Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
gt5_prologue_jpn.jpg

Finally :)

Also bought this second hand:
L10703506.jpg

And my Sennheiser headset finally arrived this morning :)

My copy of GT5:P has not yet turned up (fingers crossed for tomorrow morning), but this did arrive...

3476129x.jpg

...I love this film and was very pleased to pick up a copy on HD-DVD cheap, which means I don't have to wait for a Blu-ray release for hi-def goodness (and a friend of mine will also be glad as I have promised him my DVD copy).

Regards

Scaff

oooh...that's like twisting the knife!

Almost worth an infraction for posting that..... Grrrr.....

:sly:+:(
It's like having the keys to a brand new M6 parked in a garage you won't have access to for weeks...

My copy of GT5:P has not yet turned up (fingers crossed for tomorrow morning), but this did arrive...

3476129x.jpg

...I love this film and was very pleased to pick up a copy on HD-DVD cheap, which means I don't have to wait for a Blu-ray release for hi-def goodness (and a friend of mine will also be glad as I have promised him my DVD copy).

Regards

Scaff

Wow, I love that movie. Great buy. 👍

But...

biglebowskiyb6.jpg

HEATHEN!!!

Wow, I love that movie. Great buy. 👍

But...

biglebowskiyb6.jpg

HEATHEN!!!

Hey if it was out on Blu-ray I would have got it, but it a Universal title and likely to be a while until its re-released on BR. The HD-DVD transfer is an excellent one and play.com were doing it for £8 including postage, at that price I'm not going to argue.

On a related note this film is the reason I always have this....

Kahlua-sm.jpg
and

with plenty of ice and milk in the house.

White Russians = 👍

Scaff

Wow, no patience? I mean... geez it's not like a tv show where you watch it every day. I have no problem waiting for Chronicles of Riddick on BR.

Ok, not a bad deal at all. :D:tup:

But... alcohol? Man, you just disappointed me. Tss, tss...

:bowdown:

I did have this on Pre-Order with someone else, but that store is now going to be closing (the owner got into some kind of financial situation). Thus, my money was refunded.

So, I've gone to my more-trusted GameStop, and have her back on Pre-Order, this time in full instead of $10.
GTAIV_Logo.jpg

ps3.jpg

I had to. I was dragged into the shop with my arm twisted up my back. They forced me to the counter and got me to ask for a PS3 with GT5P.

ps3.jpg

I had to. I was dragged into the shop with my arm twisted up my back. They forced me to the counter and got me to ask for a PS3 with GT5P.

Now you mention it, I have this strange feeling the same person is going to attack me tomorrow. Just out of interest how much and where from? I was in Gamestation today and they were doing PS3 with GT5:P for £299.

Now you mention it, I have this strange feeling the same person is going to attack me tomorrow. Just out of interest how much and where from? I was in Gamestation today and they were doing PS3 with GT5:P for £299.
I got it in Game for £299.

It also came with Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. I have no idea how good or bad that is.

I got it in Game for £299.

I saw that advert in The Sun newspaper today. That's a good deal. RSV is a decent game but if you don't like it just part exchange it in. Blockbuster have just got Saving Ryans Privates, King Dong, The Erotic Witch Project & The Erotic Adventures of Hercules on Blu Ray in. 👍

I saw that advert in The Sun newspaper today. That's a good deal. RSV is a decent game but if you don't like it just part exchange it in. Blockbuster have just got Saving Ryans Privates, King Dong, The Erotic Witch Project & The Erotic Adventures of Hercules on Blu Ray in. 👍
Have you seen my DVD collection or something? :odd:

Yeah, like he'll be exchanging for any of those....

On the other hand Daan, with it being all neat and tidy in a box like that, it'll fit much easier into your boot for the trip to Huizen.

Im surprised you went for a 40 gig though, i thought you knew about their reputation.
:mischievous:👍

They break.
That reputation.

My mate got the first ps3 i ever really got to get my hands on, after seeing Famine's at the 7th ukgtp, and it broke no less than 6 days after purchase.

The disc drive gives up.

We looked into a possible error and quickfix at the time, and discovered its a common problem all over the PAL region, with the 40 gig's.

However, his replacement has been fine.
So far.

:irked:👍
They dont call me VEXD for no reason you know.

On the plus side, Vegas 2 is an awesome game, which may take some time to get into, can appear repetitive at times, but has some moments of true suspense and requires some good lateral thinking to get through some of its tougher levels.

Once youve got your head round the control structure, many happy hours of gaming await!

I have it, its good fun (not as good as Call of Duty 4 in my opinion) you should enjoy it.

BTW - Once you are all set-up feel free to send me a friends request, my PSN ID is ScaffUK.

Regards

Scaff

worlds_tin_2008.jpg

Regular Trojan condoms I get free from the university health center suck. I decided to get some fancier ones.

Back