Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,682 comments
It's a slow progressive downward spiral into total nerdom. Picked up my EFX Stormtrooper helmet today:

helmetq.jpg

I caved in and bought a Kindle Fire, it'll work for what I need it for.

KO-slate-03-lg._V164817988_.jpg

Also bought...

220px-GNRchinesedemocracy.jpg

^Was a whole $4

220px-Unisonic_-_album_cover.jpg

Got "Apocalyptic Love" Limited Edition in the mail a few minutes ago:

Also very excited by the "touring August 2012" on the sticker in the corner :D

Is it any good?(Wasn't really a fan of his first solo album so I'm apprehensive on getting the new one)

hah, awesome. pics.

Can't wait. :lol:

Here is a normal pic amazing quality, very happy with it...... silly photo is up in the "Pics of yourself" thread now.

efxh.jpg

Hey if it meets Aus Standards you could always claim it on tax for work. :sly:

Cheers Shaun.

:lol: Unfortunately even if it was, it's missing the Australian Standards AS 1698 sticker that's required by law. It would funny going for a cruise on a Harley with it on though.

Is it any good?(Wasn't really a fan of his first solo album so I'm apprehensive on getting the new one)

In my opinion it's a lot better than his self-titled. The title track is a little meh but there's quite a few more killer songs on this album than on his self-titled. I reckon Myles Kennedy was a good choice for vocals, his voice reminds me of Axl Rose's but more bearable :D, and of course Slash's guitar work is top notch. "Halo," "No More Heroes," "Anastasia" and "One Last Thrill" are my particular favourites; "You're a Lie," "Standing in the Sun" and "Shots Fired" are also great tracks.

loweproclassified200aw.jpg

Lowepro Classified 200AW

Needed a bigger messenger camera bag for those times when I want to carry wore than what my Billingham permits. Was £100 off on Amazon, so why not?

Order has been made. Finally. \o/

SSD 2.5" OCZ Agility 3 series'' - 60 GB - MLC - Sata III
SSD 2.5" OCZ Agility 3 series'' - 180 GB - MLC - Sata III
HDD 3,5" 2 TB Barracuda 7200.14 - 64MB - SATA 3
Sony 22X DVD Writer - SH-222BB/BEBE - Super-WriteMaster

INTEL Core i7-3770 - 3.4 GHz - Socket LGA1155
COOLERMASTER Hyper 212 EVO - Socket AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1 & INTEL 775/1155/1156/1366
CORSAIR DDR3 PC3-12800 - 4 x 4 GB (16 GB) 1600 MHz - CAS 9
ASUS P8Z77-V PRO - Chipset INTEL Z77 - Socket LGA1155
Point of View GeForce GTX680 TGT

Corsair HX 850 Watts
NZXT Tower Source 220
Xigmatek XLF F1254 , 12 cm - Blackline x4
Xigmatek Crystal 14 cm - LED (white) x2

Razer Carcharias
Samsung LED 24" Full HD - 5 ms - VGA / HDMI - S24A300H
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional w/SP1 - OEM
HDMI Cable 5m - Male<>Male

Today's purchase, Revoltech War Machine.

revoltechwarmachine01.jpg
revoltechwarmachine07.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

that has to be one of the coolest things ive seen in a while, so I decided to go and look where to buy in the UK and they do other versions of the suit too, I told my partner yesterday that I intend to buy them all, she looked unhappy. :dopey:👍

:drool::drool::drool:

that has to be one of the coolest things ive seen in a while, so I decided to go and look where to buy in the UK and they do other versions of the suit too, I told my partner yesterday that I intend to buy them all, she looked unhappy. :dopey:👍

:lol: I thought about picking the other ones up as well, but then I came across the Sideshow collectables range on 1/6 scale, and today I ended up ordering this. You could probably get the entire range of Revoltech for the price of one of these, but damn it's detailed.

901375press09001.jpg

901375press01001.jpg

901375press02001.jpg

Latest Posts

Back