Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,633 comments
EG6-1.jpg

And you're studying? :P

A Toyota guy that buys a Honda? No.Way?!

Got myself a lovely LE copy of the manga Freedom on bluray. Comes complete with own manga comic. Lovely.

LOL Its the Manga Anime created by the same guy who did Akira and Steamboy, its a 7 part series and comes in a nice box with a small Manga comic. They originally released it on HD-DVD but this is on Blu-ray.

Review

Edit

Here are some pics of the box and the cases for the series. And also edited my the terminology as I was incorrect.

Last edited:
So how many cars is that now?

That would be 5 at the moment.

Jealous.

More pics please, pm me.

I want your headlights.
:irked:👍

You can check my car thread as well for more pics. I'll PM you links to the posts later.

And you're studying? :P

A Toyota guy that buys a Honda? No.Way?!

I know, right? Car is fun though and I need something with back seats and a hatch.

Bad ass.

K20 swap next.

B20 already in it :P

hahahahah nice 👍

Thanks!

rp-htx7-r1.jpg

Panasonic RP THX7

I think they're the second best pair of headphones I've ever had. If only BOSE wasn't so expensive.

These sound great though and they pretty much cancel out all outside noise. Always a plus for me considering cars scare me when I ride and I can hear them. Also motorcyclists seem to like downshifting and revving right next to me. 👎

Edit: I just realized that I had rode home from the store with my mp3 player 10 volume levels down from what I normally listen at. These things just became awesome.

Last edited:
rp-htx7-r1.jpg

Panasonic RP THX7

I think they're the second best pair of headphones I've ever had. If only BOSE wasn't so expensive.

These sound great though and they pretty much cancel out all outside noise. Always a plus for me considering cars scare me when I ride and I can hear them. Also motorcyclists seem to like downshifting and revving right next to me. 👎

Edit: I just realized that I had rode home from the store with my mp3 player 10 volume levels down from what I normally listen at. These things just became awesome.

So you ride a bike with headphones on so you can't hear what's going on around you? Genius. :dunce:

So you ride a bike with headphones on so you can't hear what's going on around you? Genius. :dunce:

Yes it sounds stupid, but I've gotten into more crashes/accidents without headphones on than with. There are certain noises that literally make me twitch while riding and I can become a danger to others if I suddenly do that. In theory it sounds completely and utterly stupid, in practice, I'm actually safer than I would be without them.

Always a plus for me considering cars scare me when I ride and I can hear them.

That's dangerous and scary to think that a cyclist is scared of hearing a car. I get worried if I can't hear a car. Prius' for example.

That's dangerous and scary to think that a cyclist is scared of hearing a car. I get worried if I can't hear a car. Prius' for example.

Not normal noises like a car passing, but as in a a motorcycle Purposefully downshifting and revving their motor as they pass by, people shouting at me. Things that genuinely freak me out. I can understand that most of you may not understand where I'm coming from. But I'm really not going to try to explain it anymore than what I've already said.

Not normal noises like a car passing, but as in a a motorcycle Purposefully downshifting and revving their motor as they pass by, people shouting at me. Things that genuinely freak me out. I can understand that most of you may not understand where I'm coming from. But I'm really not going to try to explain it anymore than what I've already said.

You know in a lot of places it is illegal to operate a bicycle with headphones on?

Not to mention horridly stupid. Life is scary, but don't ignore scary things, geez.

valve_complete_pack.jpg

£50, includes all half lifes, all source versions, all official mods, portal, and left 4 dead. Dam good value imo.

You know in a lot of places it is illegal to operate a bicycle with headphones on?

Yep. Just had a look through my conveniently-to-hand Highway Code book, aaand...

You should:

• Be aware of traffic coming up behind you

Might also fall into:

You MUST NOT:

• Ride in a dangerous, careless or inconsiderate manner

So there you go. Don't do it in Britain (just in case you feel the inclination to hop on a plane and do so).

Someone is going to ask this, so it might as well be me... so what resolution is the music in? 720p or full 1080p HD? ;)

:ouch: :lol:

I need some headphones too. The ones that come with the iPhone are garbage. They imploded like the 2nd week I had them.I don't even listen to music loud. Yes, shocker, I know. A 19 year old not blasting his music. Any recommendations? (that are not over 100 bucks) :)

:ouch: :lol:

I need some headphones too. The ones that come with the iPhone are garbage. They imploded like the 2nd week I had them.I don't even listen to music loud. Yes, shocker, I know. A 19 year old not blasting his music. Any recommendations? (that are not over 100 bucks) :)

If you're looking for something really cheap, try the JVC Marshmallows. They're of the In-Ear type. They don't block out all outside noise, but they can knock out a good portion. For me, they offer good sound quality. You can mod them to sound better, but I haven't tried it. I use them on the train and sometimes for background music, so sound quality isn't my priority. I don't listen to my music loud either.

If you're looking for something really cheap, try the JVC Marshmallows. They're of the In-Ear type. They don't block out all outside noise, but they can knock out a good portion. For me, they offer good sound quality. You can mod them to sound better, but I haven't tried it. I use them on the train and sometimes for background music, so sound quality isn't my priority. I don't listen to my music loud either.

I would like to have a total sound canceling headphones. As I said, I don't listen to loud music but that in turn makes it harder to hear when people are around talking and like when I'm done with classwork, I throw my earphones on. So I can listen to my music not loud but hear everything so I don't need to turn it up.

I would like to have a total sound canceling headphones. As I said, I don't listen to loud music but that in turn makes it harder to hear when people are around talking and like when I'm done with classwork, I throw my earphones on. So I can listen to my music not loud but hear everything so I don't need to turn it up.

I would recommend the Shure SE102 Noise Isolating ($99.99) or Philips SHE9850 Noise Isolating ($78.55). Now I'm not sure if the model numbers are the same in the US as old blighty but I'm sure they must.

Back