of Absolution and OOS, I prefer OOS. But yeah, I'll definately check out Showbiz and Hullabaloo, I think there the last two ones I need to get anyway.

Hullabaloo, the performance is epic. Showbiz is a very good album, OOS is my fave but Showbiz is still excellent.

Reservoir Dogs Blu-ray limited edition

41aLncJsKAL._SS500_.jpg

I just looked that up on (US) Amazon, it said it had been discontinued and only 2 were available from third-party sellers. Did you have a hard time getting it, or is it sold on the UK store?

16022009448.jpg

You should all know what this is (I'm hoping). Pretty damn excited really. I bought it 2nd Hand at Cash Converter's for $60 AUD when it retails for $188 AUD and it's in excellent condition. It even still had the protective bit of plastic on the horn.

LOL Its the Manga Anime created by the same guy who did Akira and Steamboy, its a 7 part series and comes in a nice box with a small Manga comic. They originally released it on HD-DVD but this is on Blu-ray.

Hmmm, it looks interesting... I'll look into it. It's from Sunrise, so it has to be awesome.

:ouch: :lol:

I need some headphones too. The ones that come with the iPhone are garbage. They imploded like the 2nd week I had them.I don't even listen to music loud. Yes, shocker, I know. A 19 year old not blasting his music. Any recommendations? (that are not over 100 bucks) :)

Check a page back and look at the ones I got, they're rather nice. If you don't mind the size..

Check out the Sony MDR-EX36. They sound good and have a nice deep sound to them. Plus they look better than other Sony earphone products and cost me about 30 bucks.

If you need headphones get some Sony MDR-XD300's. I've had them for about a year and the sound is sooo nice. When they do eventually break I'll get the more expensive 400's.

I need some wireless headphones advice.

My current Panasonic ones are a bit outdated and the material falls apart. Range should be a minimum of about 20 metres. Not entirely fussed what batteries they take. I don't want to spend more than £30 if possible.

I need some wireless headphones advice.

My current Panasonic ones are a bit outdated and the material falls apart. Range should be a minimum of about 20 metres. Not entirely fussed what batteries they take. I don't want to spend more than £30 if possible.
I don't see that they are available on amazon.co.uk, but I have a pair of Sentry HO900 that work about as you would expect for $20.

Just bought this TV table for my future TV! Gotta love rich people that buy the wrong stuff and can't be arsed to deliver it back, and sell it 2nd hand and insane cheap to us poor people :D - (sorry for the poor picture, its a phone cam)

This CD:

51YVhHlK0hL._SS500_.jpg

It's very good so far, but that was to be expected. It's an Anjunabeats release, it can't be bad!

and this;

51NA-y5fmyL._SS500_.jpg

Very impressive so far, the picture quality is absolutely stunning and the sound really kicks. This film can really be enjoyed on Blu Ray the may it was meant to be enjoyed. With the volume up so high you can't hear anything else. :D

Last edited:
51NA-y5fmyL._SS500_.jpg

Very impressive so far, the picture quality is absolutely stunning and the sound really kicks. This film can really be enjoyed on Blu Ray the may it was meant to be enjoyed. With the volume up so high you can't hear anything else. :D

I've heard dreadful reviews of that film, despite it looking so awesome. Whats the storyline and other stuff like in it?

Anjunabeats are amazing. I got Volume 3 and 4. You should give The Thrillseekers a try. Album name, Nightmusic Vol.2 and Vol.3

The Thrillseekers are awesome, not heard their Nightmusic stuff though.

I've heard dreadful reviews of that film, despite it looking so awesome. Whats the storyline and other stuff like in it?

It's very basic, but it's not meant to be a deep meaningful film. It's meant to be an all out action fest and in that sense it delivers in bucketloads. There was one scene that actually made me sit up and shout "oh my god!", it was that epic. I might watch it again tomorrow but louder!

Back