Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,631 comments
I drove my 240sx for almost a year now without music. But I have a setup ready to be installed after I figure out the wires

Alanis-Morissette-Jagged-Little-Pil-123903.jpg

£3. I love Amazon MP3.

A couple of weeks ago I showed a coworker the RealTriggers on Amazon. He liked them and I told him that if/when he ordered his to grab me a set. They showed up yesterday at work (he never told me he ordered them) so apparently this is my latest purchase. :P

41cszuqlflsl500aa280.jpg

Well, since HP considers my computer a lost cause, they've agreed to send me this little sucker if I pay an extra $150 as a "trade". Done deal.
41kSkAQijTL._SS400_.jpg

Only one above this is the m9550f (this is a m9520f).

750GB (no way to set half of it as back up memory, though), 8GB Ram, 2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Quad, GeForce 9600 GS, & able to play Blu-Ray. Just gotta keep her away from the issues that killed the first one this time & should make a great gaming computer for FSX & GTR2. :)

Use_Somebody.jpg

Admitidly I bought this off iTunes, but it's still a purchase. Recently this song has grown on me, even though I don't usually like songs in the charts. This one is something different, I've heard it for several months now but after seeing Kings of Leon performing this at the Brits 09 it made me like it more. Therefore leading to this purchase....

Use_Somebody.jpg

Admitidly I bought this off iTunes, but it's still a purchase. Recently this song has grown on me, even though I don't usually like songs in the charts. This one is something different, I've heard it for several months now but after seeing Kings of Leon performing this at the Brits 09 it made me like it more. Therefore leading to this purchase....

Brilliant song, the entire album is awesome too and well worth a purchase.

Reventón;3315347
Well, since HP considers my computer a lost cause, they've agreed to send me this little sucker if I pay an extra $150 as a "trade". Done deal.
41kSkAQijTL._SS400_.jpg

Only one above this is the m9550f (this is a m9520f).

750GB (no way to set half of it as back up memory, though), 8GB Ram, 2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Quad, GeForce 9600 GS, & able to play Blu-Ray. Just gotta keep her away from the issues that killed the first one this time & should make a great gaming computer for FSX & GTR2. :)

O nice man. 750GB of memory. *sigh* Mine only came with about 60GB. :guilty:

Have fun with all the games you'll be playing on that. Especially CS:S.

Reventon, you could just partition that to be two ~375GB drives. It'll be less in practice because of the binary naming system, and because it probably has a recovery partition taking up some space also.

Oh that's nice and shiney CF, I want.

My latest purchase - 10m of LAN cable, my PS3 is now wired.

Scaff

My latest purchase - 10m of LAN cable, my PS3 is now wired.

Scaff

Wired PS3 FTW 👍

My latest bit of a bargain purchase.....ebay special

Alphason Ambri TV Stand in Light Oak

891.jpg

Retail at about £200 bought of ebay less than a month old for £110.

The old boy bought it assembled it then realised it didn't fit in his room.

Wired PS3 FTW 👍

My latest bit of a bargain purchase.....ebay special

Alphason Ambri TV Stand in Light Oak

891.jpg

Retail at about £200 bought of ebay less than a month old for £110.

The old boy bought it assembled it then realised it didn't fit in his room.

Thats really nice 👍 the one I bought the other week was also someone that have bought it less then a month ago and couldn't fit in their 'huge' villa :D retail at 533€ and I got it for 53,3€ :D and they lived 500 meters from me - perfect :)

Hard to believe I have been working on cars/trucks for 16 years and I have never bought one of these.
My very first wet/dry shop vac. It even has a detachable leaf blower. :)
10 gallon 3.5hp. similar to what I have.
41wXiT%2BntVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I want to buy a single mp3 song by Bob Dylan - a live version of "Idiot Wind". Sadly, it's only available if you buy the whole album... which is £169.99... arsecakes... :ouch:

I want to buy a single mp3 song by Bob Dylan - a live version of "Idiot Wind". Sadly, it's only available if you buy the whole album... which is £169.99... arsecakes... :ouch:

That is the equivillent to 190,83€. Is that album any sort of old rarity or any collector edition? Because £169.99 (190,83€) for an album is stealing

It's actually Bob Dylan's entire recorded output, soup to nuts - over 700 songs, including loads of bootlegs and rare tracks, many of which have been digitally remumbled. However I discovered that the song I want is actually from another album, "Hard Rain", which is only £6.99! It is still "Album Only" though (because it is over 10 minutes long), so I still face forking out 7 big ones for just one song :irked: It's actually the same version that is currently knocking about on YouTube, though, so I might be able to live without it for now.

You can get Bob Dylan to sing live for you with that money.
:lol:

No thanks :ill:

over 700 songs, including loads of bootlegs and rare tracks, many of which have been digitally remumbled.
While $250 isn't bad for 700 songs (36 cents each), no one should possess that much Zimmerman. :crazy:

And the digitally remumbled part was genius! 👍

Back