Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,631 comments
I haz attained 1-Series.

5d-19966.jpg

It's freaking awesome. Worth every penny, and then several pennies more.

I'm going to the Machars Car Club round of the Scottish Sprint Championship at Kames this weekend. It'll be a blast. Planeteers welcome to say hi. I'll be somewhere near the Ninja Bogey between runs.

It appears I did :lol:.

I think I'm going to get a RAID card for these. I don't know, my buddy the computer whiz will be home this weekend from school so I'm going to talk to him about it.

TB
I'm confused...

How did "Don't feel like buying another console" on the 10th turn into "I bought another console" on the 21st?
That is not a console, that is a "Video Computer System." It is also a piece of history, and my first hand/eye coordination trainer.

FoolKiller hit it on the nose.

There is no greater feeling of playing it exactly how it originated and not emulated. It also looks awesome! The games have awesome art work and a charm that is hard to match these days. We had one when I was younger but somehow it got sold off...so it brings back memories too :)

Not to mention it will only gain value with time. (Even if it's in vast quantities and not much value gain at all...still worth mentioning)

What kind of computer do you have, Joey? Most recent ones have some form of onboard RAID. Seems like most RAID cards are pretty pricey.

Then again, you've probably looked around in the BIOS and not found any RAID screens...Right? ;)

What kind of computer do you have, Joey? Most recent ones have some form of onboard RAID. Seems like most RAID cards are pretty pricey.

Then again, you've probably looked around in the BIOS and not found any RAID screens...Right? ;)

I should have mentioned, these aren't going into my computer but rather a file server which needs a RAID card to properly link everything together. My buddy and I are going to build the server tomorrow from a bunch of spare parts we cobble together. It's basically an old Dell server from 2004-ish with a couple things missing.

Back