Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,631 comments
Canon 5D & 70-200 f/4 L

The lens isn't my first choice but I got a good deal so I can't complain.

bskw6mgcgkkgrhgookj8ejl.jpg

4 x Hoegaarden
4 x Ruddles County

In preparation for the Elf. Now to find some whiskey...

That's given me an idea actually, I should go and get some of those Northumberland Ales I bought before, I reckon they'd go down pretty well.

You should.

*pushes HFS in the direction of the Ale shop.

May see if I can get a crate from Harveys delivered for Friday.

No chance from Harvey's, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Green Day 21st Century Breakdown

green-day-21st-century-breakdown-album-cover.jpg

Why? Because I like it, I think the single (Know Your Enemy) was a bad representation of this album, there are some much better songs on the album without the endless repetition seen in Know Your Enemy.

I actually really like the whole album.

Last night I put a deposit on my dream car (10-year love affair)... a 99' 7th Generation Celica 1.8L SX in silver.
If everything goes smoothly, I'll be driving it home on Friday afternoon. This is going to be the most painfully slow working week ever. What's more, I have a test tomorrow morning which I need to study for, but I can't take my mind of this. :lol:

The one pictured obviously isn't mine... but it does look similar.
1984061182_05bbb2d302.jpg

I'm completely chuffed! :D 👍

Last night I put a deposit on my dream car (10-year love affair)... a 99' 7th Generation Celica 1.8L SX in silver.
If everything goes smoothly, I'll be driving it home on Friday afternoon. This is going to be the most painfully slow working week ever. What's more, I have a test tomorrow morning which I need to study for, but I can't take my mind of this. :lol:

The one pictured obviously isn't mine... but it does look similar.
1984061182_05bbb2d302.jpg

I'm completely chuffed! :D 👍

When I sit in that car, my head pops out the sunroof. Hope you enjoy it.

Sounds like a rubbish extra. Instead of getting a retractable sun roof, you get a retractable Omnis.

No, there's no way to retract my head. It either smashes against the glass or sticks out like a radar dome.

No, there's no way to retract my head. It either smashes against the glass or sticks out like a radar dome.

:lol: You strike me as more of the black Suburban or Escalade type. ;)

You should totally buy one and only drive it with the sunroof off, wearing an R2-D2 helmet.

90157724.jpg

I love those Celicas. I wanted a GTS as a first car, but they were still running around 15k used. Got the same formula now anyway. :D

And the Oakley's are on a delivery truck right now. I'll join the avatar fad later I think.

The only reason I didn't buy a GT-S when I got my Si is because I don't know anyone at the Toyota dealer, so I can't get discounts on parts.

And they have arrived.

Comes in a special box for their Custom products, hard carrying case.

Case holds them well...You can't see the etching in any pictures I tried taking with the iPhone.

My room (ignore the wallpaper...that's under the panelling and the room is under construction), backyard, driveway. (:))

Joey, thank you for holding your camera properly. Too many people, like my wife, have grown used to point and click and then hold proper cameras with one hand and wonder why their images are blurry.

Joey, thank you for holding your camera properly. Too many people, like my wife, have grown used to point and click and then hold proper cameras with one hand and wonder why their images are blurry.

Eh, that more depends on the shutter speed. You can get away with one handing a dSLR with 50mm on it at like, 1/200th of a second :P

Congrats on the cam, Joey, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 👍

Welcome to the dark side peeweegary (typing this on a MacBook Pro as well :)) :lol:

I just ordered these off Amazon the other night - now i'm just waiting for them:

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - 'Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven'
krank043.jpg

Explosions in the Sky - 'The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place'
Explosions.in.the.Sky.-.the.Earth.is.not.a.Cold.Dead.Place%20.jpg

Back